In this thread we are going to select

For Diamond:
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

For Platinum:
Do you want to become one? what????

It’s your chance! Just sign up here! celebihype

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.
alopolicia

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.
pikachudetective

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

natthy

Reaction score
Character name: Natthy Escaler
World: Diamond
Languages: Português, inglês, espanhol
Why do you want to be a tutor: To continue helping those who want to start in padventure, pass what I was taught within the game. I always make myself available to help both with game tips and in quest, for player evolution.

Eann

Reaction score
Character name: Eann
Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese
Why do you want to be a tutor: Im a friendly player ready to help players about info, quest or any type of problems that they can have on the game. Mostly new players need help to start their journey in Padventures, i wen through that too. being honest I don't know all the rules of the game, but I'm reading them right now.

Zaun

Reaction score
Character name: Zaun
Languages: Portuguese, english
Why do you want to be a tutor: I believe that the sense of community needs to be always reinforced. And I've always dealt with community in every environment I've interacted with. I do this as a player, and I will be happy to be able to do this as a tutor.

Ash noob

Reaction score
Character name: Szhisko
World: Platinum
Languages: Spanish 100%,Portuguese spoken 70% written 100%, English 50% but I will help myself with translators to understand and learn better

Why do you want to be a tutor?: The truth is that I have always wanted to be a tutor, I love helping beginners and people when they have a problem or doubt, I just hoped to have a little experience in the game so as not to be a mediocre tutor and to be able to contribute to the community

PD: None warnings - I'm studying the rules pikachudetective

Reaction score
Daryl Forest
Diamond
Portuguese - English and basic spanish.

I've had some issues in the past, some of which were issues with inactivity in the game. I've always been very helpful, especially on the national channel and on the player support channel (help). My inactivity was mostly due to overwork, which I even had to move from my city to another, which left me quite exhausted. Today my availability is around its 70/80% since I will be working from home. I've been playing Padventures for a little over nine years. I love this community and I want to see it grow even more, and one of the ways I could contribute to that would be becoming a tutor again to be able to provide all the basic and necessary support for that.

Akalicious

Reaction score
Akalicious
Diamond
Spanish, English, basic Portuguese

after my last deletion (kek) I've noticed how much I actually like PAd, been a part of my life for a long time, so I'd like to be a tutor (again) to continue helping people like I used to (and that would also give me a good reason to stop flaming people in spanish chat, it's a win/win situation)

OhGodNo

minimaxi

Reaction score
dZTgfsa.png

Hello Players!

In this thread we are going to select

For Diamond:
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

For Platinum:
Do you want to become one? what????

It’s your chance! Just sign up here! celebihype

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

alopolicia

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.
pikachudetective

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.
Character name: Semphis.
Languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Why do you want to be a tutor: Provide help to the players, provide tools to facilitate their goals, promote the rules and comply with them, create a fun environment to generate a more united community.

Nemesiis

Reaction score
Character Name: Nemesis
Languages: Spanish, English, French
I would like to continue spreading what I have learned from the game over 11 years, I am passionate about this game and I like that it always has new features that are attractive to everyone, it would be interesting to be able to collaborate and leave my grain of sand here at padventures. I wish success to all nominated players.

Nakajin

Reaction score
Character Name: Luckas.
World: Diamond.
Languages: Portuguese, English a little Spanish with the help of the translator.

- I am a very active player in the game and in the chat. (You can confirm with several other players)
- I seek knowledge about the game and am happy to share it with players.
- I have a good relationship with several players from other nationalities.
- Since getting back into the game I've tried to be a very helpful player, Always helping with what is within my reach and within my knowledge.

That's it. Good luck to everyone. Peace.

sylveonlove

Pokemau

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Mau
Languages: Spanish, English, some Portuguese.
Why do you want to be a tutor: Well, here we go. I'm here again, looking for a new opportunity as tutor, 'cause I think than it's time to continue my services for the community , trying to do my best to help everyone to the best of my knowledge.

Eldaku

Reaction score
Character name: Eldaku
Languages: Spanish, English, Valencian and a little German.
Why do you want to be a tutor: As a tutor I would like to continue offering help to those who need it as well as contributing in any way I can to the game and the community. It's been more than a year since I left the staff, a lot of things have happened since then, but I want you to know that you can always count on me.

Zabot

Reaction score
Character name: Zabot
Languages: Portuguese and English.
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm a player who has been following the game since the beginning, this year I'm very active in the game and in the Portuguese channel, answering questions, helping new players, being very participative with the community. As a tutor I would have a greater degree of responsibility, which does not affect my desire to see the game as a good experience for the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back