For Diamond:
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel

For Platinum:
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel
* 1 Tutor for Polish channel

Do you want to become one? what????

It’s your chance! Just sign up here! celebihype

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity. alopolicia

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now. Bulbasaurlove

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Zaun

Reaction score
Character name: Old Zaun
World: 💎Diamond
Languages: ESP (CEFR B2) / English (CEFR B2) / Portuguese (Native)
Why do you want to be a tutor: My purpose is what it has always been. Supporting the community, presence, and quality of contribution. I declined the position previously, but I am interested in returning.

maurito

Reaction score
Not trying to sign up for this with this post, but I think it would be interesting if the community could nominate a person to become tutor instead of having them explicitly advertise themselves as this "desirable" person. Everyone can at any time speak of themselves in a manner that would seem like they're a saint, be it contributions or whatever sort of things they claim to do or be. I believe a reputation among others says a lot more than a person's self-advertisement. This nomination should/must come with a list of clear descriptions as to why this person should be nominated just like the others participating in this recruitment. Of course, this nominated person can always and at any time decline this if they simply don't wish to be a tutor.

There could also be a poll (allowing multiple votes, because you should be able to root for anyone) that decides which person(s) is deemed the most fit for the position, and then proceed to be interviewed by staff. If not fit, simply go with the other ones.

To clarify, these are only suggestions. I'm not trying to change the way it is currently structured, I just think it would be nice if there could be more options instead of the traditional one.

sobblepray

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Skomor
World: Platinum
Languages: PL/ENG

I've been here for over 11 years, I am active in the game and on the forum
I really like helping players, especially the new ones who are just starting out, I often answer questions asked by players in the chat, I have a pretty good opinion among players. I've always wanted to try my hand at being a tutor, and I hope I get that chance <3

Yorchasco

Reaction score
Character name: Appley
Languages: Spanish ( native ), English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'd like to apply for the tutor position in Platinum because i like to help anytime that's possible to me, and with the Title of tutor could help even more, i have the time for the game, and could be an interesting challenge for me. :)

minimaxi

Reaction score
Character name: Semphis.

World: Diamond.💠

Languages: native Spanish 🌟, English and Portuguese.

Why do you want to be a tutor: The main objective is to help players with questions in general in the game, and to provide support or a bridge to solve problems that require a higher hierarchy, to be a facilitator in communications between players and support in various types of languages. So that in this way the game is more fluid and generates a higher quality of positive experience. best regards atte :)

moonasr

Reaction score
Character name : Atlas

World : Platinum

Languages : PT- BR Native , English and Spanish

Why do you want to be a tutor:I really want to be collaborating with the server that I find myself.

I have many years in the game and this is the first time I signed up. I have always been a person who works empathy with others and I am happy to help anyone who is in doubt.

And I believe this is my favorite mission in the game. Help who needs .

Yours sincerely !

Gesu

Reaction score
Character name: Celedonia
Languages: Spanish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I have really enjoyed my time playing PadVentures, and I would like to share my knowledge to other players while learning more about this community. I think a tutor is a fundamental link between the technical and bussiness side of the game to the community. So, having knowledge in both sides I would consider myself an strong candidate for this position.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Character name: Dark Karl
Languages:
PT/EN/ESP
they say third time's a charm and I want to get my staff's luck back I'm always around exploring the entire content of the game, from questing to catching, (a.k.a. addicted), and even tho I already do some of the helping part, I feel like I can also help in the improvement of the game itself. So decided to give myself another chance to apply.
xoxo

Dark Flame

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Dark Flame
Languages: PT/EN
Why do you want to be a tutor: I know about the rules, and I would like to help other players with problems and also help them progress in the game.

Mathew95

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Polkman
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I am always an active person in spanish chat. i have been playing the game since 2011, and i think being in the tutor position would help me to be more patient with players that ask for assistance.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright so we have chosen people that go to intervew stage:

For Diamond:

Spanish:
Black Natsu, Semphis, Polkman, Maicoln Mash

For Platinum:

Spanish:
Appley, Celedonia
Portuguese: Atlas, Dark Karl, Dark Flame