What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Petal Blizzard of Cloned Venusaur almost never hits :s

Maybe ur Cloned Venusaur rebelling against you xD. Now really - moves like Petal Bliizard etc has random hits, so u can not say it almost never hits. Yes, of course, sometimes it happens, sometimes deals 10k+, sometimes 0. I have been tested it already, but I don't put here ss, becouse this information was only for me ;d and hit 5k, 7k, 10k+-. 0k. So as I said, it's random.

huberto

Reaction score
We could see a lot of rebalance of flying pokes Fearow twice, Noctowl, Dodrio, but I feel like one of them is totally forgoten. Im talking about Pidgeot. I got few ideas about it:

1st: Change Tornado for Air Pressure and move Tornado to its TM learnset, it wouldn't affect him too much but it would be huge upgrade for his TM set since he got almost no usefull tms for hunting.

2nd: Change Huricane for new spell with formula of Foul Play but flying type. Im not good with names but here are some suggestions I found on bulbapedia: Tailwind, Oblivion Wing, Feather Dance (my fav), Defog. It would be awesome to make use of his only stun Growl.

3rd: Change Growl for new stun move with formula of Confusion but Flying type, also change Huricane for Air pressure in that case. It would make him much better for level up, I wonder if not too good, it could be Fascade instead.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
]Flygon: This pokemon is DRAGON / EARTH
The problem i want to report is that this pokemon is able to defeat very easy all kind of Ice pokemons that we have in game, and wait a minute, this time im showing proof like i always do, im surprised that even after some months nobody could see this big problem of rebalance, it was common to see flygon defeating them. Anyway this is why players are sometimes, we must help to detect and report bugs or rebalance mistakes.

Flygon's sandstorm is currently the strongest in game for no reason.
p3rO4R8.png

Gliscor has 2.5x weakness to ICE too and thats why he got damage reduced at his sandstorm, other way he would be doing what flygon does, killing ice very easy.
mAQThjL.png

Flygon is also able to learn rock slice, a move that can be charged in 20s.
2S9LCNv.png

With a good combo, flygon can defeat all ices...
drago meteor + rock slice + sleep talk + sandstorm = deadly combo for any ice pokemon.

Suggestion: Make sandstorm hit 3.2k max in 2x and 3.6K in 2.5x [2.5 or 2.3x exists in game].
make rock slice hit 3K max in 2x. and 3.4k in 2.5x.

and if you want to fight this report , you must know flygon weakness.
ll8iFAq.png

Last edited:

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Try with glaceon

or jyxn,delibird or glalie.

well idk about dewong but dewong is really op now so it shouldnt have any problems with flygon, you can ask Ritcher to show you how good dewong is.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Gengar
Remove Dream Eater or Nightmare. These moves are dependet of Hypnosis. As we know, Hypnosis is short and can not let use after it Dream Eater & Nightmare.
I would like to suggest replacing one of these moves for Ghost Wind

kenan321

Banned user
Reaction score
So if some noob lost against empoleon with electric poke means that he is too op ?
it's up to the player not to pokemon.
empoleon is great pokemon for duel , maybe best water poke in game atm but it's not so op like you said..peace

Narutoo'

Reaction score
So if some noob lost against empoleon with electric poke means that he is too op ?
it's up to the player not to pokemon.
empoleon is great pokemon for duel , maybe best water poke in game atm but it's not so op like you said..peace

No bro, he is op and if u say he isnt then u just cant use his properly.

crydoku

Reaction score
Hello i want to make a complaint for the last rebalance you made with Gardevoir, people is really happy that gardevoir is now stronger but i dont understand how a rebalance means for staff, some pokemons dont deserve a whole new moveset and hp improvement. Gardevoir before this update was used for ks because looks like have the strongest psychic move for hunt areas [psyblast] + [confusion] it was the perfect thing if it had reflect.

It was changed now to become the best psychic pokemon, not only for hunt areas, but PVP. I wouldn't say anything if this change were good, but it just over affected this pokemon making it a tank that cant be defeated properly by bug, dark and things that has resistance to psychic/normal like steelix, magnezone, etc.

Staff and i perfectly know that gardevoir problem is, i dont know if they are working on this because there shouldnt be a report to work in something, i will only gain the HATE of people because im the only one who detect and report this problems than at least in my whole PA life, you havent recognized in people that help with this on forum but... we cant leave this topic for later.

Now checking gardevoir moveset:

Moves:
Future Sight - m1 - level 80 - 15s <---
Confusion - m2 - level 80 - 30s
Psychic - m3 - level 80 - 20s
Moon Blast - m4 - level 80 - 30s <---
Hypnosis - m5 - level 80 - 30s
Psywave - m6 - level 80 - 15s
Psyshock - m7 - level 80 - 15s
Psycho Cut - m8 - level 85 - 35s
Magical Leaf - m9 - level 82 - 30s
Psyblast - m10 - level 90 - 40s

it looks normal almost at CDs, who will judge it? LOL?
A pokemon that have 2 stuns + reflect +tri attack [to defeat 100% any kind of bugs] + 24.5K HP, are you drunk? or with rain dance to defeat 100% Steelix?

img

as you can see in the picture, gardevoir ha no reason to have this overpowereD HP, the highest a pokemon have in whole game and it become a real problem for all kind of bug type, steel and things that suppused to kill it fast, or pokemon normal with moves DARK/GHOST.

