What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaqro

Reaction score
Blastoise

My suggestions concers his TM Learnset. He has protect so why he can learn reflect? It's really op because this is pernamently shield, if you dont have brick break or feint, you dont have chances vs him. I dont know other pokemon with protect (and reflect in TM learnset) so please, remove him TM33 from TM Learnset or skill protect because he is op with both.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Blastoise

My suggestions concers his TM Learnset. He has protect so why he can learn reflect? It's really op because this is pernamently shield, if you dont have brick break or feint, you dont have chances vs him. I dont know other pokemon with protect (and reflect in TM learnset) so please, remove him TM33 from TM Learnset or skill protect because he is op with both.

There is no way to remove Reflect from TM learnset, since a lot of people have added it to Blastoise

Brokencide

Reaction score
Blastoise

very very wrong, blastoise isnt OP..

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
But forretres with low dmg was op? Blastaoise need remove protecrion like forretres! Forretres now is "nothing".

nikee

Reaction score
But forretres with low dmg was op? Blastaoise need remove protecrion like forretres! Forretres now is "nothing".

Forre have doom desire,learn reflect,earthquake,and Have good movement's
Toise is full water, isnt "op" think it olimek

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
@nikee
u have forretres?
blastoise can learn ref, eq, brick and blizzard and who is more op?

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Raichu

Moves:
Thunder Shock - m1 - level 40 - 10s
Growl - m2 - level 42 - 25s
Electro Ball - m3 - level 40 - 10s
Thunder Bolt - m4 - level 40 - 15s
Echoed Voice - m5 - level 40 - 25s
Thunder - m6 - level 40 - 25s
Mega Kick - m7 - level 40 - 20s
Parabolic Charge - m8 - level 45 - 20s
Volt Tackle - m9 - level 55 - 25s
Electric Storm - m10 - level 55 - 50s
Electric Charge - Passive

*Electric storm: a new area attack is really needed in this pokemon, its kinda rare to see raichus 130 because has only 2 area atacks that are not exactly the best for electric type, while other pokemons like electivire and luxray with op moveset [having electic terrain which is better than having parabolic and thunde together, still have the second best electric move , electric storm...]

Echoied voice attack :

5Iji5lu.png

Its the worst echoed voice we have in game, and even worst that the cloned one [the example] his the same than the normal. Pokemons like dodrio hits 1.5k per hit , and politoed too. all eeves cloned that have this move hits 1.2k per hit + . I reported this 6 months ago and 1 month ago and nothing have changed.

Brick break attack :

QaG9FLM.pngr

with team
ZSvcj07.png

OMG 500 points more in total? SUCKS

Theres no reason to have raichus brick break in the lowest level, he is not weak to rock/dark/ice so why you reduced its damage? Electivire hits 5K+ ....and the cloned almost 6, like snorlax that hit 6k or more.

b47KBlt.png

If someone see the trade channel or market this pokemon is so so underated, its price is falling everyday because you made on purpose pokemons like luxray and electivire tanks that has not only that "little diference " like raisa said, because is not that little, they just are much better in every move.

In my suggestion im removing double team because its not a helpful move it sucks, its a very short time and doesnt make extra damage, at least not in tms. only extra damage i see is the body vs body that is 100 points only.

- Make echoed voice hit 1.4k pet hit
- Make Tm brick break hit 5.5k-6k
- Add electric storm instead of double team.
- Buff a bit other moves of raichu like electroball and its thunderbolt which is the weakest.

PS: Exaple was in a cloned raichu 130

Last edited:

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
117lvl lucario brick break

00:43 Your Lucario deals 2132 damage to a Kangaskhan.
00:43 Your Lucario deals 2140 damage to a Kangaskhan.
00:43 Your Lucario deals 2158 damage to a Kangaskhan.

u think electro poke should have the same dmg like fight type?

crydoku

Reaction score
117lvl lucario brick break

00:43 Your Lucario deals 2132 damage to a Kangaskhan.
00:43 Your Lucario deals 2140 damage to a Kangaskhan.
00:43 Your Lucario deals 2158 damage to a Kangaskhan.

u think electro poke should have the same dmg like fight type?

Hello Olimek, i would like to ask you to respect people ideas, i have a lot of experience more than you in pvp and topics like these, im not asking or saying something that is out of logic, i always try to follow the most correct ideas and i suggest them here.
Problem is that you don't understand how this work, and its because you dont use forum for other things that complaint and thats why you dont know.

There are 3 stages or levels for hit in tms.

