What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecao

Reaction score
Starmie doesnt learn reflect but... Pory2 Recover, Magic coat, and reflect too.. so it could be a option '-'
Im agree with starmie's reflect proposition but... your comment about porygon wtf..
Porygon could be very weak to every pokemon if it loss his reflect learnset.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Im agree with starmie's reflect proposition but... your comment about porygon wtf..
Porygon could be very weak to every pokemon if it loss his reflect learnset.

Nobody is denying it, torment said that a pokemon with ref+ magic coat is not possible, i just used pory 2 as example.

Imo u should read twice.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
I wonder if Glaceon could have more 1 large ice attack or a good that TM can learn?

Glalie is also the ice kind and has similar moves to Glaceon

But Glalie has bigger ice attack, as Freeze Dry, Avalanche and Ice Storm, while Glaceon has Hail and Ice Storm, and Water Pulse that does not serve and Charm which is even nothing.

So my suggestion would be to replace Water Pulse, for Feeze Dry, even if you have little damage, but already help, that would exchange a stun on the other and Glaceon could learn Water Pulse or Rain Dance.

11j5ixy.jpg

Thanks for attention!

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
@EmanuelMano
I dont understand the reason becuase glalie is just much better than glaceon :p only Avalanche can deal 15K.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion about MUK :

This pokemon has very good damage and everything good, its like a glalie in poison type but without protection. Im not saying it deserve this move, but i would like to see him a bit better, even with so good damage in venonshock or sludge, its very dificult to use it in pvp or hunt, because has no way to protect itself, has 22k HP the prom hp pokes that learn reflect or protection have. This pokemon doesnt have any of those moves. Poison type is probably the most unaceptable type for everyone in game.

I just want to suggest:

* to let Muk have 2-3K more of Hp Or

* Remove Poison Bomb and Add Acid Armor as move and not as Passive Or

* Increase Muks passive chance to activate Or

* Add Stun to move Venomshock <- this will also help venomoth, this is like the doom desire of poison type but without stun is kinda useless and considering the low speed of muk, its very easy for any pokemon to dodge this move, but with stuns it will be really helpful even for hunt exp, gonna be epic.

I hope you can improve this pokemon, doesnt need too much changes cuz in damage hes fine, same in arbok/cloned arbok, they hit so good but theres something that need to be added to make them perfect and attractive for players to use them in pvp and hunt.

Angelic

Reaction score
@EmanuelMano
I dont understand the reason becuase glalie is just much better than glaceon :p only Avalanche can deal 15K.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion about MUK :

This pokemon has very good damage and everything good, its like a glalie in poison type but without protection. Im not saying it deserve this move, but i would like to see him a bit better, even with so good damage in venonshock or sludge, its very dificult to use it in pvp or hunt, because has no way to protect itself, has 22k HP the prom hp pokes that learn reflect or protection have. This pokemon doesnt have any of those moves. Poison type is probably the most unaceptable type for everyone in game.

I just want to suggest:

* to let Muk have 2-3K more of Hp Or

* Remove Poison Bomb and Add Acid Armor as move and not as Passive Or

* Increase Muks passive chance to activate Or

* Add Stun to move Venomshock <- this will also help venomoth, this is like the doom desire of poison type but without stun is kinda useless and considering the low speed of muk, its very easy for any pokemon to dodge this move, but with stuns it will be really helpful even for hunt exp, gonna be epic.

I hope you can improve this pokemon, doesnt need too much changes cuz in damage hes fine, same in arbok/cloned arbok, they hit so good but theres something that need to be added to make them perfect and attractive for players to use them in pvp and hunt.

I do not see what is wrong

Avalanche is the same formula

falling rocks
furry swipes
raind dance
etc.

and secure any of these attacks can reach up to 12k damage
It depends on luck to have to fall in the opposite pokemon.

Glalie have good damage, but it has many weaknesses and dies soon

fire, rock, metal, figth,

Gandryk

Reaction score

falling rocks
furry swipes
raind dance
etc.

No is not the same formula, only Crystal Onix have this move so the damage is the same, btw, you've had a Glalie? It seems not

crydoku

Reaction score

falling rocks
furry swipes
raind dance
etc.

im not saying glalie should change, im saying that i dont understand why he is much better than Glaceon, i think you should read twice.

I ask tiago or aga to delete messages that has no sense, include this too, i dont want the suggestion about muk be forgotten because of the spam here.

ramon

Reaction score
I wonder if Glaceon could have more 1 large ice attack or a good that TM can learn?

