What's new

Welcome!

@New Bosses System - Not talking about hit and %

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Oi.

So, with those new achievements, of dying, last hits, most damages, etc, I came to suggest a new thing.
As you all may know, bosses raids are something hard nowadays, and if you are targeting an specific boss for a certain achievement, makes it even harder. Here's a list:
Spoiler:

#129- Having registered Zapdos in the Pokedex
#130- Having registered Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno in the Pokedex
#140- Having registered Mew in the Pokedex
#160- Dealing most damage on Moltres 5 times
#161- Dealing most damage on Moltres, Zapdos and Articune 2 times each
#277- Having registered Deoxys in the Pokedex
#278- Having registered Groudon in the Pokedex
#279- Having registered Kyogre in the Pokedex
#280- Having registered Jirachi in the Pokedex
#281- Having registered Latias in the Pokedex
#282- Having registered Latios in the Pokedex
#283- Having registered Rayquaza in the Pokedex
#284- Having registered Regice in the Pokedex
#285- Having registered Regirock in the Pokedex
#286- Having registered Registeel in the Pokedex
#287- Having registered Arceus in the Pokedex
#288- Having registered Darkrai in the Pokedex
#289- Having registered Palkia in the Pokedex
#290- Having registered Kyurem in the Pokedex
#291- Having registered Regigigas in the Pokedex
#292- Having registered Yveltal in the Pokedex
#293- Having registered Solgaleo in the Pokedex
#296- Having registered Meloetta in the Pokedex
#306- Having registered Tornadus in the Pokedex
#516- Dealing most damage on Groudon
#517- Dealing most damage on Jirachi
#518- Dealing most damage on Thundurus
#519- Dealing most damage on Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus
#520- Dealing most damage on Black Kyurem
#521- Dealing most damage on Xerneas
#522- Dealing most damage on Latios
#523- Dealing last hit on Latias
#524- Dealing last hit on Kyogre
#525- Dealing last hit on Rayquaza
#526- Dealing last hit on Registeel
#527- Dealing last hit on Manaphy
#528- Dealing last hit on Donald Trump
#529- Dealing last hit on Hoopa Unbound
#530- Dealing last hit on Volcanion
#531- Obtaining Phione from Manaphy's loot
#532- Dealing at least 5% damage to Lunala
#533- Dealing at least 5% damage to Necrozma
#534- Dealing at least 5% damage to Meloetta
#562- Dying by Xerneas 2 times
#563- Dying by Zygarde 2 times
+ Solgaleo's Mask, Johto Dog's Amulets, Kanto Bird's Pens and many more used in quest/access...

This brings us to the actual situation:
If a player is trying to achieve one of those above, the chances for it happening is really low, because:
1- Boss raids are rare now, and happens most of the time only if a staff is online and with free time/event scheduled.
2- Together with the bosses needed for those above mentioned, we have tons of other bosses, like Magma Golem, Majin Boo, Digimon Bosses, Mega Pokemon bosses, which are not required for any completion (and sometimes their loot also sux).
3- If you are lucky enough to, due the stars alignment and pure luck, the boss you want is spawned, you still have to complete the goal: most damage, last damage, luck on loot roulette (like Solgaleo's mask, amulets, etc, not going always for most damage/last hit).

SO... what I am proposing?
Something like Max Raid Battles in Sword and Shield, where you enter a portal and are able to fight with friends a specific creature.

- But Karl, how could it work with the bosses?
It could be a portal where you can gather 4~5 people to fight a random boss once per week.

- But Karl, this would break the economy!
Which economy are we talking about? Also, Tibia have a good example of this kind of system. There's a quest that can be done once each 15 days that you can fight the Mortal Shell of Ferumbras, dropping pretty much the same loot of the Raid Ferumbras (with lower dropping chance on the quest). The economy around the hat is not even close of breaking (Hat's price is still expensive AF).

The creature can have an adjust on HP/ATK according to the amount of people inside the room, but this is an optional feature (since if a guy decides to jump alone in the room, he knows that he will fight a boss that should be strong).
The creature spawning is server based, like the boosted creature.
The character can only go inside once per spawn, which means, if he dies, bye bye loot for this spawn, better luck next time.
An access quest may be required to be able to join this quest or/also it may have a restriction like the TM Tasks system, where you select a char to make it (meaning only one char per account, so it is not farmable).

Any suggestion is welcome.

For a better PAd.