-Low hit
-Medium hit
-High Hit

Example : TM BRICK BREAK

Pokemon Cloned Hypno [Weak to dark]
Stage : Low hit
Reason: Its weak to dark, he cant hit good or high in their weakness.

Pokemon Lucario [Strong to dark]
Stage: High hit
Reason: its strong against dark and its the same element of the tm

Pokemon Snorlax [No weak or strong against dark]
Stage: medium hit
Reason: he can hit good but not so strong because its not fighting type.

00:53 Your Snorlax deals 1838 damage to Golem.
00:53 Your Snorlax deals 1842 damage to Golem.
00:53 Your Snorlax deals 1838 damage to Golem.

When your lucario reach level 130 it gonna hit 7K or more. 2x
The damage for medium hit or stage is 5.5-6k in 2x
The damage for low hit or stage is 3-4k in 2x

I hope after this you understand because i can only see, you came here to start another fight like you use to.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I don't know how dmg calculation realy works but I can't agree with your logic Tobias. If we take same example as you gave, but as enemy we take rock type pokemon it will be like that:

Pokemon Cloned Hypno [No weak or strong against rock]
Stage : medium hit

Pokemon Lucario [Strong to rock]
Stage: high hit

Pokemon Snorlax [No weak or strong against rock]

So... hypno should have the same damage as snorlax, but you already said its dmg has to be lower than snorlax, and I realy doubt there is such advanced mechanism that takes into consideration both attacker and enemy strengths and weaknesses to calculate damage output.

Let me suggest you a bit more reliable system, but im not sure if it is right anyway. As you probably know, there is value of Attack and Special Attack for every pokemon. Attack value determines power of your physical moves, and Special Attack determines power of special moves.
Damage of following types is considered as physical:
*Normal
*Fighting
*Flying
*Ground
*Rock
*Bug
*Ghost
*Poison
*Steel
And as Special Attack:
*Water
*Grass
*Fire
*Ice
*Electric
*Psychic
*Dragon
*Dark

Brick Break as physical attack is based on Attack value of Hypno (73), Snorlax (110) and Lucario (145), you can check it on bulbapedia. This theory has more sense I guess, than type related hit ratio. By the way, Raichu Attack value is 90, so his brick break dmg should be average between hypno and snorlax.

I just need some of admins to confirm that Attack and Special Attack are realy used to calculate damage output of pokemons.

Last edited:

Justified

Reaction score
I don't know how dmg calculation realy works but I can't agree with your logic Tobias. If we take same example as you gave, but as enemy we take rock type pokemon it will be like that:

Pokemon Cloned Hypno [No weak or strong against rock]
Stage : medium hit

Pokemon Lucario [Strong to rock]
Stage: high hit

Pokemon Snorlax [No weak or strong against rock]

So... hypno should have the same damage as snorlax, but you already said its dmg has to be lower than snorlax, and I realy doubt there is such advanced mechanism that takes into consideration both attacker and enemy strengths and weaknesses to calculate damage output.

Let me suggest you a bit more reliable system, but im not sure if it is right anyway. As you probably know, there is value of Attack and Special Attack for every pokemon. Attack value determines power of your physical moves, and Special Attack determines power of special moves.
Damage of following types is considered as physical:
*Normal
*Fighting
*Flying
*Ground
*Rock
*Bug
*Ghost
*Poison
*Steel
And as Special Attack:
*Water
*Grass
*Fire
*Ice
*Electric
*Psychic
*Dragon
*Dark

Brick Break as physical attack is based on Attack value of Hypno (73), Snorlax (110) and Lucario (145), you can check it on bulbapedia. This theory has more sense I guess, than type related hit ratio. By the way, Raichu Attack value is 90, so his brick break dmg should be average between hypno and snorlax.

I just need some of admins to confirm that Attack and Special Attack are realy used to calculate damage output of pokemons.

Humberto, about your system (Attack and Sp. Attack... Like nintendo games), i would love to see that in use here on PAdventures, but, TODAY, it is not possible.

1- Any Pokémon of the current game are difined by Original Nintendo games, like attack and sp. attack... The is not such thing on this game.

2- If we use that logic, most Pokémon that has BAD attack or BAD special attack on nintendo games (they have low attacks, but have good ability, or RLLY GOOD DEFENSES and etc to compesate the low attack) would be relly bad on PAdventures, because PAdventures don't have goods mechanics besides moves that deal damage, for example, Toxic and Will'o Wisp (Attacks that makes the oponnet burn and poisoned) are really usefull on nintendo games and can criple any GOOD Pokémon there, on the other way, here on PAdventures, toxic is useless and the "burn" too. (E.g: Shuckle only has good defense on nintendo games, so, he would be a really bad Pokémon on PAdventures).

