What's new

Welcome!

@Tasked Charms

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Hello.

I am trying to increase my catches, cards, etc., and I got many new tasked charms to use and found some flaws in the system that could be improved.
The main one is related to Alola Pokémons, those you haven't caught, so it isn't shown in the Pokédex. For example, I can name Tapus (fk u demz, not your case). You can only disable the charm if you have the Pokémon on the screen. It was worse if you consider back when we had Ultra Wormhole Keys for 150k each and had a Catch Charm activated on Buzzwole, for example, that few people caught, and the only way to disable it was using another key.
Also, during shiny events, for example, how many times you activated the charms to hunt, logged out, and when you came back, the respawn was taken. So you change spawns, and it takes a while to open all your charms, remove them, and activate new ones, IF you're lucky enough not to have an uncaught Alolan Poké, else you have to go back to spawn to disable it or have a dead charm spot during your hunt.

So I came up with two suggestions:
1. Add a command like !disable_charms, and you instantly get all your active charms disabled. This would include the Alola Pokés ones.

Or

2. Add a library with all the charms you have so you can enable/disable them directly there. They could be split by tabs, like Catch Charms, showing all catch charms Pokés you have available; Lucky Charms, showing the Pokés also; Wealth Charms, and so on.
This library could be either found on our superior menu or open when you use an item (maybe a battle pass item?), and a screen would pop up (like the card album), so you could organize the charms. It could also give the option for dropping active tasks for charms...

According to what I talk to people, the Dex Charms system is not that friendly, so this could also help this system be more welcoming.

Happy holidays everyone.

Back