I was testing 2 hours at room test and to defear gardevoir with this HP i used the best bug type for me and is cloned parasect, it took for parasect 8 moves to defeat it.[using best tms]
While for gardevoir it took for her 7 moves [using best tms]

For bug pokemons that have poison as second move, have 0 chance to defeat it :p
And for pokemons that hits to her 1X vs 1X but have some 2x moves for example gliscor, persian, dodrio and furret the chance iS VERY VERY little because something else of his HP is becoming a problem too.

Moon blast move hits 4,500 hp, and its a move that with gardevoirs stuns is not posible to dodge and usually repeat it 2 times.

Another problem is that this combo hypnosis + moonblast + confusion + psyblast is 100% effective, u cant use protect, move button or reflect while moonblast because you gonna be stuned with next move, so i think gardevoir exhausted time [SPEED FOR ATTACK] is too much. i know other pokes do this, but these pokemons cant learn reflect, protect or any defensive more and his hp is totally diferent.

Another things that this pokemon break is that Usually 23K hp or more are for pokemons that Cant learn reflect/protection moves, or that dont have more than one stun or that his moveset is full of his type.

For example cloned hypno have 24K hp, first cloned version give him 1.5-2k + hp so normal hypno have over 22k hp something NORMAL and also hypno is the only psychic pokemon that based on his fighting and body vs body attack is the only psychic on game [NOT FIGHTING AS SECOND ELEMENT] that should have this good hp. We can also compared it with a screenshot.

img
and hypno cant defeat bug type, cant steal more than 50% hp or a dark , and for steel type even with brick break the max he can do is make it red. while for garveoir is not needed RAIN dance to kill steelix or make it reD HP.

:p probably i can find more arguments, but my suggestion is to make Gardevoir HP max HP 21.5K and reduce his damage in moon blast to 3.5 like play nice from cloned raichu.

I can also duel with you if you want to test it, last time rebalancers and some staff came to me using forum to try to say that what i said was a lie, then we knew at test server i was right. so please check it first with best duelers to have a more real answer.

Thanks.

And check also dewgon/cloned dewgon is really a problem even for steel/fighting/rock or things with resistance.

can someone take a look at this gardevoir problem? hoen is comming and the problem would be bigger when this pokemon becomes normal to see in pvp, i already explained above the problem it has, alot of people agree but still havent been touched after 1 month.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hmmm as I see, the problem that you see is only with TMs and Moon blast right? those TMs aren't cheap, also almost all the moveset is psychic type. I don't think that gardevoir can defeat "all the bug pokemon type" as you said. Most bug's type has alot of stuns (excep heracross), also bug types aren't strong against psychic types, the only problem that I see is the lack of strong bug attacks in the game.

But I think Gardevoir is ok and well balanced for now. Try to put a dark type in your party like hydreigon, honchkrow, drapion, and so...

crydoku

Reaction score
Hmmm as I see, the problem that you see is only with TMs and Moon blast right? those TMs aren't cheap, also almost all the moveset is psychic type. I don't think that gardevoir can defeat "all the bug pokemon type" as you said. Most bug's type has alot of stuns (excep heracross), also bug types aren't strong against psychic types, the only problem that I see is the lack of strong bug attacks in the game.

But I think Gardevoir is ok and well balanced for now. Try to put a dark type in your party like hydreigon, honchkrow, drapion, and so...
everytime i report something is based in hours of several test at real pvp live, and test room, i have gardevoir and if i say this is because it has this problem i have nothing to lie here :p, and you're wrong, its main problem is not the damage it deal, its problem is that is the pokemon with the highest amount of HP in whole game, considering that it can learn reflect, it just a total joke 25KHP + Reflect and 2 stuns, is that okay for you? there is no bug combo able to take this hp , while for her only moon + blast and tri attack is a deadly combo for any bug type, the problem of life for any bug type is 20-22k hp, if someone ask me who are those pokemon that should have this OP hp, it should be those who have alot of weakness like "bug type" or those pokemons that cannot learn reflect or protection.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Today I talked with guild mate about Sudowoodo and we asserted that this Pokemon is totally forgotten. No one almost using it on PVE and PVP.
I think the reason of it is, cuz Sudowoodo is useless. I would like to propose small changes.