But Glalie has bigger ice attack, as Freeze Dry, Avalanche and Ice Storm, while Glaceon has Hail and Ice Storm, and Water Pulse that does not serve and Charm which is even nothing.

So my suggestion would be to replace Water Pulse, for Feeze Dry, even if you have little damage, but already help, that would exchange a stun on the other and Glaceon could learn Water Pulse or Rain Dance.

11j5ixy.jpg

Thanks for attention!

I agree, cuz umbreon have so much attacks of area and learn shadow blast, shadow storm... espeon learn psycho cut and shadow storm too and have good attacks in your move set. Only change walter pulse for other area ice attack like Freeze dry.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

11j5ixy.jpg

Thanks for attention!
I'm sorry, but it can't have more, it is already a god to level and really good for duels.

Not because there may be a better pokemon for duel/level means it has to be improved

Last edited:

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it can't have more, it is already a god to level and really good for duels.

Not because there may be a better pokemon for duel/level means it has to be improved

I'm sorry to inform you but Glaceon is not a good pokemon to level, and I'm not asking for let him best, just swap Water Pulse by Freeze Dry, leaving the same damage just by changing the attack.

Water Pulse does not take damage plant pokes and Glaceon only has 2 ice area attacks, and other ice Pokemon has more.

huberto

Reaction score
I'm sorry to inform you but Glaceon is not a good pokemon to level, and I'm not asking for let him best, just swap Water Pulse by Freeze Dry, leaving the same damage just by changing the attack.

Water Pulse does not take damage plant pokes and Glaceon only has 2 ice area attacks, and other ice Pokemon has more.

Man what are you talking about, protection and 2 good aoe spells + stun so you can change poke to finish wild pokes. Glaceon is BEAST for leveling now and everyone will tell you this. Better try leveling with noctowl or yanmega, you will see what "bad leveling means". Even most of fire pokes got more problems with leveling on grass than glaceon. I can find only infernape with tms being better than glaceon on hunting.

rakster

Reaction score

Glaceon is a pretty good pokemon to hunt, if you're the kind of player that hunts without switching pokes, that's another thing.

Wertix

Reaction score
You speak About Pokes Like Glalie or Glaceon... those are on the top of pokemon list, those nice and playable easly, but what with pokes that no one use?
Someone Saw Beedrill in PvP? or Raticate? what with crobat, or Vileplume? right now much pokes are just thrash that no one use cos of those weakness.
I Suggest to did new offensive effective for Poison add there some new types like bug and water pokes bcs right now someone who catch Victribell first what he do is drop him to the water.
Much of Poison pokes get a buff but its not enough. in game is only 1 spot where those pokemons can exp. left from ascorbia and those spots are pretty weak.
Gengar for me should had clean Ghost Type.
Pokes that should get buffed:
Beedrill
Pidgeot <--- should got new spell or new formula for air cutter
Raticate <--- some aoe spell
Arbok <--- formula of spell toxic shoud had change cos its useless
Persian <--- i type him in other balance thread
Primape and Machamp <--- those guys should get some stun/protection or so fkin much health (btw machamp have 9 spells)
Victreebel <--- for me spell poison powder should get out from game at least for last evolution pokes, switch it for poison gas and much of poison poke will get much much up (for Vile Venomschock or Venom storm
Dewgong and Cloyster <--- both have nice moves and not bad at all dmg but the fusion of water and ice are not so great cos now in game not exist some kind of pokes with only ground type moves so it will be great if Rock weaknes will be removed from ice bcs you cannot lvl it on counters. only fire is possible and it isn't so great pick to. i know it will give a big buff for pokes like Glalie/Glaceon/Froslass etc but it will make pokes water/ice at least good at groud/rock exp place.
Seaking <---its the most weak water pokemon in my opinion, even starmie is better
This is just Kanto pokes. Jontho will up soon

crydoku

Reaction score
Dewgong, Ninetales, Beedrill, Crobat

These pokemons are a bit forgotten by rebalancers, i hope they can read my suggestion and people suggestion too, i would appreciate if they leave a comment about our suggestions, there is tiago, michal, torment, zelrick and probably 2-3 more guys, it isnt dificult and doesnt take too much time to give us arguments or comments about our suggestions, belive me, they motivate us to keep helping. But i only see one guy and replying only to the guys he likes, so i think this is nor fair.

