What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Dragon

Reaction score
Crobat:
This pokemon is really good with his new changes but after lot of test and duels i have had with him, i see his flying part is a bit bad because when killing fighting pokemons, it'sreally long to make it posible, whilwind and wing attack are moves that we can rarely see damaging target cuz are very easy to dodge.

My suggestion for crobat as the good flying pokemon it suppused to be, is to add him move Sky Drop or Air shot instead of wing attack or move Toxic which are never used cuz very hard accuracy.

Ridoku dont try make crobat even more good, he is already very good for both pvp and exp, having 2 stuns + 1 long one as tm + sky, so i wouldnt change nothing for him. Adding sky drop or air shot would make him really op.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Ridoku dont try make crobat even more good, he is already very good for both pvp and exp, having 2 stuns + 1 long one as tm + sky, so i wouldnt change nothing for him. Adding sky drop or air shot would make him really op.

be sure crobat is able to defeat any dragon :p but it doesnt mean it is OP, he currently has a lack or flying moves and thats why he needs more moves like this, adding something that hits 3k only in fighting isnt OP, my post has the argument that yours doesn't

Abble

Reaction score
how does spells that have a clone work? like double team, some spells it hit more and some the clones just do the animation, is that a bug or it's suposed to be like that?
and about reflect, this spell wasn't that OP back then, now for exemple, any pokemon that has desadventage by type and uses reflect correctly can easily kill just by reflecting the damage, for exemple a blastoise reflecting electric terrain from electrivire, it'll be able to probably kill the electrivire because the damage is reflected, and not the spell, making electrive receive 2x damage from his own type attack. It shouldn't be like that, reflect is like making an attack go back to the one that made it, so if a flying pokémon that has earthquake, lets say dragonite using TM, uses earthquake into a raichu and the raichu uses reflect, how can the earthquake reach a dragonite that's flying? and worse, do 2x the damage of a type he's suposed to be imune. No idea why you changed the reflect as it was by march/april, that time reflect wasn't this overpowered.

huberto

Reaction score
They changed it cause it was able to reflect dmg x4 or more (x6 or event x8), also it worked with Double Team. If you had Golem with Fissure and used it against Raichu with Double Team and Reflect the damage reflected was over 18k.

Kucipwa

Reaction score
Do something with Trick of Treat with Gourgeist . This spell is not at all like it should http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trick-or-Treat_(move) . Currently it is not useful for anything. clones go on the distance that allows you to attack every area- spell . In addition, if our pokiemon get damage each HP stands out from others what is not washed away by the enemy. So spirits or should inflict such damage worth 1/10 of the normal damage or spread over a greater distance and imitate the number of hp of our pokemon , the opponent must choose which part of their attack. of course it would have been nice if our Pokemon to appear in a random place and not a still from the right or left side . Everyone knows that this Pokemon needs a buff , is the weakest of hallowen Pokemon .

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hi there!
Today dears I would like to suggest something to Ampharos!

Current Ampharos:
Moves:
Power Gem - m1 - level 60 - 25s
Thunder Shock - m2 - level 60 - 10s
Growl - m3 - level 60 - 35s
Thunder Bolt - m4 - level 60 - 25s
Volt Switch - m5 - level 60 - 15s
Thunder - m6 - level 60 - 30s
Electro Ball - m7 - level 63 - 15s
Zap Cannon - m8 - level 65 - 20s
Confuse Ray - m9 - level 68 - 35s
Discharge - m10 - level 75 - 50s
Electricity - Passive

Suggested Ampharos:
Moves:
Swift - m1 - level 60 - 15s
Electro Ball - m2 - level 63 - 15s
Thunder Bolt - m3 - level 60 - 25s
Power Gem - m4 - level 60 - 25s
Fire Punch - m5 - level 60 - 20s
Magnetic Flux - m6 - level 65 - 35s - >I was thinking something really similar the old water pulse spr. His effect could to cause confusion, exactly similar the old water pulse, or it could to cause a slowness on adversary pkm, similar to thunder, the difference between both is on damage, this would go be hitting something like 4k - 4.2k.
Signal Beam - m7 - level 63 - 15s
Confuse Ray - m8 - level 68 - 35s
Play Nice - m9 - level 65 - 30s
Discharge - m10 - level 75 - 50s
Electricity - Passive

And maybe could you round his life to 22k on his max level? Because on lvl 130 it has 21k and something else.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
be sure crobat is able to defeat any dragon :p but it doesnt mean it is OP, he currently has a lack or flying moves and thats why he needs more moves like this, adding something that hits 3k only in fighting isnt OP, my post has the argument that yours doesn't

Crobat has Swift which has good dmg, Wing att, Fascade, Whirlwind which can kill fight pokes easy, and you said it yourself that he wins them, so it doesnt matter that it takes long as long as he is able to do it. And if admins very to change him and add sky drop or air shot just make sure you remove good move from his current moveset so that he wont become op.

