What's new

Welcome!

Aerodactyl

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Let's talk about this Fossil, which is my favourite fossil, and I believe it's the favourite of most players. Today, in my opinion, it's an "ok" pokemon. It's a rare and expensive pokemon, one of the coolest in Kanto, for these reasons many players want to own one, but in practice few players use it because we have so many better rock pokemon to choose from.

It has 3 stone Aoe, one of which is very good and the other two are ok (low damage, slow, short range). My suggestion would be to give him another Rock Aoe or change one of his weak Aoes into a more powerful Aoe.

Scary face --> Normally my suggestion would be to swap it for a better stun or a stone/flying stun. But in my opinion this move suits the Pokemon well, the problem lies in the power of this move. As well as being a move that doesn't do any damage, it makes pokemon retreat (this most often causes Aerodactyl to fail some of its Aoe). My suggestion is to improve the range of the move and perhaps the duration.

option 1:

m1 - Fire Fang
m2 - Scary Face --> improve movement
m3 - Air Shot
m4 - Ancient Power
m5 - Hyper Beam
m6 - Rock Slide --> Rock Avalanche // Sandstorm//Stone Edge//Rock Power// Continental Crash // Stone Axe
m7 - Sky Drop
m8 - Rock Tomb
m9 - Stealth Rock
m10 - Rock Swipe

option 2:

m1 - Fire Fang
m2 - Scary Face --> improve movement
m3 - Air Shot
m4 - Ancient Power
m5 - Hyper Beam
m6 - Rock Slide
m7 - Sky Drop
m8 - Rock Tomb --> Rock Avalanche // Sandstorm//Rock Power// Continental Crash // Stone Axe // Stone Edge
m9 - Stealth Rock
m10 - Rock Swipe

aerodactyl-pokmon.gif.b4fc2c8b161fcd6f8f6e3b14afcee7c5.gif

Back