What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Hi, before you write here I want you to read the whole first post to make it simple and organized.

We are working right now in rebalance to make the maximum possible changes before the tournament tomorrow, also this thread can be kept here if you, please, follow the rules.

To write here I'm asking you to:

- Only suggest, you can suggest about every pokemon you want, about how it is to PvP, PvE, required level to use any move, etc...
- Don't fight.
- Don't discuss other player's ideas.
- Don't insult us or anyone else.
- Don't spam here.

To make a suggestion I ask you to do like that:

- Pokemon;
- Suggestion;
- Argument.

If you want to discuss any other player's idea, use this thread:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?34290-Rebalance-discussions

Remember we are doing it for you and for a better game, so follow those ways to make things easier for us.

Regards,
Tiago.

Last edited:

llanesj

Reaction score
i suggest ice fang come back with the little stun some pokemons like gyarados need it

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
Hey!
1- Smockream to Tentacruel, he is so bad...
2- Psyblast to Togekiss
3- Noctowl learn TM33 Reflect
4- Cloyster with surf
5- Back Close Combat to Arcanine
6- Change Rock Tomb for Ingrain in Tangrowth
7- Typhlosion, Trade Swift and Ember for Dizzy Punch again ;-;
8- Remove 1 Blissey's Heal or decrease the amount of Heal

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Gengar
Change Shadow Punch for Shadow Sneak
Well Gengar is a nice Pokémon now but it needs a move like Shadow Sneak because Shadow Punch has a low damge and its cd is not that low.So when you go to a place like elemental quest fighting you are always out of skills and you cant deal much damge to wild Pokémons.

Jandircitox

Reaction score
Español :Agregar Proteccion a Gallade, Kinesis a Alakazam, Que cure mas Blissey ( siendo un pokemon de cura ahora no cura nada)
Earthquake a Tyranitar
esas son mis sugerencias :)

Ingles : Add Protection Gallade, Kinesis to Alakazam, which heal more Blissey (being a cure pokemon now heals nothing)
Earthquake a Tyranitar

those are my suggestions :)

Cloned Halew

Reaction score
pokemon: tyranitar
Suggestion: add back EQ and remove stone edge.
Argument: estone edge is a very bad attack, almost no hits and also fails in many cases, is the only ground attack that has Tyranitar and pathetic from my point of view. Tested/Fixed

Pokemon: Blissey
Suggestion: increase the damage of charm or switch enchoed voice, increase the percentage of success of the metronome.
Argument: charm sticks very badly, and now q Blissey has no defense buff is harder to lvl not stand up for anything, and metronome almost always fails, this only worsens the way up to lvl pokemon without resistance to anything .

Pokemon: Tentacruel || Will be tested
Suggestion: add confusion or smog screen, add tsunami, ratirar acid and super sonic.
Argument: This pokemon this fact unless an ornament, good for duel or for lvl up before rabalance was an op pokemon, but I think they exaggerated their "balance" at least serve to lvl up, this pokemon not resist anything and is full of pathetic atake, very good this would change utility again to give this good pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nefertiti

Reaction score
I recommend that Blissey heal more and increase the power and defense a little more, before this could pokemon level up everywhere at least when it is impossible to have TM33.

lorensillo

Reaction score
This is about Selfdestruction & Explosion
I think maybe the damage of this attack can be reduced to the half of the HP of the pokemon
Because some players abuse in an excesive way his use
Will be Tested

And i suggest that you ignore all the suggestions about back earthquake to tyranitar, i think that in this moment is fine, he isn't a ground pokemon, so his powerfull attacks should be rock and dark and those ones are fine.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
metagross

I think metagross need protection becouse he is easy to dark/ghost/fire/bug(?) and tyrantir can kill metagross on 1 skill crunch or other poke whit crunch or add more hp.

kirius

Reaction score
Metagross: add trick room, magnet rise and increase your defense and attack power.

according to all existing stats is a pokemon with high defense and attack and now all his attacks cause relatively little damage and no defense whatsoever

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
Metagross: add trick room, magna rise and increase your defense and attack power.

according to all existing stats is a pokemon with high defense and attack and now all his attacks cause relatively little damage and no defense whatsoever

I agree, the reason its simple.
Steel Attacks of metagross are not op, and its very weakness vs any pokemon, magnet rise, will give some seconds for protect him, and trick room can reeplace psychok, because now, metagross have not area psychic move REMEMBER Metagross is STEEL/PSYCHIC

KEPyOBl.png

Metal Claw [OK] : necessary because metagros has claws, and he's steel type
Psychic [OK] a essential psychic move of all psychic's pokes
Meteor Mash [OK] all games; GBA/NDS/N3DS metagross has it
Hammer Arm [OK] a bonus for defend him
Flash Cannon [OK] attack for deal damage with distance
Metal Sound [OK] Area Attack of Steel Type [1]
Confusion [OK] << Without higher damage>> recently 1 stun
Bullet Punch [OK] Direct Attack of Metagross
Trick Room [ADD] Area Attack of Psychic [1]
Magnet Rise [ADD] Proteccion
Passive (rare) Iron Defense

Total Moves 9 With Passive

*Only 1 Stun, 1 protection, hability for learn reflect*

thanks.