Dewgong:

Moves:
Aqua Jet - m1 - level 50 - 15s
BubleBeam - m2 - level 50 - 10s
Ice Ball - m3 - level 50 - 25s
Brine - m4 - level 50 - 35s
Icebreaker - m5 - level 50 - 15s
Aurora Beam - m6 - level 50 - 20s
Freezy Dry - m7 - lvl 60 - 35s
Hail - m8 - level 53 - 45s
Rest - m9 - level 55 - 60s
Sheer Cold - m10 - level 60 - 40s

* Bublebeam will be helpful for this pokemon, his ice part make him weak to rock types but we have to remember, dewgong is more water than ice, anyway having this will be so good , he will be able to attack in distance.
* Iceball for hunting in rock/ground and grass areas is really helpful, this pokemon have lot of lineal attacks something that is very dificult to execute.
* Freezy Dry is a really helpful move that will finally let dewgon hunt good in rock part and grass type, dewgon dual type make him weak to the pokemons he should defeat, but having only water pulse as the only area stun he can learn is very dificult, because water pulse damage is too weak, this move gonna make him better.
There are pokemons like walrein that have this move, and its just too much better than dewgon. Only falling rocks or sandstorm make dewgon almost in red, he needs a second area stun.

Ninetales:

Probably one of the worst fire pokemons we have in game, hes almost similar of a typlosion but less defense and less area attacks.

First option

Moves:
Ember - m1 - level 50 - 10s
Heat Wave - m2 - level 50 - 25s
Flamethrower - m3 - level 50 - 15s
Faint Attack - m4 - level 60 - 15s
Flame Charge - m5 - level 50 - 20s
Fire Blast - m6 - level 55 - 30s
Night Shade - m7 - level 62 - 30s
Fire Mantle - m8 - level 70 - 45s
Inferno - m9 - level 70 - 30s
Incinerate - m10 - level 65 - 40s
Flame Wheel - Passive

*Fire Mantle is a move really needed for a pokemon that doesnt have any move to increase his defense, this move gonna let him exp so good in 150+ areas or respawn in which there are 2-3 grass pokemons or more. One of the big problems this pokemon have is the fact that in grass respawn they use lot of stuns and poison moves that make him die so easy. I tried to defeat 4 venusaurs and it is not posible, it dies by stuns and moves from them so very easy. To level this pokemon at level 100+ is needed 30-60 revives per level, while other fire pokes that learn reflect, protection or fire mantle they can even defeat 6-10 venusaurs and without spending any revive.

*Inferno is a new move i would like to suggest, its a move that has a special effect, it inflicts burn effect always, probably in game it would be 100 hp in 2x and 50hp in 1/2x. Its formula or sprite however you call it, would be similar of firespin move, with with a lower damage. 3k in 2x and 1.5k in 1/2x. Its a target move.

Inferno_B2W2.png

Second Option

Moves:
Ember - m1 - level 50 - 10s
Heat Wave - m2 - level 50 - 25s
Flamethrower - m3 - level 50 - 15s
Faint Attack - m4 - level 60 - 15s
Flame Charge - m5 - level 50 - 20s
Fire Blast - m6 - level 55 - 30s
Night Shade - m7 - level 62 - 30s
Revenge - m8 - level 70 - 45s
Payback - m9 - level 65 - 25s
Incinerate - m10 - level 65 - 40s
Flame Wheel - Passive
-------------------------
TM Learnset
- Add TM 33 Reflect
------------------------
* Revege, sorry if i didnt find a correct name for this, but its not exactly the revenge we have in game, it's a fire move similar to revenge and stored power but in fire type.
* Payback , we have to remember that ninetales is probably the only fire pokemons that is able to learn lot of dark type moves, hex move is not exactly a good move, it sucks at all. Payback would at least deal 2k in ghost/psychic, and 1k in 1x.
* TM 33 Reflect will be the cherry in the cake, this cute pokemon will be so good for level, pvp, hunt exp and everything, like currently is Arcanine, Infernape, Flareon, Rapidash, and almost all fire pokemons. It really need a kind of protection.