Rid bro just leave crobat alone he is well balanced :D let admins take care of those 'super op pokes' first, as u know they take their time...

crydoku

Reaction score
Rock slice hits 3000*3 in some hoen pokes like slaking, The normal hit must be 1500*3 in 2x. somehow they hit double.

vMPBpRC.png

and brick break on exploud and slaking hits 6.3K, a bit over normal, comparing that normal pokes that can learn brick hits 5-5.5k max.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
OK, I think it's to time write something about Absol .
I am little surprised, that noone wrote about it. From the other side I understand that someone would like to leave him without changes, couse his POWER!

So.. Absol has : Protecion [Detect], Heal [Moonlight], Stun [Flatter], Feint [Break Prot] and 2 good Psychic Att [Psycho Cut/Future Sight] & 3 powerful Dark Att [Punishment/Dark Pulse/Assurance] and 1 attack which means nothing with this moveset [Quick Attack].

Now TM's [ this best]: Pursuit [little stun & next dark att (it's understanding)], Water Pulse [stun, I am confused what it does here], Roar [next stun]. Also others good TM's like: Crunch/Power Split/Last Resort & maybe Beat Up.

@forgot say something about it HP: so on 130 it has 17k + 40%[6800]= 23800HP.

Looking on his Dark type & that he has 2 strong Psychic type & TM's learnest with full conivction I can say it's too OP, don't You?
I no have idea what u can change with him, but I would like to suggest:
1) Remove Water Pulse from TM's learnest.
2) Replace Future Sight for Psyshock
3) Remove Moonlight & add maybe Tail Whip or someting Dark [Payback]. If u remove Moonlight, then later add to it 3/4k HP [20/21k]
4) Replace any Dark Att, it means [Assurance or Punishment] for Knock Off.

As I said, I no have idea what u can change, maybe these suggestion can help, but I hope u can do someting with it. If I have any idea, I'll post here, but I don't think so.

Hope users or future users[like me] will agree with me about Absol and won't defent it

And now a little suggestion for Pikachu
* Add Parabolic Charge to his TM's learnest. Something helpful xD [ from 30lvl/35lvl?] ( Raichu can learn it from 30lvl )

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
About Armaldo :

Can you please let him learn Falling rocks? Its a rock poke that cant learn this attack, wtf?. His tm learnsert is really poor also, you forgot to let him learn an stun, maybe a doom desire as tm, flatter or metalic noise in moveset, or something able to paralize like Rock Tomb.

1vUNJTo.png

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Armaldo has good damage with the current moveset, but I'm agreed with it needs an AoE stun

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Whiscash has a really shitty HP, I think it could be added 2-3k to it (yeah its atks are great but still)
And I dont know if this regards rebalance, but why Assurance's range is 1 sqm more narrow than Hydropump?

Tsotss

Reaction score
but why Assurance's range is 1 sqm more narrow than Hydropump?
I think the reason is on move Night Daze which has the same SQM like Hydropomp.

Last edited:

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I think the reason is on move Night Danze which has the same SQM like Hydropomp.

Makes sense. Dont know why but in my mind Night Daze was ghost type, but now I remember its dark since it hits normal pokes. Guess I thought that because in my head there wouldn't be two attacks with the same type and really alike mechanics (but now i remebered of blizzard and avalanche then nvm haha). Thanks

Tsotss

Reaction score
Makes sense. Dont know why but in my mind Night Daze was ghost type, but now I remember its dark since it hits normal pokes. Guess I thought that because in my head there wouldn't be two attacks with the same type and really alike mechanics (but now i remebered of blizzard and avalanche then nvm haha). Thanks

Shadow Blast is a ghost type with the same SQM like Hydropomp/Night Daze : )

crydoku

Reaction score
About Raichu ...