3- Btw, all attacks types can be physical or special... Brick Break is a physical attack, but Focus Blast is a very powerfull fighint attack, but he is Special.

Dont take that as a bad critic, i LOVE the idea of every Pokémon having Attack, Defense and Speed stats on PAdventures, but, only that would not be possible right now, and as i can detect by some measures of the STAFF, they can't change the mechanics of the game too much, cuzz it will broke the "market" of the game (also, That's why, i think, Pokémon can't be rebalanced with new moves that he already know as tms).

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Huberto the part of tm brick break example its not how i "think" things work, its how they work, you are new in forum and u havent read rebalancers threads or comments. You can even ask them.about that if you have a problem. If any pokemon that is able to learn a tm that is strong against any of theit weakness , it will be in the lowest level. You can even test it by your own in game, at least i can say ita true cuz i have 10 pokes with brick and its how they work. My comment for olimek wasnt a suggestion or something i invented, so one more time Pl, ask first. And some attacks hit the same if they are in the same stage, and what you suggest its not really nneeded, it would change the whole game.And i say my apologies to tiago because this is not a thread for.discussion its just for suggestions, but some pls started...

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Huberto the part of tm brick break example its not how i "think" things work, its how they work, you are new in forum and u havent read rebalancers threads or comments. You can even ask them.about that if you have a problem. If any pokemon that is able to learn a tm that is strong against any of theit weakness , it will be in the lowest level. You can even test it by your own in game, at least i can say ita true cuz i have 10 pokes with brick and its how they work. My comment for olimek wasnt a suggestion or something i invented, so one more time Pl, ask first. And some attacks hit the same if they are in the same stage, and what you suggest its not really nneeded, it would change the whole game.And i say my apologies to tiago because this is not a thread for.discussion its just for suggestions, but some pls started...

It's ok, I don't care anymore. People used not to respect the rules, so there is no way to keep it organized as we asked at the beginning. I limit myself reading it and if I like some suggestion I ask in our reba group.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
It's ok, I don't care anymore. People used not to respect the rules, so there is no way to keep it organized as we asked at the beginning. I limit myself reading it and if I like some suggestion I ask in our reba group.

did you care sometime? I was sure you don't listen to the comunnity ever lol

Little Raezor

Reaction score
I didn't want to go ahead with the off-topic, but I honestly would like to know why you say that.

because, why would you care the rules of a "fake thread" where we just report pokemons for nothing? we have reported many pokemons than everybody know are OP except I think you and Zelricks because I know Torment knows (I asked him time ago) and you do just nothing, we told you before and after tournament and pokes are exactly the same, so why would I think that you care what we say or do here?

I mean just on the field of rebalancing, I dont follow your work on another area

crydoku

Reaction score
because, why would you care the rules of a "fake thread" where we just report pokemons for nothing? we have reported many pokemons than everybody know are OP except I think you and Zelricks because I know Torment knows (I asked him time ago) and you do just nothing, we told you before and after tournament and pokes are exactly the same, so why would I think that you care what we say or do here?

I mean just on the field of rebalancing, I dont follow your work on another area
Well im not a hater of tiago but i support this comment, because there are reports for salamence, sylveon, skarmory, kingdra, etc 2-5 months ago and they werent touched like there could be someone overprotecting some popular pokemons

Michalak

Reaction score
Na, there's none who's protecting any pokemon we just got a lot of work to do. As u can know from our facebook fanpage hoenn is coming and we got a lot of work to do on it, we are focused on hoenn and there will be time to balance other pokemons. U can see anyway from latest Torment's comments that he's checking ur reports about pokemons.
Regards

huberto

Reaction score
Na, there's none who's protecting any pokemon we just got a lot of work to do. As u can know from our facebook fanpage hoenn is coming and we got a lot of work to do on it, we are focused on hoenn and there will be time to balance other pokemons. U can see anyway from latest Torment's comments that he's checking ur reports about pokemons.
Regards

He is saying "I will check if this pokemon needs anything" with that being said we are still waiting for promised 4 months ago ampharos dmg buff.

Edit: Im not trying to offend anyone here, dont take it personal Torment. I know rebalance work is hard and need to contribute a lot of your time. I respect your work there, especially you doing it for free. But if you aleady promise to use some changes, try to apply them as fast as its possible.

Edit2: Im not saying it was Torment who promissed ampharos buff, I dont remember name now, but I will check it later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back