Welcome!

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
As everyone knows, valentine is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? So it's time to write a letter to that special person you like! squirtlelove
Rules
- The Letter has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 150, maximum words: 300. If you're not sure how many words your letter contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual content
- The letter has to be written in english. If you have problems on that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- Editing posts is forbidden*

cottoncandy
Rewards:
1st Place: Lucky Reborn + 60 premium days + Outfit bag + TM Case of your choice
2nd Place: Smart Candy + 30 premium days + Outfit Bag + TM case of your choice
3rd Place: Box 4 of your choice OR Pikachu Cosplay* + 15 premium days + Random TM Case

* Pikachu cosplay with full moveset + 1 unique spell depending on which cosplay winner choose.
kLXyloK.png

Thread will be closed at 18/02/2024
Regards~
PA STAFF

P.S. You can participate in both contest but you can only win one.

kaosleyer

Reaction score
To my dearest Sylveon,pichupat

I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I care about you.

You make me laugh, you make me think, and you make me feel loved. You're the most amazing person I've ever met, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

I know this is a little early, but I wanted to ask you a question. Will you be my Valentine?

I know it's only February, but I can't wait to spend the whole year with you. I want to make you laugh every day, and I want to make you feel loved and appreciated. I want to be your best friend, your lover, and your partner in crime.

I know I'm not perfect, but I promise to always be there for you. I'll always be your biggest fan, your strongest supporter, and your shoulder to cry on.

So, what do you say? Will you be my Valentine?

I love you more than words can say.

Love always,
Manza Funa larvitarlove

Sylwonek

Reaction score
To the GOAT of polish community back in the days when before he was a scared of ban pussy. sylveoncosplay

Fifek u are great person maybe a little stupid but still great i hope best for u and family :).

I still cant forget our night lava fishing session with voice talk on discord.sadbulba

Im coming back with the mind to those great moments when we met on volcano just to threw 2k balls for nothing.

Wasnt it beautiful?

So thats why im writting this letter to u, Mr Fifek will u go with me on INQ on Valentines rates to catch good hadgehog?

Pls dont say no because that will break my heart in pieces :c

Just think about it only me and u in warm atmosphere near lava catching useless fire mon wouldnt it be great?

I promise i will kill those elders before 14th of February.

Your household mate Sylwanek <3

maurito

Reaction score
Dear Dolphy, on this day of love, I want to express my gratitude for all the joy and happiness you have brought into my life. Whenever I find myself reminiscing about the journey we've shared, it always leaves me basking in sentiments. The memories we have created together are not just moments in time, but treasures that I hold dear in my heart.

From the brief, yet profound conversations, each ephemeral experience we've had together weaves into the rich tapestry of our bond filled with chapters of laughter, adventure, and unwavering support. Your unwavering support has been my anchor, providing stability and reassurance through life's unpredictable tides. These ephemeral moments might be fleeting, but their impact resonates deeply, echoing the understanding that we share.

Captivated by the sincerity, honesty, and purity of your heart, it has never ceased to amaze me. In the way you always handle every situation with such authenticity, your presence is a comforting embrace, making even the most mundane moments special.
As I am writing this letter, my heart is full of gratitude for the things we share. You have brought a warmth to my life that I never knew was possible.

Everything in our shared journey contributes to our beautiful narrative. These moments, fleeting as they may be, form the foundation of our relationship. Reflecting on these moments fills me with an overwhelming sense of pure bliss for the journey we share.

I promise to cherish our moments every day.

Forever and always, Nak.

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
i dont think there should be contests like that anymore, as far as we know all letters could have been written by chatgpt or some similar AI and no one could ever tell
Your opinion is important, but currently everything can be done by AI, not just letters, drawings and other things...
perhaps, for future contests like this, the topic could be discussed by staff.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

good luck!

gerownik

Reaction score
However, time is clearly going
We still claim padventures as time enjoying,
Vip list has been always existing,
To see if our dear friends are still logging in.

So I smile when I see the name Sylwanek there.
Especially when it just turn from green to red
from red to green, every 5 minutes - so the cooldown of tp can reduce.
So I'm spamming to him "What a noob" and he just wait to see me dead to spam me also!
It means nothing changed, we are friends like in good old days.
Even without my existence for over 2 years he got a friend in me and I got in him
This is what real friendship is.

And the deepest fear still exist,
Being aware of the day that we just lose it all.
And this letter can be not understood by many of you
Cause it goes from heart to describe our two.