I feel sorry for asking too much during months a really change for raichu, cuz it was honestly a really bad pokemon, but having a good experience at pvp it was at least usefull against some water pokemons, his only problem was the low damage it has and nothing else should have changed at all, but in the change of this pokemon, it was like a full change that really modified it diferent of community expectation. When i firstly saw it i said OMG why play nice? but didnt know this move was like moonblast and with the echoied voice repared, this pokemon turned into a beast.

It's well know by players that this raichu is right now the best electric pokemon and not exactly cuz its well balanced,it just has no enemy able to defeat it. I feel sad cuz even pokemon like gliscor 130 or any other ground pokemon always ends red or sometimes dead by this pokemon, now that reflect reflects the damage and not the move, its every easy for raichus users to deal some good damage against steelix for example or gliscors mud...

Last time i was defending raichu but after over 100-150 duels using this pokemon and playing against it, as one of the most active pvp for years, i can say, Raichu is just abit more Op of the pokemon i thought was the Ultima OP ever made [Gardevoir].

First combo with double team, 2 MOVES [ECHOIED VOICE + PLAY NICE] = 10,367 hp.
fFtYJaS.png

Second combo without double team 2 MOVES[ Volt tackle + SHOW WAVE] Total= 9227
This combo is very easy to use because with wild charge or even with roar, moving raichu up while other cant follow him, makes him able to hit 4-6 times with show wave, sometimes in 2x, only this move can take 80-90% life of any water pokemon or flying.
5n6ZgGR.png

Now in a battle against a gliscor or any other Ground pokemon, their hp is around 20-22k hp in all pokemons grounds.
So look how raichu only with his Non-electric is able to make red a gliscor, pokemon that is right now one of the best ground pokemons, some pokemons like Quagsire, Shiny Quagsire or Whiscash doesnt survive at this combo because his hp is 19-20k something that should be also be at rebalancers review list cuz this is a shit of life.

Total damage of these moves is 14,000 points ... and if raichu reflects mud or sandtomb, gliscor would be dead ...
Dtyk1md.png

Another problem this pokemon have is that with volt tackle + thunder is able to paralize enemy, it can easily stay attacking from far and with his modified moves at damage like thunder bolt, thunder shock, electro ball, shock wave, its very easy for him to defeat almost anything and gain some time to recover CD, CDs that if someone look, are very shorts.

My suggestion for this pokemon is :

Moves:
Thunder Shock - m1 - level 40 - 10s
Growl - m2 - level 42 - 30s
Electro Ball - m3 - level 40 - 15s
Thunder Bolt - m4 - level 40 - 15s ->20S
Echoed Voice - m5 - level 40 - 25s -> 35s
Thunder - m6 - level 40 - 30s
Play Nice - m7 - level 40 - 30s -> 40s
Shock Wave - m8 - level 45 - 40s
Parabolic charge - m9 - level 55 - 25s
Double Team- m10 - level 55 - 50s

* without volt tackle this pokemon wont be paralizing enemy too much, this is the move that let him execute the op combo with show wave almost always 100% effectivity, also this move let him stay far or target , letting him recover all his movesets.
He can paralize with thunder so it wont be useless after this change, and with grow he can make this combo but with more dificult, likt it suppused to be... Also this move is very annoying for everyone, pokemons that move slows like kangaskhan or blisseys, has no chance to defeat raichu even if he doesnt have reflect or any TM, all cuz this move.

* Without Electric Charge it will finally stop making OP play nices and very high damage, it suppused to have the best damage already in his electric moves... with this extra buff, its just stupidy to believe the damage he can make.

* Without ultra very short cds at his playnice and echoied voices, moves that hit 4k+ hp, it wont be able for him to repeat them 2-3 times in a 1 Vs 1 PVP.

Anyone that has played pvp knows about the op of this pokemon, its very stupid to fight against this argument, if someone does, please give arguments [if you have one].[/FONT]

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
One important thing about Raichu - Parabolic Charge can not be use as a move, cuz is in TM's learnest. Maybe change for Tail Whip - Raichu uses this move in anime X:
With other I agree.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
About Raichu ...

