What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I think we need better moves for Bug types, rarely we see someone using this pokemon's type.

sadly grayfoxx, mega punch will be normal, Zelrick SAID it, so its going to be an useless move, unless you like a hit of 1.5k-2k max.

Tsotss

Reaction score
sadly grayfoxx, mega punch will be normal, Zelrick SAID it, so its going to be an useless move, unless you like a hit of 1.5k-2k max.

What are u talking about ? He is talking about better moves for Bugs pokes becouse ther are usless now ( some are good ).
My auggestion was in other rebalance thread about Beedrill with change Sting gun for Infestation.

crydoku

Reaction score
sorry i made a mistake, it was in the another rebalance thread!, but in both grax was the last comment so i got confused. Thanks for letting me know

Grayfoox

Reaction score

I think you confused my other post in rebalance where I suggested mega punch for fera xD but, it's better to have different move's type in this pokemon, it has alot of water moves (water ball, tsunami, bubble beam, water gun, scald and hydrocanyon) but yes, it has another types already (crunch, ice fang, fear and super power)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Change move attack in Scizor Double Team for Shreeder Team what is was looooooooong time ago .
Why? Becouse in Scizor it doing 3x Scizors, in other pokes like Raticate,Raichu and in TM learnest doing 2 the same pokes.
So if it the same move why is the diffrent with their cloneds.

crydoku

Reaction score
Why Teeter dance , a move that its overpowered and really beastly is stunning more than the all other stuns?
If im not wrong all stuns moves, its effect is for 3.5-4s i dont remember exactly, but its universal for all, but after testing more than 100 times with a friend, we think that this move effect is 5-6s. I would like someone tell us with A SOLID ARGUMENT why they changed it? Sylveon is currently one of the 2 most op pokemons in game-

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Why Teeter dance , a move that its overpowered and really beastly is stunning more than the all other stuns?
If im not wrong all stuns moves, its effect is for 3.5-4s i dont remember exactly, but its universal for all, but after testing more than 100 times with a friend, we think that this move effect is 5-6s. I would like someone tell us with A SOLID ARGUMENT why they changed it? Sylveon is currently one of the 2 most op pokemons in game-

we haven't changed anything in Sylveon, so i don't know what are you asking for.

Zelricks

Reaction score

Code:
local condition1 = createConditionObject(CONDITION_DRUNK)
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, [B]3000[/B])

Let me explain you
1000 = 1 second

On TS it has 2500, so when we change it?

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Zelricks™;317708 said:
Code:
local condition1 = createConditionObject(CONDITION_DRUNK)
setConditionParam(condition1, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, [B]3000[/B])

Let me explain you
1000 = 1 second

On TS it has 2500, so when we change it?

(hmm) its interesting to know that, for example before when sylveon does Mistic terrain i could use reflect in the middle of the move, now i cant dodge this move and i can use reflect after it finish.

Anyway now that you tell me its okay, i would like to suggest :

* Teeter dance hits 3, during this period it keep stuned the enemy and after he does the last hit, we are stunned in the time you say that is okay, but if you add this extra time when hes doing the move? thats what make him look like it stun more than other moves.

My suggestion is to
* make this move hit only once max hit 3K and not 4-5K.
or

*only let first hit stuns and others remove stun, so we can use reflect when he try to use mistic terrain, the most op move in game.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
(hmm) its interesting to know that, for example before when sylveon does Mistic terrain i could use reflect in the middle of the move, now i cant dodge this move and i can use reflect after it finish.

Anyway now that you tell me its okay, i would like to suggest :

* Teeter dance hits 3, during this period it keep stuned the enemy and after he does the last hit, we are stunned in the time you say that is okay, but if you add this extra time when hes doing the move? thats what make him look like it stun more than other moves.

My suggestion is to
* make this move hit only once max hit 3K and not 4-5K.
or

*only let first hit stuns and others remove stun, so we can use reflect when he try to use mistic terrain, the most op move in game.

I believe you are right about 6s stunning cuz probably each hit does stun so you get stunned for +2s with the last hit. I'ma check later.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I believe you are right about 6s stunning cuz probably each hit does stun so you get stunned for +2s with the last hit. I'ma check later.
Is not right, is true that is longer because is stun for 3 hits, but the time it hits is 1 second, so its stun last 4s as max 4.5s on live server

Oggarek

Reaction score
Add to tm learnset Electrode and Empoleon TM79 Metal Burst. Empo is a water/steel you can put to him TM47 steal wing so why he can't learn other steel attack. This is very good pokemon i know it, but maybe someone want to have him more steel pokemon and have better dmg for rock than water skill from tm learnset for example tm03 water pulse. Electrode has in tm learnset only 2 attacks other than electric type for example the Electrivire has 9 attacks in tm learnset other than electric. A lot of people play in pvp Cloned Vire with reflect and brickbreak and thay can take steelix's hp to red. If you fight cloned trode with doom desire and thunder/disharge(without that exp trode is hard) vs lix you can take him to yellow hp but you must have some luck. Maybe if trode will have metal burst in tm learnset more ppl will want to have it becouse after win vs water pokemon he will take some dmg for next pokemon and he won't be hard in exp becouse exp him on ice quest/150+ ice will be easier and still you will can exp him on 100+ water.

crydoku

Reaction score
some people forget i have sylveon and all pokemons i report, so i cant be crazy , i test everyday my pokemons and i buy the pokemons i want to test to know in what they need to be better, i asked here about teeter dance because some weeks ago i saw it stuned a bit more, probably not 6s, but more than the normal, maybe i was wrong, but i think it shouldnt be like that, because now he can execute mistic terrain without any problem after using this stun. I think teeter shouldnt be diferent of pursuit or aereal ace, it already have that area stuns that make him alot better.

Crommtheod

Reaction score
Feraligatr

Feraligatr know that it's not a very strong pokemon compared to a Kingler, but he is weak, water gun and scald ?.

My suggestion was to exchange the water gun and put a whirlpool him or perhaps brine ?.
He has two attacks in area, you may need one more, it is almost impossible without leveling TM...

I use translator

Szacho

Reaction score
Feraligatr

Feraligatr know that it's not a very strong pokemon compared to a Kingler, but he is weak, water gun and scald ?.

My suggestion was to exchange the water gun and put a whirlpool him or perhaps brine ?.
He has two attacks in area, you may need one more, it is almost impossible without leveling TM...

I use translator

Agree.
Feraligatr is worst water pokemon at the moment in my opinion. I think, that Rebalance Team should check him and try to improve him.

crydoku

Reaction score
can you add more hp to ariados? this pokemon is fine in its moveset but has only 20k hp ....

I think all bug pokemons should have more than this, specially those that cant learn reflect or protection. When i use this pokemon for hunt, it dies a bit fast.

My suggestion is to add :

+ 2K hp and gonna be okay
* Buff its psychic ,cross poison, Poison sting, bug bite they hit so weak.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Blastios is now very weak, has no protection is my top change Metallic Noise in water pulse or muddy water.

Sorry for offtopic: blastoise cant have water pulse in his moveset becouse is in tm learnest and a lot of players gave it as a tm.

koles

Reaction score
Im checking yesterday with my friend blastoise and he maybe loose a bit because of protection but get metalic noise - stun, and a bit more dmg. All u want add protections detects and reflects to all pokemons which dont have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back