So let's raise a toast, drink champagne and catch more and more shinies,

To show other people that nothing is more important than family and friends.

To my dear friend - Sylwanek.

Gero (Nikka)

larvitarlove

Sequel

Reaction score
I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits, for my heart is filled with love and admiration for you. Every moment we spend together, my love for you grows stronger, and words cannot express how lucky I feel to have you in my life.

I want you to know that you are the most beautiful person I have ever known, not just on the outside, but also on the inside. Your kindness, compassion, and warmth radiate from you, touching the lives of everyone around you, including mine.

Every time I see your smile, my heart skips a beat. Your laughter brings joy to my soul, and your touch sends a wave of warmth through my body. You have the ability to make even the darkest of days seem bright and full of hope.

When I am with you, I feel like the luckiest person in the world. You are my rock, my support, and my better half. I cannot imagine my life without you because you have become a part of me.

I promise to always be there for you, to cherish and adore you throughout our journey together. You are the one that my heart beats for, the one that fills my dreams every night.

So, my love, I want to thank you for being the light that guides me in the darkness, for being my refuge in times of need, and for making me the happiest person alive. I am grateful every day to have you by my side.

With all my love, Sequel.

Wike

Reaction score
To my beloved Lucerys.

Maybe I wasn't meant for a valentine or to be loved at all for that matter, that's what I used to believe before I met you. Since that time, you have taken every possible measure to alter my perspective on the matter, and it may not be apparent to you. You are my ray of sunshine during a rainy day, and I am referring to you as my sun. I am not referring to a sun during a hot summer day, but rather a sun during a cold winter day when all you desire is a little warmth to get through the day. That's what you are to me, my biggest reason to get through my day, it's funny how one person can change your whole point of view, since I met you now I think of a happy ever after, those thoughts wouldn't even cross my mind before. As previously stated, I desire for you to not only be my Valentine, but also to be my happily ever after.

Forever Yours, Wikenes.

ClefairyloveLuvdisclove

mujo

Reaction score
For the best wife in the world

How can I start this letter without saying that you were God's greatest gift in my life? lottery prize, the real meaning of love in my life!
You are the best thing that could have happened to me , the feeling of always being protected and loved. I thought I knew what love was… After you appeared I discovered that I didn't know anything, You were the turning point in my life, the desire to know every detail of a relationship.
I found in you the love of God, His affection for me, for giving me someone who was willing to love my flaws and who gave me the chance to show that love changes people, of course for the good.
We have been through so many things and we have overcome them all, our love is so strong and true. Thank you, with all the meaning the word offers!

Love you my love

By: Mujo - Diamond

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Sometimes it happens that my miserable life goes on its course until I meet a complete stranger.

It was July 18, 2020:
Dear Izabela, when you first time wrote to me, I knew that this message would completely change my life.

BOur first meeting, first look, touch, kiss were a harbinger of our newly promising future.
I can't promise you that everything will be as nice and beautiful as in the best fairy tales, although reality is completely different...

But I believe that if people really love each other, they will cope with all adversities together and will not spoil their lives with stupidity. Because when the other person is the real meaning of your life, no one and nothing will be able to spoil and destroy what unites you.
When you love someone with all your being, the rest is just an accessory you can't live without.
I just need you. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Every day. Always.
You were, you will be and you are. Everywhere and always, regardless of everything that happened to us.
You make me smile with your warmth, you never let me fall and thanks to you I can breathe.

Love unfortunately requires sacrifices but it is worth it but I know it will work because there is YOU on the other side.
Thank you, I love you ❤️❤️❤️

Reaction score
Dear Sting,

Despite all the jokes and fun times we make about you, with your "name", or even with your image. I would like to say a few words to you.
A person, totally kind, attentive and responsible. And for those who are closest to you, they know what a sweet and fun person you are (with a little irony in the "fun"). From the deep of my heart, I wish that your days are happy, that your nights are peaceful and that you do not lack peace and love. I hope you find a lot of joy along the path you follow, obviously, there will be some obstacles... but always be close to those who love you and want you well.
and being exactly who and as you are, always continue to express love, hope, warmth, and of course... fun.

With love,

Trafalgar
u5d28ZG.gif

Paradise Lost

Reaction score
Dear Monika,

On the day that is a tribute to love, I want to express my deepest feelings to you. Valentine's Day is one of those days when I want to thank you for being my greatest joy, source of strength and source of incredible love.

From the moment I first looked into your eyes, I knew I had found something extraordinary. Your presence makes my days brighter and my heart beat stronger. Your love is like a magic elixir that makes life more beautiful.