Beedrill:

Probably the worst bug or posion pokemon we have in game e.e

Moves:
U Turn - m1 - level 30 - 25s
*Twineedle - m2- level 30 - 15s
Sword Dance - m3 - level 30 - 25s
Struggle bug - m4 - level 32 - 20s
Pin missile- m5 - level 35 - 30s
Scary Face - m6 - level 32 - 30s
Toxic Spikes - m7 - level 32 - 25s
Venom Storm - m8 - level 45 - 35s
Fury Cutter - m9 - level 40 - 25s
Roost - m10 - level 55 - 40s
Rage - Passive

*Struggle bug is just much better than bug bite move, its gonna help for exp.
*Pin missile, this would replace stin gun move that is really useless, pin missile is bug typ, something that bee needs.
*Venom Storm , the lack of area moves make beedrill a useless pokemon also very dificult for exp. Venom storm gonna make him attractive and very good for exp and pvp.
* Change the formula and sprite of twineedle , it could be like paralobic charge but a bug attack, like spikes atacking.

Crobat :

Moves:
Scary Face - m1 - level 80 - 25s
Swift - m2 - level 80 - 10s
Toxic - m3 - level 80 - 20s
Super Sonic - m4 - level 80 - 25s
Whirlwind - m5 - level 80 - 15s
Fascade - m6 - level 85 - 40s
Sludge Bomb - m7 - level 85 - 40s
Mortal Gas - m8 - level 90 - 35s
Agility - m9 - level 82 - 25s
Poison Storm - m10 - level 90 - 40s
Leech Life - Passive

* Fascade, crobat is a pokemon very dificult to exp because the lack of area moves, fascade will help him alot.
* Poison Storm, the same of the firs reason, lack of area moves, with this is going to become almost a tank but not op, so attractive for everyone, also the poison pokemons really need to be alot better.

----------
I took information from anime and bulbapedia, and some of the moves we have in game + experience in pvp and game.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Tauros, Nidoqueen, Nidoking and Golduck

I would like to suggest some changes to these pkms. I took the way as tobies organized his suggestions above and I liked it! I only will not be able to give good arguments xD anyway...

Tauros, It is not a bad pkm, He's perfect to exp if you need to do this quickly, but I believe he still needs a "Buff" really effective attacks.

My Suggestion to him is:

Moves:
Tail Whip - m1 - level 30 - 10s
Scary Face - m2 - level 40 - 30s
Mega Horn - m3 - level 30 - 15s
U turn - m4 - level 35 - 20s
Giga Impact - m5 - level 60 - 40s
Defense Curl - m6 - level 40 - 35s
Hyper Beam - m7 - level 35 - 25s
Double kick - m8 - level 40 - 10s
Roost - m9 - level 60 - 45s

Earthquake - m7 - level 55 - 40s
Rage - Passive

Double team, would go disappears from his movements (Moveset /TM Learnset) Or it would become very OP.

Nidoqueen/Nidoking - I think these pkms a kinda OP, mainly dueling on PVP.
both are fully AoE skills, my idea to both was make it more dinamic, so i would like to suggest the folowing:

Nidoqueen

Moves:
Drill Run - m1 - level 50 - 15s
Ice Fang - m2 - level 52 - 20s
Earthshock - m3 - level 50 - 10s
Poison Gas - m4 - level 60 - 25s
Crunch - m5 - level 58 - 35s
Safeguard- m6 - level 65 - 30s
Tail Whip - m7 - level 50 - 10s
Sucker Punch - m8 - level 55 - 25s

Toxic Spikes - m9 - level 60 - 30s
Earth Power - m10 - level 68 - 40s
Strafe - Passive

Nidoking

Moves:
Drill Run - m1 - level 50 - 15s
Sludge Bomb - m2 - level 50 - 25s
Earthshock - m3 - level 50 - 10s

Poison Sting - m4 - level 50 - 10s
Super Power - m5 - level 50 - 35s
Scary Face - m6 - level 50 - 25s
Magnitude - m7 - level 57 - 40s
Mega Horn - m8 - level 50 - 20s
Venom Blast - m9 - level 60 - 40s
Earth Power - m10 - level 70 - 40s
Rage - Passive

Golduck, In my opinion he was one of the best water pkms, but now I think he got a little "aside", despite having been added Extrassensory + Psychock and his passive have been changed, it is still horrible in my opinion. So my suggestion to him is:

Moves:
Scratch - m1 - level 40 - 10s
Bubles/Bubblebeam - m2 - level 40 - 15s/20s

Confusion - m3 - level 40 - 20s
Aqua Jet - m4 - level 45 - 25s
Whirlpool - m5 - level 55 - 30s
Strafe - m6 - level 50 - 25s
Hydro Cannon - m7 level 50 - 25s
Extrasensory - m8 - level 60 - 40s
Tail Whip - m9 - level 40 - 10s
Water Sport - m10 - level 55 - 35s

