What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurdieen

Reaction score
I suggest that some improvements Hydreigon.I think that has a lot of attacks attackers in 1 pokemon. Neither in PVP and EXP not very good. My suggestion is to change 2 skills.
First = Faint Attack on Pursuit
Second = Punishment on Foul Play or Assurance

Last edited:

Bini

Reaction score
Take a look on rhyperior, it has low hp and his moves are kinda bad and not alot of aoe also he has many counters way effectives (water,grass,ice...) , thanks

Tsotss

Reaction score
Take a look on rhyperior, it has low hp and his moves are kinda bad and not alot of aoe also he has many counters way effectives (water,grass,ice...) , thanks
Sorry, I don't think so it must be changed. For me has good moves and TM learnest. Has protection which protect him in exp and duels. Moves has good, don't need to be changed. About effectives. For example - Meganium ( here effectives are : flying, ice, fire, poison). So it depends of type of Pokemon.

Abble

Reaction score
Little off-topic but lucario, as fighting/steel, should receive half the damage from ghost types, since fighting type doesn't have any weakness to ghost type's damage. Maybe review all his weaknesses to make sure he's alright;

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Little off-topic but lucario, as fighting/steel, should receive half the damage from ghost types, since fighting type doesn't have any weakness to ghost type's damage. Maybe review all his weaknesses to make sure he's alright;

It receives x.5 no?

Zelricks

Reaction score

Fixed

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello,
Today I'd like to suggest something really differente to Rhyperior. I saw our friend above talking about him, and I really was thinking about an improvement to him. Currently in our game we don't have any rock pkm type that can to learn reflect (at least i do not know), of course that it isn't a problem, since the most of them have protection or endure, etc. But thinking about protection, this move is 100% defensive instead of reflect. Reflect works as a defensive move and as a active move.
My idea is to change this. To Rhyperior I would like to share you the following idea:

The current one:
Moves:

Drill Run - m1 - level 110 - 15s
Rock Throw - m2 - level 110 - 10s
Rock Slide - m3 - level 110 - 15s
Earth Power - m4 - level 110 - 45s
Mega Horn - m5 - level 110 - 20s
Hammer Arm - m6 - level 112 - 25s
Protection - m7 - level 113 - 60s
Rock Blast - m8 - level 110 - 40s
Falling Rocks - m9 - level 110 - 25s
Magnitude - m10 - level 118 - 50s
Harden - Passive

The Suggested one:
Moves:

Rock Wrecker - m2 - level 112 - 30s This moveset could work as DynamicPunch from Poliwrath, Emanuel Mano some time ago suggested this as the mainly move from rhyperior. Hohenheim said that he would go "to draw" the movement. But ... idk what happend.
Rock Blast - m4 - level 110 - 40s
Falling Rocks - m5 - level 110 - 25s
Harden - m6 - level 110 - 35s
Earth Power - m7 - level 110 - 45s
Mega Horn - m8 - level 110 - 20s
Hammer Arm - level 112 - 25s
Rock Throw - Passive

I thought to add Hammer Arm as his passive and rock throw to moveset. I thought till even about smack down replacing hammer arm moveset, and adding it (hammer arm) as passive, anyway ...

And you could to add TM33 to his tm learnset and increase a little his HP, it on his max lvl has 20k HP, Add 1k - 1.5k or 2k HP more.

kirius

Reaction score
Hello,
Today I'd like to suggest something really differente to Rhyperior. I saw our friend above talking about him, and I really was thinking about an improvement to him. Currently in our game we don't have any rock pkm type that can to learn reflect (at least i do not know), of course that it isn't a problem, since the most of them have protection or endure, etc. But thinking about protection, this move is 100% defensive instead of reflect. Reflect works as a defensive move and as a active move.
My idea is to change this. To Rhyperior I would like to share you the following idea:

The current one:
Moves:

Harden - Passive

The Suggested one:
Moves:

Rock Wrecker - m2 - level 112 - 30s This moveset could work as DynamicPunch from Poliwrath, Emanuel Mano some time ago suggested this as the mainly move from rhyperior. Hohenheim said that he would go "to draw" the movement. But ... idk what happend.
Rock Throw - Passive

I thought to add Hammer Arm as his passive and rock throw to moveset. I thought till even about smack down replacing hammer arm moveset, and adding it (hammer arm) as passive, anyway ...

And you could to add TM33 to his tm learnset and increase a little his HP, it on his max lvl has 20k HP, Add 1k - 1.5k or 2k HP more.

I do not like your idea

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Crobat:
This pokemon is really good with his new changes but after lot of test and duels i have had with him, i see his flying part is a bit bad because when killing fighting pokemons, it'sreally long to make it posible, whilwind and wing attack are moves that we can rarely see damaging target cuz are very easy to dodge.

My suggestion for crobat as the good flying pokemon it suppused to be, is to add him move Sky Drop or Air shot instead of wing attack or move Toxic which are never used cuz very hard accuracy.

Tsotss

Reaction score
@Obre - I won't reply your post and I'm know I said that Rhyperior doesn't need changes, but this what u suggested is interesting : ). But Reflect in his TM learnest hm. I don't think so it fits ( but why no, something new ingame ) . Add this Rock Wrecker instead Rock Throw and replace it [ Rock Throw ] with Harden as a passive + add 2/3k HP+, would be fine. As I said, ur suggestion also sounds great !

Crobat - Sky Drop/Air Slash instead Wing Attack - Like it!

Szacho

Reaction score
Hello,

The current one:
Moves:

Harden - Passive

The Suggested one:
Moves:

Rock Throw - Passive

Taylor-Lautner-Pointing-Saying-No.gif

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello,

The current one:
Moves:

Harden - Passive

The Suggested one:
Moves:

Rock Throw - Passive

Rock Wrecker
Sent by Emanuel Mano
As emanuel is a rhyperior lover hehe, i was talking to him and he told me that this move on anime works as our bullet seed / octazooca here at p.a +/

Last edited:

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
Hello,

The current one:
Moves:

Harden - Passive

The Suggested one:
Moves:

Rock Throw - Passive

I agree that Rhyperior need move Rock Wrecker
A combination of Rock Throw with a red power launched with a blast as the Dynamicpunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back