What's new

Welcome!

Lucario // Mega Lucario // Shiny Lucario

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Currently in the game is very complicated for any Pokémon fighter (Normal form) to compete with the reckless fighters, I believe that several would need some upgrade in your moveset.
Lucario is a great Pokémon, is a Pokémon of easy access in the game, thanks to the respawn of riolu, without speaking that is a Pokémon that has the affection of most of the players.

Its type has a great synergy to be used against Pokémon of the types Rock and Ice, but I would like to suggest improvements that highlight its fighter type, so it can be better used against Dark Pokemon, and thus make better use of its ability Justified.

My first suggestion makes more changes, making your main damage Aoes the Fighter type. In the second suggestion, I propose a stronger Fighter Aoe.

Lucario - suggestion 1:
m1 - Aura Sphere
m2 - Steel Beam
m3 - Closet Combat
m4 - Bone Rush
m5 - Gear Up
m6 - Low Kick - - -> Steelburst or other Steel Stun
m7 - Life Dew
m8 - Bulk Up
m9 - Shift Gear - - -> No Retreat // Brutal Beatdown // Super Power //
m10 - Final Gambit

Lucario - suggestion 2:
m1 - Aura Sphere
m2 - Steel Beam
m3 - Closet Combat
m4 - Bone Rush
m5 - Gear Up
m6 - Low Kick
m7 - Life Dew
m8 - Bulk Up - - -> No Retreat // Brutal Beatdown // Super Power //
m9 - Shift Gear - - -> Meteor Smash

m10 - Final Gambit

Mega Lucario - suggestion 1:
p - Furious
m8 - Bulk Up - - -> No Retreat // Brutal Beatdown // Super Power //
m2 - Steel Beam
m3 - Low Kick - - -> Steelburst or other Steel Stun
m4 - Close Combat
m5 - Bone Rush
m6 - gear Up
m7 - Me First
m8 - Life Dew
m9 - Final Gambit
m10 - Magnetic Force

Shiny Lucario - suggestion 1:
p - Rock Slide
m1 - Aura Sphere
m2 - Steel Beam
m3 - Closet Combat
m4 - Bone Rush
m5 - Heavy Machine
m6 - Low Kick - - -> Steelburst or other Steel Stun // maintain the current movement (low kick) or Fling
m7 - Life Dew
m8 - Bulk Up
m9 - Shift Gear - - -> No Retreat // Brutal Beatdown // Super Power //
m10 - Force Palm

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I would also like to suggest maybe a rework for Aura Sphere, the same suggestion would also look awesome for Dragapult's Dragon Darts move. that would be to make both moves equal to the attack pattern of Braviary's Breakwind Storm move. This move hits all targets the same as bullet seed, but only once.
N6lKpyu.gif

The idea here is to enhance the signature attacks of the pokemon

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
I would also like to suggest maybe a rework for Aura Sphere, the same suggestion would also look awesome for Dragapult's Dragon Darts move. that would be to make both moves equal to the attack pattern of Braviary's Breakwind Storm move. This move hits all targets the same as bullet seed, but only once.
N6lKpyu.gif

I agree that Aura Sphere is weak being it's signature move but I would suggest adding more damage and just make it bigger and hit the pokemon around the target aswell, it should remain the same because that's what it is. A big ball of energy thrown at a target.

Maybe it is an idea to let it grow as the pokemon who uses Aura Sphere grows in level for example:

Level 1~50:

0X0

Level 51~100:

0X0
XXX
0X0

Level 101~130:

00X00
0XXX0
XXXXX
0XXX0
00X00

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
N6lKpyu.gif

Bummmp !!!
new tms and new movements are being introduced, it seems an interesting time for a new rebalance?

Back