Welcome!

K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me pidieron que ya no discutiera en los thread, pero tu estas equivocado, he ganado demasiadas invasiones como para saberlo y seria muy raro que ganara todas pegando el ultimo hit, sabiendo que siempre van de 10+ personas.
    T
    kirus, vendes tm sher cold?
    att ridoku
    please sir, i'm tired to answer you, could you please just stop sending me msgs?

all my msgs were answering you and it's really anoying i didn't start this shit :X

ps: if u still sending me those shits, u'll only show the level diference even more :X, btw i think u mean asslick, but unfortunately ur english can't do better :X

STOP SENDING ME MSGS
    kk i think u don't know how to read, i said, answer me only when u get english level enought, then if u think i only can defend myself with "learn english" u should read my first msg again, i'm not a kid who thinks i should learnenglish to answer someone, we just aren't in the same level to talk with each other, unfortunately

please, if u wanna answer me in any way, do it after learn basic thing because i don't know even how to read my first msg to see my "defense"

regards, i don't need ofend you to say anything like u are doing right nw, it just shows the level diference between us

and if u don't need to learn english to live (poor guy, don't know how to be sucessfull in life '-'), u should know u need to learn it to use forum

and once more, if u know how to read, please, understand u shouldn't send me msgs till u get ebglish level enough, i'm tired to answer you, like i said, u don't worth my effort
    once more, only send me pms when u get english level enough

i've been learning it so hard to waste with someone without brain enought even to learn basic things
    well i didn't notice ur post , but for you info
    first, do not talk to me till u get english elvel enought to make youself understandable
    second, my demotion in game and in forum was by my own choice, i left staff 3 months ago but admins are slow enough to do it, only now i received what i'm asking for few months
    third, i'm the only gm there that received a medal for work, as gm and another one as forum moderator, u can look at it in my house in game as you wish did i receive it for free? i don't think so
    fourth, the only shame i've got was try to make the game better for someone like you

if u understand what i'm saying (i think u won't understand 90% but okay maybe after learn some basic things) only look at yourself the stupid thing u are trying to do, u are trying to blame one of the most repectfull ex staff member from pearl

hope next time u abuse some bug u get permanent deletion

regards

Midnight Dreamer --- Ex staff member because i left by my own, tard
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back