Stunning Confusion - Passive

@ Golduck's Passive (Stunning Confusion)
I would ask that you consider a good review in its passive, it is extremely bad and not so effective when you are needing it.

you could make this movement be launched more, not causing stun, it could be as a "counter helix" causing a considerable damage, nothing so OP. And sometimes it could cause stun in a probability of 20/30% of 100%

@edit

The time that i put to each moveset, do not consider it seriously, i don't know how you do it. xD Thhxxxxxx <33333

Last edited:

nikee

Reaction score
I want to purpose buff Kabutops
It need a stun cd
Like before the balance. It was working good with take down. Recover this atk with low dmg
And replace for Aqua Jet.

Wertix

Reaction score
Now Half of Kanto pokes need Rebalance. Sleep talk spell is so strong... good dmg + 2s stun. new pokes like Flygon or Infernape with some protection like protect/fire mantle and good damn Sleep talk are the gods of pvp and pve in this times but what have some pokes like zard? 1 stun named smoke screen? you need to look into all pokes right now cos there isnt even some balance :/.

crydoku

Reaction score
Persian

Mother of moveset, i never belive than after lot of rebalances in 4 years this game have, this pokemon havent had an evolution on its moveset, i bought a persian 100 just to test it and i prefer to have a magikap than this.

*very bad HP
*Very bad damage in ALL of his moves, they are all weak.
*10/12 moves, are target moves
*1/12 moves is area move.

- Suggestion -

Moves:

Bite
- m1 - level 30 - 10s
*Scratch - m2 - level 30 - 20s
Power Gem - m3 - level 30 - 20s
Tail Slap - m4 - level 30 - 15s
Fury cutter - m5 - level 32 - 25s
Assurance - m6 - level 40 - 30s
Flatter - m7 - level 40 - 35s
Rest - m8 - level 36 - 60s
Night Slash - m9 - level 30 - 25s
Tri Room - m10 - level 50 - 35s
Rage - Passive

Note: If you dont increase the damage on his moves, specially powe gem and night slash that hit so horrible, nothing of the changes i mention would work, low damage = useless.
------------
TM Learnset
-Add Tm Feint <- Its a basic move persian learn in all records i found.
----

- Bite: It used to have bite before, its a dark move that give him chance to stun and attack more, also this pokemon is a cat, they bite. In pvp it would be helpful and in 1 vs 1 challenge.

- Tail Slap: It replace iron tail move which is really bad, this is a new move i suggest to have in game, its a multi-attack move similar of thail thip, its a normal move that can a new sprite. It would hit 3.6k max [1.2k each attack, total of attacks is 3]

- Fury Cutter: It used to have this move, its really helpful to kill psychic and grass type, pokemons which Persian because of his nature, is strong against this type of pokemons. Fury cutter is a move he can use because he got claws that look like swords.

- Flatter: A dark stunning move that persian really deserve even more than toxicroak or any other no-dark type pokemon. If we look at persian moveset in anime and bulbapedia its full of dark type, and its a area stun, really amazing because will let him exp very good in ghost parts and psychic. Will make this pokemon good finally.

- Tri Room: I prefered this move even more than Fury swipes for the reason that, having fury swipes would make it still very dificult to exp and i dont think people would select this pokemon being full of normal moves. To make flatter and assurance have a good combo, this would fit there. Excelent for exp in grass and ghost parts. Also its a nice move that would let persian attack in distance.

*Scratch: i decided to let it there because its persian main move and how a cat would be without this move.
I fully support the idea that someone else suggested, to make this move similar of dragon claw but in normal type, the sprite could be the same only some small changes like color.

--------------
I dont think After this changes persian would be op, i think he woul be similar of Snorlax or Lickylicky, pokemons with rest doesnt have too much life so, a fighting combo would easily break him.
- About Adding TM Feint in his tm learnset im not sure if it would make it op, it doeast mean that if he is a tank having him it shouldnt be added because in game we have lot of pokemons specially the new ones that learn brick or feint and their moveset its really really good. Anyway you can test it-
-------------

Last edited:

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Please, Raise the EXP given by Wild Geodude, right now the average Geodude gives in-between 150 - 200 EXP.

I Suggest to Raise to About 200 - 280 EXP given by Wild Geodudes...

Thanks a lot!!! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back