Current moves:

1. Iron Head - 40lvl - 25s
2. Mega Punch - 40lvl - 10s
3. Mimic - 55lvl - 20s
4. Rock Throw - 45lvl - 10s
5. Falling Rocks - 50lvl - 25s
6. Fissure - 45lvl - 45s
7. Smack Down - 55lvl - 30s
8. Rock Tomb - 55lvl - 35s
9. Endure - 60lvl - 90s
10. Stealth Rock - 65lvl - 45s

TM learnest:

1. TM10 Rock Blast - 40lvl - 50s
2. TM15 Hyper Beam - 30lvl - 30s [idk why if it is from 40lvl > bug?]
3. TM16 Acient Power - 40lvl - 30s
4. TM26 Earthquake - 40lvl -40s
5. TM31 Brick Break - 60lvl - 40s
6. TM37 Sandstorm - 60lvl - 40s
7. TM45 Attract - 20lvl - 30sec [the same like hyper beam, Sudo from 40lvl, it from 20lvl > bug?]
8. TM55 Rock Smash - 50lvl - 40s
9. TM72 Dizzy Punch - 40lvl - 40s

My suggestions:
It has on 130lvl 17225HP + Endure [8612.5HP] = Totally : 25837.5HP. - It looks pretty much, but what it give him if it dies easily, cuz of DMG from our enemies.

First - Add + 2775/3775HP [ would be 20-21kHP ] and replace Endure for Detect
Second - Replace Rock Throw for Rock Slide with reduced DMG - 3x = 3.5-4k[ea 1.2k+-]
Third - Remove Smack Down/Rock Tomb and add Magnitude/Thousand Wave
Fourth - Add to TM's learnest: TM06 Roar l TM54 Super Power l TM62 Mud Bomb [idk, maybe with this change it would be too OP, so I'm not pretty sure].
I also wanted to add TM 73 Feint to TM's learnest, but I am know it would be immediately rejected xD.

IMO my suggestions would make it more useful to PVE & maybe PVP with Right TM's and return it to the living.

Now about Kangaskhan & Snorlax
This changes depend of You, it mean - if You will return move Epicenter with size like others [Petal Blizzard etc]
1) Kangaskhan - Long time ago it was a beast on PVP, but now is again almost useless. Replacing Bulldoze for Epicenter can help although in PVE.
On 130lvl it has 24280HP. Decrease to 18-20k and replace one of target move for Sleep Talk.

2) Snorlax - I wrote about this (post 228), but I write again Epicenter instead Crusher Stomp. Snorlax needs little improvement.

Now about Double Team
The duplicated Pokemon make DMG around 1/5 of non duplicated Pokemon. I think is little small. This move is very good and could be more better if it would hit 25-35% of non duplicated.

Last edited:

Narutoo'

Reaction score
everytime i report something is based in hours of several test at real pvp live, and test room, i have gardevoir and if i say this is because it has this problem i have nothing to lie here :p, and you're wrong, its main problem is not the damage it deal, its problem is that is the pokemon with the highest amount of HP in whole game, considering that it can learn reflect, it just a total joke 25KHP + Reflect and 2 stuns, is that okay for you? there is no bug combo able to take this hp , while for her only moon + blast and tri attack is a deadly combo for any bug type, the problem of life for any bug type is 20-22k hp, if someone ask me who are those pokemon that should have this OP hp, it should be those who have alot of weakness like "bug type" or those pokemons that cannot learn reflect or protection.

I had few duels with and against gardevoir and i start u see your point, really hard to defeat it and with her dmg very op. Should be changed.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Sudowoodo is a pure Rock pokemon, so i don't think he need too many earth skills

I think 2 moves in moveset & 1 in TM isn't many, but it's yours opinion.
It would be nice to see Thousand Wave in moveset + TM06 Roar in TM learnest. Wonderful combination.

Falsetto

Reaction score
Sudowoodo: Their defense is ugly, good attacks but will need a espansivo "stun" "iron head" no use to upload level, would be good if you change "Endure" for "delect". A maximum of life 20.5k HP

Politoed: No attack "stun". The Move "Sing" normal guy who sleeps the enemy but against this move Ghost Pokémon is useless, wasted the only attack that is supposed to "stun"

Scizor: This pokemon, I'm still wondering, scyther has better moves. "Agility" is unitil this attack, Change it for another more useful

Tsotss

Reaction score
Politoed: No attack "stun". The Move "Sing" normal guy who sleeps the enemy but against this move Ghost Pokémon is useless, wasted the only attack that is supposed to "stun"
Sorry, I must disagree with u. Ofc it has very awesome stun called "Sing". Politoed is created for Rock/Ground/Fire types.
To stun Ghost type u can put Water Pulse/Sheer Cold or cheaper one - Ice Beam.
Looking on your type of thinking, psycho pokes should have other stun than Confusion, cuz it doesn't work ok dark type. Nonsense.
Pokemon must have some kind of privilege what it makes them better.

waramus2

Reaction score
Hunting some hours against wilds grumpigs, i think they use the move "bounce" too often. Sometimes i am fighting with 3 grumpigs and the 3 of them are flying because of the move. It makes them really hard to kill even with dark or bug pokemon sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back