For Diamond:
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

For Platinum:
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

Do you want to become one? torchicsmug

It’s your chance! Just sign up here! grookeypopcorn

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.

• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.

• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION: We reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity. Pumpkathisisfine

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now. sipoftea
Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Reaction score
Character name: Rivaille Ackerman
World: Diamond
Languages: English, Portuguese
Why do you want to be a tutor: i see we need a person who are active to being helpful everyday, cuz sometimes we don't see any tutors in pt chat, so i'm here to fill this position

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Modem
Languages: English, Spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: I believe i have the skills to help people in the game

• I have been playing PAdventures for 12+ years, which gives me a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics.
  • I have no notations or warnings, which shows that I have a good reputation in the community.
  • I have a general good behavior, which means that i am patient, helpful, and respectful of other players.
  • I am enthusiastic about helping other players learn and improve their skills.
  • I am able to communicate effectively and explain complex concepts in a clear and concise way.

Dark Kaue

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: DarkKaue
World: Platinum
Languages: English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I am a veteran player, since 2011 I've only spent a few months away from the game due to work. I enjoy helping and contribute to the community whenever I can. I believe Platinum currently needs more people to assist, as I've noticed a reasonable influx of new players recently.

GabrielFreitas

Reaction score
Character name: Gabriel Freitas
Languages:
Portuguese, English
Why do you want to be a tutor:
Hello today padventures means a lot in my life, I made and continue to make great friends in it, but I feel like it's time to do more for the game and its community.
I would like to become a tutor to contribute even more to the game, in everything is necessary!

minimaxi

Reaction score
Character name: Severo✔️.
World: 💎Diamond💎.
Languages: ⭐native Spanish⭐, English and Portuguese.
Why do you want to be a tutor: The main objective is to help players with questions in general in the game, and to provide support or a bridge to solve problems that require a higher hierarchy, to be a facilitator in communications between players and support in various types of languages. So that in this way the game is more fluid and generates a higher quality of positive experience. best regards atte. :8::9:

Dark Flame

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Dark Flame.
World: Platinum.
Languages: Portuguese (native), Spanish and English.
Why do you want to be a tutor: Padventures is a game that I have special affection for, and I would like to be able to help players with my experience, and these are the ways I can help as a tutor:

• I am available to help any player with all quests, I can also answer questions about the main game systems such as: Fishing, Charm System, Daily task and other Pad systems, I separated links from the forum and wiki that are about quests, systems, balls that can be used to resolve players' questions quickly;
  • I am an active Player and I will be online 4 hours a day, and on weekends I can be online for 8 hours;
  • I will be available to show hunts on the map;
  • I have knowledge of the rules, and I am also a calm player, I solve problems in the best way possible.
well.... that's it, I hope I can help.
mewlove

Billsama

Reaction score
Character name : Black Natsu
Word: Diamond
Languaje: Spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: To resolve doubts of the players, and facilitate the world of padventure and that within my functions I can maintain order in accordance with the padventure regulations. greetings to all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back