What's new

Welcome!

Suggestions for improving the Contest

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment :ROFLMAO:. I speak 5 languages hoping to add Mandarin to my repertoire as my 6th language. Out of all the languages I speak, English is the only language I can use to converse with people here in Padventures (I took Spanish classes in high school, but I will never claim to speak it because I'm not as fluent in Spanish as in the other languages). Although English is not my mother tongue, it is easily the language I'm most comfortable with. In my country, it's mandatory for children up to 8-9 years to take English courses and fluency in English is a prerequisite for ANY job. I'm 22 years old now so I guess I've studied English for 15+ years. Additionally, I do volunteer work by doing fan translations of Japanese and Korean songs into English, highlighting nuances that may go unnoticed by directly translating and god forbid all the fancy eloquent yet unusual wording from anime and such💀. I'm not at the point of taking commissions as I see it as a hobby, but I do take it very seriously and I hate missing out on details especially on half assed lyrics.

I would be happy to share some of my "work" and if absolutely necessary I can provide staff with my academics throughout highschool and university uncensored. I'll add my latest letter of recommendation that I got issued by my university. Again, I just wanna say thank you if you think I used chatGPT. I take it as a compliment, I really do morpekolove View attachment 12861

All this knowledge in languages and still sucking by using chatgpt?
It is not a "thinking". I'm affirming: you used ChatGPT.
GU6ADMZ.png

We are in 2024 and you still don't know that the logic behind AI texts is easily detected by tools?

I invite everyone to go to chatgpt and give the instructions: write me a valentine's day letter. Then compare the result chatgpt gives with Maurito's text.
Then, get all those 4 names I mentioned before that CHEATED in the event (again, it's not a "thinking", I'm affirming it) and compare the structure of the texts. All the sentences are built in the same manner, with only some words changed manually. Genius, huh?

You can stick your recommendation and your curriculum to whichever (sink)hole you want when you brag about your language skills and have to cheat on a love letter to get some pixels as rewards.

Peace <3

Last edited:

maurito

Reaction score
To me, it was never about the price. It was about writing an earnest letter to a friend I hold dear. Even if those words in that letter were to be borrowed from someone or something else, every single sentence in that letter is something I would stand behind 100% no matter the superficiality. I wrote this letter to dolphy due to coincidence, they were the one who announced the contest. I'm gonna be honest and say that I thought they would read this because they were the ones who announced it and I wanted them to know how I feel about them because I'm retiring soon. Had it been anyone else who had announced it then I wouldn't have participated in the first place. No matter what anyone says or feels, no one knows my relationship with @Xo Dolphy better than I do.

I understand your frustration and I totally agree with you guys, Demz and Karl, we should not have any more of these X-letter contests because there are so many available AI. It doesn't hurt me in the slightest if I become a target or a laughing stock. I don't have the cash on me right now, but if I can sell some helds then I could volunteer to pay for all the rewards and maybe ask them to re-choose the winners.

If staff deems my entry punishable, then, by all means, ban me. I understand the suspicion and I can't defend myself more than I already have. I don't think I need to defend myself because in the end it all comes down to the staff's judgment. I wouldn't bat an eye if it is necessary for me to get banned/permabanned out of fairness to get my thoughts conveyed. I'm all for Padventures moving in the right direction, but I feel like we're just entering a cycle of pointless exchanges.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
To me, it was never about the price. It was about writing an earnest letter to a friend I hold dear. Even if those words in that letter were to be borrowed from someone or something else, every single sentence in that letter is something I would stand behind 100% no matter the superficiality. I wrote this letter to dolphy due to coincidence, they were the one who announced the contest. I'm gonna be honest and say that I thought they would read this because they were the ones who announced it and I wanted them to know how I feel about them because I'm retiring soon. Had it been anyone else who had announced it then I wouldn't have participated in the first place. No matter what anyone says or feels, no one knows my relationship with @Xo Dolphy better than I do.

I understand your frustration and I totally agree with you guys, Demz and Karl, we should not have any more of these X-letter contests because there are so many available AI. It doesn't hurt me in the slightest if I become a target or a laughing stock. I don't have the cash on me right now, but if I can sell some helds then I could volunteer to pay for all the rewards and maybe ask them to re-choose the winners.

If staff deems my entry punishable, then, by all means, ban me. I understand the suspicion and I can't defend myself more than I already have. I don't think I need to defend myself because in the end it all comes down to the staff's judgment. I wouldn't bat an eye if it is necessary for me to get banned/permabanned out of fairness to get my thoughts conveyed. I'm all for Padventures moving in the right direction, but I feel like we're just entering a cycle of pointless exchanges.
Saying how your relation with dolphy is makes it even more sad, as he couldn't get even a letter written by you.
Again, it's not a suspicion. It's a fact. Or do you really want us to think that you are so brilliant and so in love that even tools used worldwide to identify AI characteristics in text detected your writting style as an AI by mistake, do you?

Btw, if we are supposed to brag about rl, I work at a sworn translation company, I read more than 10k words/day, checking text structures, looking for cheaters that use auto tools.
6y256kY.jpeg

Last one caught.

I could really spend an evening making a breakdown of all 4 texts to prove the point, or we could really use your talent here, cause you're a rare person! The strange case of the human that deceived the AI tool to detect AI. You can put this on your curriculum and apply to us or any competitor company. You would be able to make a lot of money. You can ask my contact on private or in-game. ;)

Last answer for Mr. Automatic Love.

Back