I feel sorry for asking too much during months a really change for raichu, cuz it was honestly a really bad pokemon, but having a good experience at pvp it was at least usefull against some water pokemons, his only problem was the low damage it has and nothing else should have changed at all, but in the change of this pokemon, it was like a full change that really modified it diferent of community expectation. When i firstly saw it i said OMG why play nice? but didnt know this move was like moonblast and with the echoied voice repared, this pokemon turned into a beast.

It's well know by players that this raichu is right now the best electric pokemon and not exactly cuz its well balanced,it just has no enemy able to defeat it. I feel sad cuz even pokemon like gliscor 130 or any other ground pokemon always ends red or sometimes dead by this pokemon, now that reflect reflects the damage and not the move, its every easy for raichus users to deal some good damage against steelix for example or gliscors mud...

Last time i was defending raichu but after over 100-150 duels using this pokemon and playing against it, as one of the most active pvp for years, i can say, Raichu is just abit more Op of the pokemon i thought was the Ultima OP ever made [Gardevoir].

First combo with double team, 2 MOVES [ECHOIED VOICE + PLAY NICE] = 10,367 hp.
fFtYJaS.png

Second combo without double team 2 MOVES[ Volt tackle + SHOW WAVE] Total= 9227
This combo is very easy to use because with wild charge or even with roar, moving raichu up while other cant follow him, makes him able to hit 4-6 times with show wave, sometimes in 2x, only this move can take 80-90% life of any water pokemon or flying.
5n6ZgGR.png

Now in a battle against a gliscor or any other Ground pokemon, their hp is around 20-22k hp in all pokemons grounds.
So look how raichu only with his Non-electric is able to make red a gliscor, pokemon that is right now one of the best ground pokemons, some pokemons like Quagsire, Shiny Quagsire or Whiscash doesnt survive at this combo because his hp is 19-20k something that should be also be at rebalancers review list cuz this is a shit of life.

Total damage of these moves is 14,000 points ... and if raichu reflects mud or sandtomb, gliscor would be dead ...
Dtyk1md.png

Another problem this pokemon have is that with volt tackle + thunder is able to paralize enemy, it can easily stay attacking from far and with his modified moves at damage like thunder bolt, thunder shock, electro ball, shock wave, its very easy for him to defeat almost anything and gain some time to recover CD, CDs that if someone look, are very shorts.

My suggestion for this pokemon is :

Moves:
Thunder Shock - m1 - level 40 - 10s
Growl - m2 - level 42 - 30s
Electro Ball - m3 - level 40 - 15s
Thunder Bolt - m4 - level 40 - 15s ->20S
Echoed Voice - m5 - level 40 - 25s -> 35s
Thunder - m6 - level 40 - 30s
Play Nice - m7 - level 40 - 30s -> 40s
Shock Wave - m8 - level 45 - 40s
Parabolic charge - m9 - level 55 - 25s
Double Team- m10 - level 55 - 50s

* without volt tackle this pokemon wont be paralizing enemy too much, this is the move that let him execute the op combo with show wave almost always 100% effectivity, also this move let him stay far or target , letting him recover all his movesets.
He can paralize with thunder so it wont be useless after this change, and with grow he can make this combo but with more dificult, likt it suppused to be... Also this move is very annoying for everyone, pokemons that move slows like kangaskhan or blisseys, has no chance to defeat raichu even if he doesnt have reflect or any TM, all cuz this move.

* Without Electric Charge it will finally stop making OP play nices and very high damage, it suppused to have the best damage already in his electric moves... with this extra buff, its just stupidy to believe the damage he can make.

* Without ultra very short cds at his playnice and echoied voices, moves that hit 4k+ hp, it wont be able for him to repeat them 2-3 times in a 1 Vs 1 PVP.

Anyone that has played pvp knows about the op of this pokemon, its very stupid to fight against this argument, if someone does, please give arguments [if you have one].[/FONT]

I dont say this is wrong but if raichu will be changed then i would except electivire to be changed too cuz he also can make a lot of dmg to ground pokes. I dont know if its only me but when i use raichu he loses hp really fast so well i dont think u should have problems with defeating him with gliscor. And most of all remember that most of water pokes are really op, just one mistake any water poke will turn your electrive or raichu hp to red.

P.S if people gonna keep asking to nerf or buff electric pokes then there never is gonna be a good electric pokemon to defeat water mosters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back