What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
magnezone is very good pokemon to exp and pvp. Im trainer steel pokemons so i know all about magnezone. Now magnezone is fine and little op. Sometime in duel i can kill steelix and other ground pokemons.

If someone quake or fissure your reflect. Such a genius.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
yes im good trainer

ref and tri atack is op

I know how good it is, I also have one. In my opinion Thunder needs to get more damage but it also needs to get more 10s cd cuz 20s cd is too short since Tri Attack paralyzes the most of the times. + super sonic, + reflect, + iron defense there is nothing more to say.

But it doesn't mean you are good, it means the ones who quake/fissure your reflect are not.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I know that we don't have the fairy pkm type yet, anyway I'd like to suggest a change to Gardevoir. Particulary I like so much her, once that I've started this post talking about fairy type and I hope, we have it in P.A soon, and knowing that she is it (Psychic/Fairy).

Current Gardevoir:
Moves:
Future Sight - m1 - level 80 - 15s
Confusion - m2 - level 80 - 30s
Psychic - m3 - level 80 - 20s
Moon Blast - m4 - level 80 - 30s
Hypnosis - m5 - level 80 - 30s
Psywave - m6 - level 80 - 15s
Psyshock - m7 - level 80 - 15s
Psycho Cut - m8 - level 85 - 35s
Magical Leaf - m9 - level 82 - 30s
Psyblast - m10 - level 90 - 40s

Suggested Gardevoir:
Moves:
Sweet Kiss - m1 - level 80 - 25s
Future Sight - m2 - level 80 - 15s
Confusion - m3 - level 80 - 30s
Healarea - m4 - level 90 - 60s
Psychic - m5 - level 80 - 20s
Calm Mind - m6 - level 85 - 35s
Moon Blast - m7 - level 80 - 30s
Stored Power - m8 - level 88 - 40s
Psywave - m9 - level 80 - 15s
Psyshock - Passive (not a spamming passive, of course)

Reduce her HP from 25k to 17k - 18k due Healarea.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I know that we don't have the fairy pkm type yet, anyway I'd like to suggest a change to Gardevoir. Particulary I like so much her, once that I've started this post talking about fairy type and I hope, we have it in P.A soon, and knowing that she is it (Psychic/Fairy).

Current Gardevoir:
Moves:

Suggested Gardevoir:
Moves:

Healarea lol? someone should stop drinking

Obreviate

Reaction score
Healarea lol? someone should stop drinking

In according with bulbapedia yea, why not? Once she is a fairy type.
What do you say about clefable? Fairy/normal?

"someone should to learn read a little bit better"

Billy hatake

Reaction score
In according with bulbapedia yea, why not? Once she is a fairy type.

"someone should to learn read a little bit better"

you should learn a little bit about Padventures
PA is not 100% based on Bulbapedia, it just help our team rebalance improve or worsen some pokemon.

you should not compare Clefable / Gardevoir ...
fairy type does not exist in PA

Last edited:

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
I would suggest some changes about Slowking... His half water is almost invisible, my sugestion is:

Change Trump Card for Tsunami, and add TM18 Rain Dance on TM Learnset, i see no problem with that, made him a "worthy" Water/Psychic...

And about Rain Dance, i think that would combine with Slowking. Thanks for listening : D

x4jEfQm5U.gif

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello i want to make a complaint for the last rebalance you made with Gardevoir, people is really happy that gardevoir is now stronger but i dont understand how a rebalance means for staff, some pokemons dont deserve a whole new moveset and hp improvement. Gardevoir before this update was used for ks because looks like have the strongest psychic move for hunt areas [psyblast] + [confusion] it was the perfect thing if it had reflect.

It was changed now to become the best psychic pokemon, not only for hunt areas, but PVP. I wouldn't say anything if this change were good, but it just over affected this pokemon making it a tank that cant be defeated properly by bug, dark and things that has resistance to psychic/normal like steelix, magnezone, etc.

Staff and i perfectly know that gardevoir problem is, i dont know if they are working on this because there shouldnt be a report to work in something, i will only gain the HATE of people because im the only one who detect and report this problems than at least in my whole PA life, you havent recognized in people that help with this on forum but... we cant leave this topic for later.