-edit 1:
A question that appeared online:
"Will we have Shiny Ho-oh in raid?" (specifically regarding Shiny Charm drop).

So, using the Tibian example. Ferumbras from regular raid has the hat as "always" to the drop. Inside the quest (Ferumbras Mortal Shell), it is a rare loot (not that easy). It could work in the same way with the loot inside the den being reduced (smaller % of dropping).

-edit 2 (suggestion by Balthazar Black):
To avoid being easy, the boss could have a path similar to Brine Quest, for example. If you die in the path, be my guest to come back in the next 15 days.

-edit 3 (suggestion by Tetsuya):
It could be region based. For example, a tp in Kanto to kill Kanto's bosses, tp in Johto for Johto's boxes, etc.

Last edited:

Sylwanek

Reaction score
for me stupid xD there just should be something like random boss spawn every 20 hours or something like that ;p this would not destroy the economy because its random and ofcourse sometimes would happen something like the same boss twice but its fine anyway ;p.player would know when is the boss and maybe more player would fight with boss.Achivements would be easier to obtain and maybe some bosses that are GMS not spawning too much like i have 265 i know its not high and i have so much hours in game and i saw only 1 time hoopa boss XD.thats all sorry for my english byo

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
for me stupid xD there just should be something like random boss spawn every 20 hours or something like that ;p this would not destroy the economy because its random and ofcourse sometimes would happen something like the same boss twice but its fine anyway ;p.player would know when is the boss and maybe more player would fight with boss.Achivements would be easier to obtain and maybe some bosses that are GMS not spawning too much like i have 265 i know its not high and i have so much hours in game and i saw only 1 time hoopa boss XD.thats all sorry for my english byo
Every 20 hours is kinda too much. Weekly/biweekly is kinda enough.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

I like the idea of randomness for both bosses and schedules xD , I'm usually never online at the times that raids / mini events are often held so I end up missing most of them. Having random raid times would give me more chances to participate in them and not to mention we can be lucky enough that the "raid pros" are offline. The game has a very diverse community, across different time zones , this would be a way to please everyone!

Currently to have boss raids we need a staff member to perform them, I believe it would be interesting to have raids Boss being made by the system of the game. Something like once a day a random boss would attack at a random time.
If you consider it too much to have a raid every day, there are several options not to make it OP:
- They could nerf the boss's loot;
- They could exclude Bosses with very valuable loot (Shiny charm, meowth bait, ability urge, smart candy);
-Could limit the Boss loot to only Tms and decorations (every day several tms are dropped, one more tm per day, would not make much difference in the economy of the game) (Remembering that we also have bosses with horrible loot, this helps to give a balanced);

Remembering that would be random both the time as the boss, currently in the Pokémon franchise we have over 60 Pokemon legendary (ps: open the dex and leave counting xD ), and 19 pokemon mythical, not to mention some special bosses of the PA and may also be created more . (There are so many that could be every 12h hours instead of once a day as I suggested)

But what about the current PA boss system?
It would be kept the way it is today, being announced on discord, being held by team members, being held on special dates / events or when the team has time, (Perhaps the team would focus on performing only the Raids of expensive loot).

ps 1: It would be interesting an improvement in the raids of normal Pokémon too, some of them finish too fast, maybe an increase of more 3 Rounds in each one of them. And maybe the introduction of mini boss to these raids would be interesting.

ps 2: I believe that one day we will have the 100 zygards cell for collection, and in the current system these two seem almost impossible! It would be incredible to change this achievement.
vTyDgXw.png

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
Oi.

So, with those new achievements, of dying, last hits, most damages, etc, I came to suggest a new thing.
As you all may know, bosses raids are something hard nowadays, and if you are targeting an specific boss for a certain achievement, makes it even harder. Here's a list:
Spoiler:

