What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrepid

Reaction score
+1 Tobies
And I think you should check kingdra... it beats even electric pokes

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
+1 Tobies
Kingdra is only weak to dragon, so it's not that big deal. It is just a 1vs1 like if u duel with Blastoise vs Heracross.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
+1 Tobies
I reported kingdra 3 months ago and it was ignored, i dont see too much problem there, but i feel theres something that make it op, probably its his hp because in damage he doesnt hit too strong compared with other dragons or water pokemons.
Probably -2k hp and would be fine, but they should add a new dragon move, it sucks as dragon type.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
what's the problem of empoleon having peck, if it is not weak to grass? A lot of pokemons have other type spells, including these, that are strong against its weakness.

crydoku

Reaction score
what's the problem of empoleon having peck, if it is not weak to grass? A lot of pokemons have other type spells, including these, that are strong against its weakness.
the problem in adding peck with a low cd is that it makes it able to defeat fighting type, and empoleon is a pokemon that hit very strong in any of his moves, you have the tools to test it, im just surprised you defend something that is totally overpowered and that only electric can defeat and with so many problems

Every new poke that comes to game has lot of mistakes, high damage and lot of things that only make other pokes look like a shit.

Last edited:

Little Raezor

Reaction score
Well I reported Salamance time ago with many arguments and some suggestions time ago and I was ignored maybe cuz u tought it was not OP, but Im sure u rebalancers are not blind and you saw on the tournament how Salamance raped any pokemon even rhyperior and golem, so pls u have 1 week to nerf it, at least hp or damage for this week and later do a properly rebalance on it

Zecao

Reaction score
Well I reported Salamance time ago with many arguments and some suggestions time ago and I was ignored maybe cuz u tought it was not OP, but Im sure u rebalancers are not blind and you saw on the tournament how Salamance raped any pokemon even rhyperior and golem, so pls u have 1 week to nerf it, at least hp or damage for this week and later do a properly rebalance on it

The principal problem of this machine of duels its his fucking hurricane, this give time to evade attacks include reflects, and give some time for wait cooldowns, i too suggest a reeplace of hurricane for a area fly move

Narutoo'

Reaction score

same for many other pokes yea? such as kingdra, skarmory or flygon

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Stantler
Add Teleport
Because?He has psychic skills and it will be very usefull for many players.
i wanted to suggest that long time ago.
I remember in anime this pokemon can also make ilusions and have lot of psychic moves.

Please add Teleport to him

Obreviate

Reaction score
I was reading one of zelrick's comment, where he/ppl idk, was looking for a way to remove protection move of all pkms which learn TM33 .... and that includes blastoise ... thinking about it, i would like to suggest for you remove protection, and bring harden as moveset, idk how much harden protects the pkm exactly, maybe 50%? not bad i think and as passive you can add Rapid Spin or as I had suggested earlier, add a new movement called "Barrier" it could work like harden, but protecting the pkm ins 60 or 70% maybe thus blastoise could get this movement and rapid spin as passive, of course he would not use it all the time.

Something like that:

Tail whip
Bubblebeam
Water Ball
Water Gun
Whirlpool
Barrier
Flash Cannon
Skull Bash
Hydro Cannon
Hydropump
Rapid Spin - Passive

Or even rapid spin could be a movement and barrier as passive.

Last edited:

Brokencide

Reaction score
Watch;
Forretress
Ursaring
Hitmonlee
Nidoking
Magcargo
That pokemons are overpowered as hell please check it and balance.

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
Jynx:
Reduce time for Blink
Add a Self-Healing Move or Increase HP (Same for Lapras)

Jynx's Blink's cooldown is very high. It dies so fu* fast. It doesn't even kill Flygon or Salamence (wich is supposed to take 4x damage [2.25 in PA]). Lol.

Ps: Sometimes it's not possible to move Jynx in duels, nor blink. I've noticed it few times. Bug, maybe.

Brokencide

Reaction score
Jynx:
Reduce time for Blink
Add a Self-Healing Move or Increase HP (Same for Lapras)

Jynx's Blink's cooldown is very high. It dies so fu* fast. It doesn't even kill Flygon or Salamence (wich is supposed to take 4x damage [2.25 in PA]). Lol.

Ps: Sometimes it's not possible to move Jynx in duels, nor blink. I've noticed it few times. Bug, maybe.

i agree with you lapras need some more HP or Protection because isnt good pokemon like old times

crydoku

Reaction score
Watch;
Forretress
Ursaring
Hitmonlee
Nidoking
Magcargo
That pokemons are overpowered as hell please check it and balance.

wtf? no arguments = nobody cares.
Seriusly hitmonlee, forretress and ursaning are op? these pokemons need to be better e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back