What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
Na, there's none who's protecting any pokemon we just got a lot of work to do. As u can know from our facebook fanpage hoenn is coming and we got a lot of work to do on it, we are focused on hoenn and there will be time to balance other pokemons. U can see anyway from latest Torment's comments that he's checking ur reports about pokemons.
Regards

So is better to work on 100+ pokemons than are not implemented yet before nerf 5-6 pokemons than are OP and exist right now? good job guys

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Seems like you all doens't know something
As some of you know
I've been working in hoenn, to be honest it took me really time
Also, I'm still working on them
I'm working too in another list with abilities plus another list with over 40 pkms from this thread and with the another one
But also, if i finished those changes
Those pkms will be tested before move them to live and it took time

There are new spells formulas that needs to be tested for Kanto/Johto pkms

So, please stop the fight here ^^
I won't tell wich pkm we took from those 2 thread
But, you will see that we are taking yours suggestions

Regards

P.s.: Sorry for the delay but our main focus is Hoenn ^^

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
because, why would you care the rules of a "fake thread" where we just report pokemons for nothing? we have reported many pokemons than everybody know are OP except I think you and Zelricks because I know Torment knows (I asked him time ago) and you do just nothing, we told you before and after tournament and pokes are exactly the same, so why would I think that you care what we say or do here?

I mean just on the field of rebalancing, I dont follow your work on another area
None is protecting those pokemons, we know some pokemons are OP and somehow they'll end up nerfed. We wanted them strong since they are rare and only gettable by event (our intention was giving to the community good/valuable stuff as rewards and not failing giving you "bad" pokemons like, for example, the old Weavile). We did them too strong yea, and we know pokemons like Salamence and Sylveon need a nerf somehow.
Still, you must understand, as Michal said, that we have a lot of work to do and knowing those pokemons need to be nerfed doesn't mean it will be today/this week nor next.

Well im not a hater of tiago but i support this comment, because there are reports for salamence, sylveon, skarmory, kingdra, etc 2-5 months ago and they werent touched like there could be someone overprotecting some popular pokemons
We know Salamence and Sylveon are OP, as I said avobe. Skarmory I remember we nerfed it before tournament and Imo it is not so OP anymore, but there will always be pokemons stronger than others and we can't just keep nerfing it.
Same goes to Kingdra, not the OP pokemon as many people talk. As a Kingdra user in-game, I believe the only thing which makes it a problematic pokemon is Dragon Breath. That's what makes me run from a bunch of damage. Let's see by parts. Kingdra has many target moves which can be used from a big range btw the pokemons so, once you use Dragon Breath for the first time, you can use the paralyze status to run, avoid damage and, at the same time, doing good damage.
Also with many moves from its moveset(and with TMs learnset's help) you can make a huge combo(Smokescreen + Aqua Ring + Reflect + Water Pulse/Sheer Cold). Once paralyze finish 5s(if I'm not wrong) are gone too, then you can stun from a "small" distance(water pulse)/large distance(sheer cold), use a damage move, use smokescreen, use another damage move, use reflect and then Dragon Breath will be charged long ago already, so you can use it and run again to avoid more damage. After running and doing damage while u run, probably you will Aqua Ring and Pulse will be charged too.
So, in my honest opinion as a Kingdra user, I see Breath as the problem, cuz if Kingdra loses it I believe it won't be OP cuz of smokescreen, Aqua Ring + 2 TMs, there won't be so easy to combo as it is now.
Plus, we all know Kingdra must be strong since its only weakness is Dragon.
You were right about having many reports against Kingdra, but you also must know we don't count with comments like "Kingdra killed my Electivire" and there were many like that.

So is better to work on 100+ pokemons than are not implemented yet before nerf 5-6 pokemons than are OP and exist right now? good job guys
We are testing the whole Hoenn Gen, so it includes Hoenn pokemon which we added before like Salamence and Flygon. Excluding those 2, only Sylveon is rlly OP Imo(maybe Empoleon and Infernape are a bit OP too, but not so problematic).
So while we doing tests in hoenn we will see what needs to be changed in pokemons like Salamence, Flygon, Ludicolo etc but it doesn't mean all of them gonna be changed.
There is a list with more changes to be applied, just be patient now, we can't just change today and apply tomorrow.

Last edited:

Coringa

Reaction score
I'm sorry tiago, but skarmory and kingdra still is a little opnes .... the damage of each move is fine, but both still need gets a nerf in their HP. Mainly skarmori ...

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
If you ask me tiago, whats the real problem of skarmory and kingdra i would answers this, and we dont need test server to know it, i duel 100-150 pvps a day , so...

Kingdra:
*Too much HP
* Very short cds

Skarmory
*For some reasons Sandstorm of skarmory is in High level, when it should have that tm with the lowest damage.
For example forretres's earthquake, you made it hit too low to avoid killing fire, but you forgot to do the same on skarmory.
*High HP + Iron defense?

On of my suggestions for kingdra is:
- Remove -2k hp
and for skarmory
- Remove -2k hp and reduce 30% its current speed, it suppused to be slow, but here is the fastest pokemon, something totally ilogic.

Last edited:

Justified

Reaction score
Good to hear that Kanto's and Jotho Pokémon will get some change.

I don't know if it is a problem, but, every new Pokémon end up being better than old ones, because they have new moves and such, meanwhile, the oldest Pokémon keep having those "no so good" moves.
I hope you guys focus on the old starter Pokémon.
Anyway, again, good to know that we are being seen.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
skarmory is not op and have only 20k in 130lvl. Kingdra maybe have short cd but i think is too not op. Tiago have right. Skarmory and kingdra have only good type. Electro and fire easy can kill skarmory. Kingdra for me is easy to kill because i dont need dragon type to kill it so kingdra isnt op.

