What's new

Welcome!

Helds, money and more

Jeran

Reaction score
In this inflation that we are experiencing, I would recommend burning items or money, my ideas are the following:
  • Being able to obtain a random held by burning 5-10 helds items, there are many helds that are taken out and not sold, and the helds that are required are very rare, causing their price to rise too high.
  • Have a boost system to be able to burn pokemon and money, for each boost a certain amount of money and pokemon (or stones) is required.
  • The tm's are still an issue, it would be great to be able to burn them and get a random one.
This could stop inflation a little since everything is extremely expensive and supports new players in case they need new pokemon

Skyrus

Reaction score
There is nothing you can do about it, we should just get a new kind of money and upgrades in market. You should be able to hold more cash or atleast buy directly from your bank and sell/buy more expensive items and pokemon in the market. There are a lot of items and pokemon going over 10kk currently so it should be updated.

If you could transform 100 TTD into 1 MD (1 Million dollars, 10 000x 100), 1 full stack is 1kk which results in able to hold 980 kk cash. I already made a post about this.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
In this inflation that we are experiencing, I would recommend burning items or money, my ideas are the following:
  • Being able to obtain a random held by burning 5-10 helds items, there are many helds that are taken out and not sold, and the helds that are required are very rare, causing their price to rise too high.
  • Have a boost system to be able to burn pokemon and money, for each boost a certain amount of money and pokemon (or stones) is required.
  • The tm's are still an issue, it would be great to be able to burn them and get a random one.
This could stop inflation a little since everything is extremely expensive and supports new players in case they need new pokemon
but to be honest, the idea of a mixer for helds is not that crazy at all...

Bubek

Reaction score
The best idea from these is mixer for helds and it should be simply implemented
Some system for burning/using pokemons is interesting aswell because now it's not even worth to throw balls on most of normal pokemons after you caught it once
TMs situation is not that bad, doesn't need rapid changes, but there's a room for imprevement for sure

Back