What's new

Welcome!

Money and upgrade pricing markets

Skyrus

Reaction score
Greetings,

Yesterday I bought a pokemon in the pokemon market for 9,5kk which is 95 000 TTD, 950 stacks of money. I noticed the game only lets you hold 1000 stacks in your inventory which is a problem because everything is getting more expensive in time.

I would suggest adding a new kind of money: 100 TTD transforms into 1 MD (100x 10 000 = 1 Million dollar), maybe a red or light blue paper money.

Second I would suggest an upgrade in the market, which makes it possible to add pokemons/items untill 100kk, the max makes sence now because you can't actually hold more than 10 kk in your inventory, but there are a lot of pokemon worth more than 10kk at the moment.

Thanks in advance,
Skyrus

Last edited:

Koggy

Reaction score
This topic has been discussed for about a year, they don't care.
All you can do is a DM deal screenshot and bank transfer :V

Why Cant

Reaction score
It's not that they don't care, it's a lot of work, apparently more than what they already have with the professions...
The ideal would be to increase the slot "14:27 You are carrying 502 items, you have 498 slots left." Well we only have 1k space in our inventory.
The market at the moment is becoming useless and if it continues like this the trade will be more useless than it already is, because items and pokemon are going over the available price and this is severely a very problematic case.

Skyrus

Reaction score
In fact, in my opinion, the most ideal thing to do would be for you to be able to buy from marketing by discounting directly from your bank. Because it doesn't make sense for you to have a bank to store without being able to make purchases through it.
This is a good solution but the market prices still have to be able to go above 10kk, but I guess the bank system is just to save yourself a lot of space from your inventory. Not sure if they can link the amount of money you have in the bank to 'inventory cash'. I think making a new color money would also be nice, a full stack would mean 1kk cash which is easy to count when doing bigger trades.

Skyrus

Reaction score
It's not that they don't care, it's a lot of work, apparently more than what they already have with the professions...
The ideal would be to increase the slot "14:27 You are carrying 502 items, you have 498 slots left." Well we only have 1k space in our inventory.
The market at the moment is becoming useless and if it continues like this the trade will be more useless than it already is, because items and pokemon are going over the available price and this is severely a very problematic case.
Making 1 new sprite for money, would save a lot of inventory space and can not be that hard. You wouldn't have to upgrade the 1000 slots, since 1 stack of new money will be 1kk. It will be a very very long time before deals will hit 1000kk, most expensive trade I have seen so far was 30 kk with some pokemon included. Even if the biggest trade was 100kk, you are still far from reaching that 1000kk point.

Back