Last edited:

Lelouch

Reaction score
Mamoswine change icicle clash for "Stone Edge" Wil be Tested
Raticate change quick attack for "U-turn" and fix "Double team". and remove "Scratch"
Snorlax Crusher Stomp more damage
Hitmonchan remove 1 stun "ice punch" Will be Tested
thank you, and my Argument:they need this change.

kirius

Reaction score
Sceptile: sblade reduce damage from leaf.

cause a lot of damage to water type pokemon. taking away more than half of his life if not all with a single attack

Mamoswine: reduce its defense and life

It is a pokemon with many weaknesses and is only resistant to a type of pokemon (poison) and immune to electric. he must not be beat his weakness.

example, Hitmonlee needs all its movements to reduce the life of Mamoswine, the restore used and returned to the same starting point

(Mamoswine weak to fight x2)

Skyrus

Reaction score
- Metagross
- Change Iron defense into Magnet rise > Make iron defense a rarely activated passive effect like melody from wigglytuff
- Because Metagross isn't suppose to have big damage (he doesn't have big dmg) but he is suppose to be one of the tanky pokemon who can resist alot of hits
Will be Tested

- Crawdaunt
- Change Tsunami for Brine
- This pokemon doesn't have enough aoe damage to lvl, without tms it's like a pain in the ass to lvl this pokemon so I suggest you change a 1 hit aoe spell for a spell which has the potential to do alot of aoe dmg. You can compare this pokemon to Kingler which has brine, protection and mud shot, Crawdaunt will just have brine and protection since he has more resistance due to his type.
Will be Tested
- Shiftry
- Change Synthesis for protection and take down for pursuit > add passive effect: Mega drain
- Shiftry is a pokemon which dies very fast so I suggest you to add protection to it, to have atleast a little bit of resistance. It is supposed to be a very fast pokemon so I think changing take down for pursuit will make this pokemon look alot faster. The cost of having protection should be losing a direct heal skill but in return give it a minor healing skill in passive mode: mega drain.
Will be Tested
- Gallade
- Change Focus Blast for Leaf Blade
- Gallade needs leaf blade to lvl, it is way to hard when you don't have this move. Yea it has confusion, psychic and psycho cut for aoe moves but it isn't enough. These moves do much lower damage compared to other psychic pokemons but I agree with that, they should do less because gallade is psychic/fighting. Still with 3 aoe moves he doesn't have enough potential to level fast enough. He lost protection and got cooldown in his confusion but taking away his ability to lvl is just to much. Leaf blade is a basic move Gallade should have.

- Gardevoir
- Change Recover for Restore (same cd like alakazam) or lower the cooldown of recover (-10 sec)
- This psychic pokemon doesn't have reflect from herself so when you don't have to cash to buy reflect this pokemon drains alot of potions. It should be able to heal faster or it should heal full in 1 hit with a longer cooldown.

- Banette
- Change Knock off for Scary Face or Hypnosis (Also change his hp to the hp of Mismagius, Banette has low hp)
- This pokemon has just 1 stun and doesn't have any chance to be picked for other ghost pokemon: Gengar has night shade and hypnosis (he can learn reflect) Mismagnius has the very good passive which makes it a very good pokemon. Everybody would pick Gengar or Mismagius over Banette.Will be Tested

Also please change back Grudge to the old sprite it had before, it looked way better with the old animation (skulled animation)
It will change to old one

Greetings,
Sky

ivalux

Reaction score
ampharos

add rock smash(ability)
more tm's to learn like: rain dance, bulldoze, dragon pulse and toxic

ampharos can learn lots of punch type moves, also it only have 4 tm and are really expencive, these 4 move can be learn leveling, using tm/mo or tutor in the game

Last edited:

Draco In Pearl

Reaction score
Rhyperior: Check Rock Tomb and Rock Throw Because sometimes not attack or are bug Fixed/Tested
Snorlax: Change Lick For Hyper Beam or Other Because Lick No Have Use In lvl up or Duels.
Blissey: Charm is Bugged or Change for Defense Curl Or Echoed Voice
Cloyster: Add Rock Smash or Surf
Honchkrow: Add More Attack In Knock OffFixed/Tested

Honchkrow: Knock Off

CYnS4I1.jpg

Umbreon: Knock Off

24W1kWU.jpg

The Honchkrow is 102 and Umbreon 110

berollo

Reaction score
Umm. So I would like to give some suggestion:

1. Change Rock-Smash to Dynamic Punch on Poliwrath.
At first- when u use this move as first attack, it doesnt do dmg.
I think that Poliwrath should have 2 stuns in his moves, becouse now I heard Umbreon can kill Poliwrath what before those changes doesnt have place.Fixed/Tested

2. Mamoswine. Change Icicle Clash/Icicle Spear for other ground move, maybe Bulldoze [ remove this move from TM learnest ]
I can agree that when Mamo had Mud Bomb was "OP" but now it has a lot of ice moves. Will be tested

3. Rhyperion. Change Rock Throw for Iron Tail. It will be more necessary in PvP.

4. Girafarig. I know that this poke got good balance, but I think it will be better when it will have Heal Pulse/ Recover isntead Stomp. It can helpful in exp.

5. Sudowoodo. This poke is strong [DMG power], but its paper. My suggestion is change Endure for Protection. I think it will be more needed in exp & PvP.

Niet

Reaction score
pokemon normal need more def
snorlax need more hp
gyarados roar and + dmg in hydropump
mantine and gyarados receive much damage of fire poke ;x

ryuken

Reaction score
Gengar
Change Shadow Punch for Shadow Sneak
Well Gengar is a nice Pokémon now but it needs a move like Shadow Sneak because Shadow Punch has a low damge and its cd is not that low.So when you go to a place like elemental quest fighting you are always out of skills and you cant deal much damge to wild Pokémons.

Shadow punch in may gengar, he have good dmg, i think you mean Sucker punch!!

And i agree.
I have the same suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back