Now checking gardevoir moveset:

Moves:
Future Sight - m1 - level 80 - 15s <---
Moon Blast - m4 - level 80 - 30s <---

it looks normal almost at CDs, who will judge it? LOL?
A pokemon that have 2 stuns + reflect +tri attack [to defeat 100% any kind of bugs] + 24.5K HP, are you drunk? or with rain dance to defeat 100% Steelix?

img

as you can see in the picture, gardevoir ha no reason to have this overpowereD HP, the highest a pokemon have in whole game and it become a real problem for all kind of bug type, steel and things that suppused to kill it fast, or pokemon normal with moves DARK/GHOST.

I was testing 2 hours at room test and to defear gardevoir with this HP i used the best bug type for me and is cloned parasect, it took for parasect 8 moves to defeat it.[using best tms]
While for gardevoir it took for her 7 moves [using best tms]

For bug pokemons that have poison as second move, have 0 chance to defeat it :p
And for pokemons that hits to her 1X vs 1X but have some 2x moves for example gliscor, persian, dodrio and furret the chance iS VERY VERY little because something else of his HP is becoming a problem too.

Moon blast move hits 4,500 hp, and its a move that with gardevoirs stuns is not posible to dodge and usually repeat it 2 times.

Another problem is that this combo hypnosis + moonblast + confusion + psyblast is 100% effective, u cant use protect, move button or reflect while moonblast because you gonna be stuned with next move, so i think gardevoir exhausted time [SPEED FOR ATTACK] is too much. i know other pokes do this, but these pokemons cant learn reflect, protect or any defensive more and his hp is totally diferent.

Another things that this pokemon break is that Usually 23K hp or more are for pokemons that Cant learn reflect/protection moves, or that dont have more than one stun or that his moveset is full of his type.

For example cloned hypno have 24K hp, first cloned version give him 1.5-2k + hp so normal hypno have over 22k hp something NORMAL and also hypno is the only psychic pokemon that based on his fighting and body vs body attack is the only psychic on game [NOT FIGHTING AS SECOND ELEMENT] that should have this good hp. We can also compared it with a screenshot.

img
and hypno cant defeat bug type, cant steal more than 50% hp or a dark , and for steel type even with brick break the max he can do is make it red. while for garveoir is not needed RAIN dance to kill steelix or make it reD HP.

:p probably i can find more arguments, but my suggestion is to make Gardevoir HP max HP 21.5K and reduce his damage in moon blast to 3.5 like play nice from cloned raichu.

I can also duel with you if you want to test it, last time rebalancers and some staff came to me using forum to try to say that what i said was a lie, then we knew at test server i was right. so please check it first with best duelers to have a more real answer.

Thanks.

And check also dewgon/cloned dewgon is really a problem even for steel/fighting/rock or things with resistance.

Last edited:

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Hello i want to make a complaint for the last rebalance you made with Gardevoir, people is really happy that gardevoir is now stronger but i dont understand how a rebalance means for staff, some pokemons dont deserve a whole new moveset and hp improvement. Gardevoir before this update was used for ks because looks like have the strongest psychic move for hunt areas [psyblast] + [confusion] it was the perfect thing if it had reflect.

It was changed now to become the best psychic pokemon, not only for hunt areas, but PVP. I wouldn't say anything if this change were good, but it just over affected this pokemon making it a tank that cant be defeated properly by bug, dark and things that has resistance to psychic/normal like steelix, magnezone, etc.

Staff and i perfectly know that gardevoir problem is, i dont know if they are working on this because there shouldnt be a report to work in something, i will only gain the HATE of people because im the only one who detect and report this problems than at least in my whole PA life, you havent recognized in people that help with this on forum but... we cant leave this topic for later.

Now checking gardevoir moveset:

Moves:
Future Sight - m1 - level 80 - 15s <---
Moon Blast - m4 - level 80 - 30s <---

it looks normal almost at CDs, who will judge it? LOL?
A pokemon that have 2 stuns + reflect +tri attack [to defeat 100% any kind of bugs] + 24.5K HP, are you drunk? or with rain dance to defeat 100% Steelix?

img

as you can see in the picture, gardevoir ha no reason to have this overpowereD HP, the highest a pokemon have in whole game and it become a real problem for all kind of bug type, steel and things that suppused to kill it fast, or pokemon normal with moves DARK/GHOST.

I was testing 2 hours at room test and to defear gardevoir with this HP i used the best bug type for me and is cloned parasect, it took for parasect 8 moves to defeat it.[using best tms]
While for gardevoir it took for her 7 moves [using best tms]

For bug pokemons that have poison as second move, have 0 chance to defeat it :p
And for pokemons that hits to her 1X vs 1X but have some 2x moves for example gliscor, persian, dodrio and furret the chance iS VERY VERY little because something else of his HP is becoming a problem too.