Clen

Reaction score
I think dragon breath is not the problem, pq kingdra not do much harm by far

I think logically, if the pokemon has a lot of stamina, or just 1 Safe weakness, would need to remove the healing,

much life + healing + resistance pokemon / = do a difficult factor to overcome

@tiagom

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Skarmory isn't OP, it is ok he can die easily by thunder or fire element. About the speed, I think it was nerfed already time ago, please correct me if I'm wrong.

crydoku

Reaction score
Skarmory isn't OP, it is ok he can die easily by thunder or fire element. About the speed, I think it was nerfed already time ago, please correct me if I'm wrong.
you say it because you probably have one, i invite you to come duel and show me how arcanine would win easy with a skarmory with sandstorm, if it stun me with doom and then sandstorm + roar , ill end with red hp.
It kills ninetales, typlosions and everything with that OP sandstorm + speed
I See you are against rebalance [ nerf] of the op poke you have , but someday you must be honest.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
you say it because you probably have one, i invite you to come duel and show me how arcanine would win easy with a skarmory with sandstorm, if it stun me with doom and then sandstorm + roar , ill end with red hp.
I See you are against rebalance [ nerf] of the op poke you have , but someday you must be honest.

Arcanine with TMs? I hope you aren't making a comparisson with an Arcanine without TMs. I see the problem is Roar in TM Learnset. And yep, I have one and that's why I say that Skarmory isn't the most OP pokemon in game as you say...

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

Skarmory's sandstorm is fine, the same goes for its speed, the problem isn't skarmory but those weak fire pokes. I've seen it and duel against it, if you can't kill them i suggest you to use pokes 130, pokes that makes x1 and not x.5 and be careful with doom desire, but i guess you know how to avoid doom desire since you are a experienced duelist as you always say.

Also about that Arcanine example, if Skarmory is full tms, should be the same for Arcanine, that way it will win for sure and you shouldn't save moves just cuz is weak to fire either (a lot of people make this mistake)

Clen

Reaction score
Skarmory is fine, this pokemon has not, heal, protection, movement of salvation like sky attack or huricane, or defense to break stuns,

but electric, fire and even rock kills,

Speed its okay

Justified

Reaction score
Flame Wheel
Jimmy_Typhlosion_Flame_Wheel.png

I don't like flame wheel, it is too slow, and only hits once on the Pokémon around the user and, some times, when wild Pokémon moves, it hits notting. I never used it on Ninetales, but i leveled up a Monferno and it wasn't good. So, maybe, what if we changed its formula?

What if Flame Wheel would be changed to be similar to rollout? Using the same sprite we have now, but a little faster than how it is now and, isntead of hitting 1 sqm per time, would hit every pokémon arround it at the same time and would repeat itself 2, 3 or more times, just like rollout (I don't have an opinion about the amount of damage for it).

Or, if turning it on rollout of fire attacks is too good/op, maybe making it hit only once, but at all sqm arround the user, like earthsock.

Note that, in both cases, will not be necessary to create a new sprite for it, like rollout that changes for every Pokémon.

Last edited:

Justified

Reaction score
Alakazam's Speed!
Untitled%202.png

I play this game for some time now and never understood why ALAKAZAM is so SLOW!!! I have Golem, Snorlax, Blastoise, Slowking, Quagsire, Omastar, Tyranitar and Shuckle, some of the slowest Pokémon of ALL, and they are faster than Alakazam, who sould be FAST.

First, i thought - His Pokédex must say he is SLOW, somehow... I had to check, see what the Pokédex says:
"[...]Alakazam is able to use all forms of psychic abilities. These powers are used to move its body, as opposed to its weak muscles. It also uses its psychic powers to hold up its head, which is too heavy to be supported by its neck, due to its continually growing brain[...]"

Reading the Pokédex, i could think that, because his weak muscles, he, MAYBE, couldn't move fast, but, as the Pokédex says, he uses his MIND to move! Also, as you can see from that video, he can move really fast with his brain power:
(Start to watch on 2:30)

So, i'm not even asking to change his SPEED, i'm just asking, trying to understand why he is slow on PAdventures... (But yea, if he could be FASTER will be awsome).
Also, why he runs from Pokémon? I never understood that, but, that is business for another post...

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
About running, you can use !melee commad to disable this "running". Use !melee again to bring it back.

EDIT: Damn, while reading it I forgot what thread it is ;_; I thought its fresh topic made by Justified since he created some of them last time. Sorry for offtopic, if anyone mind it, remove my post please.

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Suggestion for Dusknoir
lot of people agree that this pokemon is still a beast and sometimes looks very op, i have asked some friends and we all agree that the problem is on his very short cd at move Shadow Sneak and probably on its HP, looks infinite ...

I'll will explain how or why it looks like that

WSeCdjh.png

As you see Ghost pokemon doesnt receive good damage in body vs body attack , some haters would say ITS GHOST! has inmunity for all kind of body damage, yes and thats why dusknoir that can avoid lot of damage from body attack, shouldnt have lot of hp and those short cds, he also hits 400 points to all kind of enemies with his body attack, its like 3,200 points while enemies can deal not more than 500 points with body attack.

zoEqWp6.png

My suggestion is to remove this inmunity for all ghost pokemon, so they wont have this very good advantage anymore, remember its only for BODY ATTACKS not for moveset moves.

PS: suggest also to add 10S to its shadow sneak.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Beedrill :

Change Sting Gun for Infestation.

Beedrill is hard poke to exp, I think AoE move should help a lot.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Beedrill :

Change Sting Gun for Infestation.

Beedrill is hard poke to exp, I think AoE move should help a lot.

I think we need better moves for Bug types, rarely we see someone using this pokemon's type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back