Thank you for every smile, every gesture of caring, every moment spent together. Your presence makes my life gain deeper meaning and greater value. I am happy to share all the joys and sorrows, experiences and dreams with you.

On this special day I wanted to remind you how much I love you. Your love is the most precious treasure for me, and your presence is the greatest blessing for me. Thank you for being my other half, for the fact that together we create a unique world full of love, understanding and support.

May our love be like the most beautiful melody, playing in our hearts every day. May each day bring us new experiences, growing together and building memories together.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a wonderful Valentine's Day, full of love, joy and sweetness. Thank you for being with me, thanks to you my life is full of happiness.

With love,
Sebastian.

Paradise Lost

Reaction score
Dear Monika,

On the day that is a tribute to love, I want to express my deepest feelings to you. Valentine's Day is one of those days when I want to thank you for being my greatest joy, source of strength and source of incredible love.

From the moment I first looked into your eyes, I knew I had found something extraordinary. Your presence makes my days brighter and my heart beat stronger. Your love is like a magic elixir that makes life more beautiful.

Thank you for every smile, every gesture of caring, every moment spent together. Your presence makes my life gain deeper meaning and greater value. I am happy to share all the joys and sorrows, experiences and dreams with you.

On this special day I wanted to remind you how much I love you. Your love is the most precious treasure for me, and your presence is the greatest blessing for me. Thank you for being my other half, for the fact that together we create a unique world full of love, understanding and support.

May our love be like the most beautiful melody, playing in our hearts every day. May each day bring us new experiences, growing together and building memories together.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a wonderful Valentine's Day, full of love, joy and sweetness. Thank you for being with me, thanks to you my life is full of happiness.

With love,
Sebastian.
I forgot about world , name, so:

Paradise Lost,
Diamond

Koggy

Reaction score
My Dearest Marlena,

My Love, my Dhelmise in the stormy sea, in your eyes, my heart finds its glee.
With each sunrise and the setting sun, our love, a journey that's still continues to this day.
Your laughter, a melody, echoes in the air, a gentle reminder, life with you is like a catch Red Gyarados, V RARE!
In your arms, I find my sweet retreat, a love so tender, so endlessly sweet.
On this day of love, my heart is burning like an V-Create for you.
Forever yours, in joy and strife, you are the love, the essence of my life.
So here's my vow, my love, so true, in every heartbeat, it beats for you.
Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet decree, forever and always, just you and me.
So, my love, my question I lay, in the language of love, what do you say?
Will you be my Valentine, today and always?

Your Loving Poke Master, Koggy

A few words of explanation.

Dhelmise in stormy sea, Dhelmise looks like an anchor, so she keeps me safe in one place

In catching a red gyarados, I mean the exceptional luck of being in a relationship with a given person.

V-Create, also known as the flame of victory, has a ceremonial character of joy

Thanks for reading mewtwodab

Kamu

Reaction score
For my dear JAZMIN.
Before saying any words, I want to thank you for all the love and affection you have given me during all this time. You are the person I have dreamed of having by my side my entire life and I couldn't be happier to have you by my side.
I want you to know that I will never get tired of looking at you, kissing you and hugging you, you are without a doubt the best thing that has happened to me in my life,
You are the most special person I have ever met, and thanks to you I have learned to truly love, I never thought I would feel this way for someone until you came into my life, you are the reason why I wake up and why I love myself, I will continue to overcome always.
You are my everything, and I want to be by your side forever. Let's never stop taking care of each other.
I LOVE YOU JAZMIN.

KAMUS - PLATINUM.

Bihhashi

Reaction score
My Dearest, Peter

As Valentine’s Day approaches, my heart overflows with feelings for you. With every beat, it echoes your name, a melody of love that fills me with warmth and joy. In your presence, I find solace and contentment, a feeling unlike any other. Your laughter is a symphony that brightens my darkest days, your smile a beacon that guides me through life's uncertainties.

On this day of love, I want you to know how deeply you're cherished. Your kindness, compassion, and unwavering support are the pillars of our relationship, grounding us in love and understanding. With you, every moment is a treasure, every memory a testament to the bond we share.

Though miles may separate us, our hearts are intertwined, beating as one across any distance. Today, I celebrate you, my love, and the beautiful journey we've embarked upon together. You are my light, my confidant, and my greatest joy.

Happy Valentine’s Day, my darling. May our love continue to flourish and illuminate our path, now and forevermore.

With all my love, Bianka Clefairylove

Biaaneczka - Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back