What's new

Welcome!

Rework Held System

Cesittos

Reaction score
Hello guys! I want to suggest a change in how to use/apply some helds itens.

It's extremely annoying and tiring to switch from pokemon to pokemon, depending on the team you use.

Support helds should be applied to players' pokemon case slot.
Since they improve and increase the effectiveness of the gameplay of the character and not specifically from a pokemon.
As example: Shiny Charm, Amulet Coin and others like this. It also would avoid problems with disappearing items or even forgetting which pokemon it was used in.

Nowadays we already have a bunch of items and probably more to come soon. Make things easier to staff and players.

A

Albu

Cesittos

Reaction score
Oh cool. I did not know we had this topic!

Reaction score
In fact, currently, all efforts are being applied to the completion of professions, which this time is really close!
I think it is important, as a tutor, to emphasize here that none of the ideas or suggestions made here are not seen or ignored. in the eyes of many, they think that the high staff is ignoring all of this, on the contrary, everything is seen, but it is not always possible to respond, due to the excess of activities to be worked on, both in game and in real life. Some ideas are not that great in general, but a certain part added to another becomes something really cool.
So I'm really happy to see so many of you/us leave your thoughts here, and the love we have for the community despite our differences. But you have to have a little patience, we are doing one thing at a time. and after this great system of professions implemented, the staff will surely read with affection every idea said here. but for now, we ask for patience and a lot of focus on something we've been waiting for years, the professions.

Back