Moon blast move hits 4,500 hp, and its a move that with gardevoirs stuns is not posible to dodge and usually repeat it 2 times.

Another problem is that this combo hypnosis + moonblast + confusion + psyblast is 100% effective, u cant use protect, move button or reflect while moonblast because you gonna be stuned with next move, so i think gardevoir exhausted time [SPEED FOR ATTACK] is too much. i know other pokes do this, but these pokemons cant learn reflect, protect or any defensive more and his hp is totally diferent.

Another things that this pokemon break is that Usually 23K hp or more are for pokemons that Cant learn reflect/protection moves, or that dont have more than one stun or that his moveset is full of his type.

For example cloned hypno have 24K hp, first cloned version give him 1.5-2k + hp so normal hypno have over 22k hp something NORMAL and also hypno is the only psychic pokemon that based on his fighting and body vs body attack is the only psychic on game [NOT FIGHTING AS SECOND ELEMENT] that should have this good hp. We can also compared it with a screenshot.

img
and hypno cant defeat bug type, cant steal more than 50% hp or a dark , and for steel type even with brick break the max he can do is make it red. while for garveoir is not needed RAIN dance to kill steelix or make it reD HP.

:p probably i can find more arguments, but my suggestion is to make Gardevoir HP max HP 21.5K and reduce his damage in moon blast to 3.5 like play nice from cloned raichu.

I can also duel with you if you want to test it, last time rebalancers and some staff came to me using forum to try to say that what i said was a lie, then we knew at test server i was right. so please check it first with best duelers to have a more real answer.

Thanks.

And check also dewgon/cloned dewgon is really a problem even for steel/fighting/rock or things with resistance.

100% right about gardevoir and dewnong, also i reported dewong before but they didnt care a thing.

Ozxh

Reaction score
Totally agree with Naruto and Ridoku, but as always the ideas are going to be rejected. Anyway, good work Ridoku

koles

Reaction score
Dewgong is NOT op. Rly, did you ever check it in exp or pvp? How paper is it? Good combo can easly kill it, because of his low hp.
I am going to check it today, after i came back from school, and i show you that this is normal pokemon, not Overpowered.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

idk if you know, but Steel makes x1 and Rock x2 to Dewgong, so doesn't matter which one wins since Dewgong gives the same amount to them.

ramon

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Current Gardevoir:
Moves:

Suggested Gardevoir:
Moves:

The idea is Gardevoir is good, but I believe the attack Recovery Wish would be better. It would be good to cuz we would have one more poke heal option.

Last edited:

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Slowpoke is too hard to level.
Same with Shellder.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Make Charm like attack with a random number of strokes - similar to Magnitude, Karate Chop, Stickslash etc [ but current size ]

crydoku

Reaction score
The problem of dewgon is that his effectivity against rock is 100% :p and specially on the cloned is the reason that has 17.5K + Rest, if i remember, your lickylicky had this HP and had to be nerfed because it was too much for a pokemon with lot of strong attacks, and in this case, dewgon has strong attacks as lickylicky, even stronger ... and that freeze + hail + water + ice beam combo is 100% repeatable in 1 vs 1. Now that u have added icecle spear there is no chance for grass to defeat it, only spear + iceball can take 40% or more of any grass pokemon HP.
Yesterday i saw a cloned dewgon killing lucario 130 with doom and brick i was really surprised cuz the user of lucario wasnt a noob, then i tried this at test room and the damage he does its really great but the combo and hp its what makes it Op.

My suggestion is to remove icebeam and make the max hp for the cloned 16K no more. it already have spear and icestorm on tm learnset to make it a tank.[this changes wasnt even asked or suggested]-
Only thing that currently breaks dewgon is a electric type able to learn reflect and with a combo , but end red almost to die.

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
The idea is Gardevoir is good, but I believe the attack Recovery Wish would be better. It would be good to cuz we would have one more poke heal option.

sorry i totally disagree with this suggestion 18K + 10K[heal area] = 28K hp, are you fuvking crazy? also gardevoir with Moon blast hits normally 4.5K + the buff you suggest gonna hit almost 5.5 or more and includes psyblast and pyscho cut who already have very strong damage on her. Stored power?

Totally disagre, really guys before u suggest something remember to check all kind of posibilities pvp and hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back