What's new

Welcome!

More Suggestions @achievements and some stuff more.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Oin.
Here I am once again to suggest one or two extra things to the game (not like I have never suggested something):

1. Is it possible to add this Stand to the Master Ball Achievement? Or at least, make people who already got the Achievement to craft one in the Workshop (Achievement as requirement to unlock the single-time crafting).
NjrcA3H.png

So if the person who got the Achieve uses the ball, will still have some trinket from it as decoration.

2. Is there a way to add helds to daily tasks? So people can choose if they want to try the luck with a TM or a random held (we have so many helds that the randomness will not allow us to get Catch/Shiny Charms everytime, for example, typing jewels, scarves, etc)

3. Is there a way to add a decoration-only stand like an Egg Incubator, that could work like a container where people can store Pokemon Eggs - just like a decoration that works as a bag, but also working as the coin case, which you are not able to store anything other than its intended use? (not talking about any benefits on hatching it, just a cool themed item to houses). If I find some sprite that is already in game, I'll update here.
jQJzSg7.png

4. Is there a way to add small storelines to add the Bosses from old achievements? (like Shadow Lugia, Ancient Kabutops, Ancient Gengar, even Arceus one). Not big rewards needed, but only a way to make people able to finish the achievements. They can be present, for example, on the professions part for the Archeologists.

5. Add the decoration items from THIS post on decoration NPCs in game. (As suggested HERE)

6. Still supporting THIS idea for tasked charms.

7. Also, dont forget THIS idea for a new boss system, that could help people with Achievements.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Back