What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramon

Reaction score
Boring People complaining about the update in three, two, one ... People, let us thank the staff working in the game and making it better, it is remarkable that in the last few months, the administration of the game has been doing a great deal. Neither God was pleased with the whole world then it is clear that there will be people dissatisfied with some points. Imagine you work on something and to finalize receive several criticisms of people who want everything in your way. I give my thanks to all people responsible of this update, congratulations.

Regards

ryuken

Reaction score
I think the better way to make good blastoise again, is deleting Reflect from TM learnset and put again Protection, because obviusly Blastoise use him Shell to protect himself.

I know there are a lot of ppl that put TM Reflect in Blastoise. But i know that you will find the way to solved that.

This is just my and some of my friends Opinion, i'm not saying that you have to do it because i want, no, is just an opinion!! xd
Maybe others players think same like me!

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I think the better way to make good blastoise again, is deleting Reflect from TM learnset and put again Protection, because obviusly Blastoise use him Shell to protect himself.

I know there are a lot of ppl that put TM Reflect in Blastoise. But i know that you will find the way to solved that.

This is just my and some of my friends Opinion, i'm not saying that you have to do it because i want, no, is just an opinion!! xd
Maybe others players think same like me!
Is already solved, Protection had to be removed so it can be balanced, it is stronger than before

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hi , I would like to remind rebalance team the list of pokemon thet forgot to change. We have already lot of suggestions for them in the 2 threads and seems like they were ignored totally.

* Raichu
* Jumpluff
* HitmonLee
* primeape
* Poliwrath
* Rhydon hp
* lapras hp
* kabutops needs a stun
* Feraligatr
* Xatu
* stantler
* swampert
* magnezone

And about the current changes, there are 2 pokemons that seriusly we expected maybe with a diferent change, i have spoke with many of my friends and they do agree with me, so i would like staff rebalance start to take our ideas, and not the idea of someone.

* hypno [Everyone expected heal pulse and maybe something new that make the diference, this pokemon suppused to be one of the strongest, now that umbreon is op and the steel type is owning the game, psychic need to be a lot better, if not heal pulse, drain punch would help more than the new move you add, its still a paper]

* Persian [Theres nothing big to surprise players with persian, the moves you added are second best moves, and not any main move like most of your changes have and its hp is 13.5K if im not wrong, while other pokemons with rest and able to learn reflect have 15-16k, this pokemon with any combo can die, players have to use rest when its in half hp.] Tri Room or Fury swipes or flatter would have make it better instead of Punishment, useless move.

------------------------------------------------------------------
About raichu, i already reported its very low damage in Echoied Voice, he has the lowest damage in this move, and it doesnt change that much with double team, it must hit almost 1400 at level 130 pet hit, or a bit more because its a cloned.
Its break break should hit the same than Cloned Electivire, it wasnt changed even after pictures i took to let you know about this, theres no reason to keep it shit. if someone look at market and trade, this pokemons is very very devalued because hit so bad in almost all his moves, it doesnt need maybe changes in moveset, but a really good buff in his damage.

And thanks for all the other changes, they were good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Szacho

Reaction score
Totally agree with Tobies, but not with all sugestions.

In my opinion, Rebalance Team should change pokemons like: Raichu (Cloned also), Jumpluff, Primeape, Lapras, Feraligatr.
They are worst pokemons of their type, especially Raichu (and his Cloned version), Primeape and Feraligatr.
About Lapras - his type is totally useless... You need to do something with this, because all people sell it for funny money, even with good TMs... no one want him.

Rest of Tobies' suggestion is okay in my opinion. I mean rest of pokes don't need changes.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Nobody forgot anything, we just had not enough time to do more pokes and test them, we made a list of around 30 pokes and it took a while to implement them and we know there are still pokes left

koles

Reaction score
I want to reminde about Wobbuffet because i see that nobody talk about him. I give some suggestions for him some sides ago.

crydoku

Reaction score
Nobody forgot anything, we just had not enough time to do more pokes and test them, we made a list of around 30 pokes and it took a while to implement them and we know there are still pokes left

I and WE dont want to wait another 2 months to see our pokemons better, we really had enough with this, we know it takes time, but you have no idea how sad is for us, than after lot of suggestions and time , nothing changed :S

Zelricks

Reaction score
* Raichu
* Jumpluff
* HitmonLee
* primeape
* Poliwrath
* Rhydon hp
* lapras hp
* kabutops needs a stun
* Feraligatr
* Xatu
* stantler
* swampert
* magnezone
* persian
* hypno

Hi guy, after you blame me, you come back, that nice :)
We will take a look of some of them from your list, that doens't mean ALL
But, we will :)

Szacho

Reaction score
I and WE dont want to wait another 2 months to see our pokemons better, we really had enough with this, we know it takes time, but you have no idea how sad is for us, than after lot of suggestions and time , nothing changed :S

You should chill little bit. We have a lot of work in PA staff, trust me. Admins are working hard and Rebalance Team also. They are testing all pokemons all the time, few hours per day. As the proof of my words You have a lot of latest updates.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

WE are not machines, so don't expect changes of a lot of pokes to be applied in a week, YOU are not the only ones waiting for them, we are waiting for them too

Angelic

Reaction score

quiet sir, better keep to lvl up or get new outfits,, because I see that it is lived in PVP,

Distract yourself a little, take a levelear and not much trouble

crydoku

Reaction score

i remember first time i suggested aeroblast to makarno, he said it couldnt be posible because aeroblast is a main move of legendary pokemons, but now in gyara is good and to be honest it should be like that, gyara is now a recognized pokemon

Mundisse

Reaction score
Gyarados inst good... imagine a gyarados lvl 62 up without tm...

For me not ''improved'' in nothing, he has no resistance ''paper pokemon'' the minimum that should be done was to improve its damage.

''Trocamos 6 por meia dúzia''

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Gyarados inst good... imagine a gyarados lvl 62 up without tm...

For me not ''improved'' in nothing, he has no resistance ''paper pokemon'' the minimum that should be done was to improve its damage.

''Trocamos 6 por meia dúzia''

But it got damage improvement too :v

diegochon

Reaction score
Can you Pad staff make something to improve charizard?
comparing with other fire pokes moves, charizard moves are good, but not enough.
move list:
m1 : fascade , level = 85 = 10s cooldown, type = Flying
m2 : Ember , level = 80 = 12s cooldown, type = Fire
m3 : Flamethrower , level = 80 = 15s cooldown, type = Fire
m4 : Heat Wave , level = 80 = 30s cooldown, type = Fire
m5 : Smokescreen , level = 80 = 25s cooldown, type = Normal
M6 : Dragon Breath , level = 80 = 20s cooldown, type = Dragon
m7 : Fire Blast , level = 80 = 30s cooldown, type = Fire
m8 : Air Slash , level = 85 = 20s cooldown, type = Flying
m9 : Wing Attack , level = 85 = 20s cooldown, type = Flying
m10 : Magma Storm , level = 90 = 50s cooldown, type = Fire
Passive : Dragon Rage , type = Dragon

i just noticed you guys rebalance blastoise and you make a good work im wondering if you can do the same thing with charizard

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
* Persian [Theres nothing big to surprise players with persian, the moves you added are second best moves, and not any main move like most of your changes have and its hp is 13.5K if im not wrong, while other pokemons with rest and able to learn reflect have 15-16k, this pokemon with any combo can die, players have to use rest when its in half hp.] Tri Room or Fury swipes or flatter would have make it better instead of Punishment, useless move.

WRONG! My 105 lvl Persian has 14.2k HP.And as a Persian user I can say Punishment was best choice for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back