#129- Having registered Zapdos in the Pokedex
#130- Having registered Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno in the Pokedex
#140- Having registered Mew in the Pokedex
#160- Dealing most damage on Moltres 5 times
#161- Dealing most damage on Moltres, Zapdos and Articune 2 times each
#277- Having registered Deoxys in the Pokedex
#278- Having registered Groudon in the Pokedex
#279- Having registered Kyogre in the Pokedex
#280- Having registered Jirachi in the Pokedex
#281- Having registered Latias in the Pokedex
#282- Having registered Latios in the Pokedex
#283- Having registered Rayquaza in the Pokedex
#284- Having registered Regice in the Pokedex
#285- Having registered Regirock in the Pokedex
#286- Having registered Registeel in the Pokedex
#287- Having registered Arceus in the Pokedex
#288- Having registered Darkrai in the Pokedex
#289- Having registered Palkia in the Pokedex
#290- Having registered Kyurem in the Pokedex
#291- Having registered Regigigas in the Pokedex
#292- Having registered Yveltal in the Pokedex
#293- Having registered Solgaleo in the Pokedex
#296- Having registered Meloetta in the Pokedex
#306- Having registered Tornadus in the Pokedex
#516- Dealing most damage on Groudon
#517- Dealing most damage on Jirachi
#518- Dealing most damage on Thundurus
#519- Dealing most damage on Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus
#520- Dealing most damage on Black Kyurem
#521- Dealing most damage on Xerneas
#522- Dealing most damage on Latios
#523- Dealing last hit on Latias
#524- Dealing last hit on Kyogre
#525- Dealing last hit on Rayquaza
#526- Dealing last hit on Registeel
#527- Dealing last hit on Manaphy
#528- Dealing last hit on Donald Trump
#529- Dealing last hit on Hoopa Unbound
#530- Dealing last hit on Volcanion
#531- Obtaining Phione from Manaphy's loot
#532- Dealing at least 5% damage to Lunala
#533- Dealing at least 5% damage to Necrozma
#534- Dealing at least 5% damage to Meloetta
#562- Dying by Xerneas 2 times
#563- Dying by Zygarde 2 times
+ Solgaleo's Mask, Johto Dog's Amulets, Kanto Bird's Pens and many more used in quest/access...

This brings us to the actual situation:
If a player is trying to achieve one of those above, the chances for it happening is really low, because:
1- Boss raids are rare now, and happens most of the time only if a staff is online and with free time/event scheduled.
2- Together with the bosses needed for those above mentioned, we have tons of other bosses, like Magma Golem, Majin Boo, Digimon Bosses, Mega Pokemon bosses, which are not required for any completion (and sometimes their loot also sux).
3- If you are lucky enough to, due the stars alignment and pure luck, the boss you want is spawned, you still have to complete the goal: most damage, last damage, luck on loot roulette (like Solgaleo's mask, amulets, etc, not going always for most damage/last hit).

SO... what I am proposing?
Something like Max Raid Battles in Sword and Shield, where you enter a portal and are able to fight with friends a specific creature.

- But Karl, how could it work with the bosses?
It could be a portal where you can gather 4~5 people to fight a random boss once per week.

- But Karl, this would break the economy!
Which economy are we talking about? Also, Tibia have a good example of this kind of system. There's a quest that can be done once each 15 days that you can fight the Mortal Shell of Ferumbras, dropping pretty much the same loot of the Raid Ferumbras (with lower dropping chance on the quest). The economy around the hat is not even close of breaking (Hat's price is still expensive AF).

The creature can have an adjust on HP/ATK according to the amount of people inside the room, but this is an optional feature (since if a guy decides to jump alone in the room, he knows that he will fight a boss that should be strong).
The creature spawning is server based, like the boosted creature.
The character can only go inside once per spawn, which means, if he dies, bye bye loot for this spawn, better luck next time.
An access quest may be required to be able to join this quest or/also it may have a restriction like the TM Tasks system, where you select a char to make it (meaning only one char per account, so it is not farmable).

Any suggestion is welcome.

For a better PAd.

-edit 1:
A question that appeared online:
"Will we have Shiny Ho-oh in raid?" (specifically regarding Shiny Charm drop).

So, using the Tibian example. Ferumbras from regular raid has the hat as "always" to the drop. Inside the quest (Ferumbras Mortal Shell), it is a rare loot (not that easy). It could work in the same way with the loot inside the den being reduced (smaller % of dropping).

-edit 2 (suggestion by Balthazar Black):
To avoid being easy, the boss could have a path similar to Brine Quest, for example. If you die in the path, be my guest to come back in the next 15 days.

-edit 3 (suggestion by Tetsuya):
It could be region based. For example, a tp in Kanto to kill Kanto's bosses, tp in Johto for Johto's boxes, etc.

implementing such a system in the game would be perfect for those of us who love the game and don't have free time to play. I believe that, as proposed, it would open up an opportunity for new communities to find in our game something that catches their attention and remains for the growth of this game that I have been playing for 10 years.

Back