Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
levitate:

remove this ability in Hydreigon

Why? : By making it immune to ground type pokemon,
well then Hydreigon has 2 immunities (Psyc & Earth) taking it as if it were flying type starting Hydreigon has much advantage that land is not affected, while taking advantage if you can beat that can learn the Attack Rain Dance,

by doing this the earth type Pokémon will inserbible before,
this, I find it unfair,
that is vacen in Bulbapedia this means that more skills will insert pokemon: http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_habilidades

pokemon does not have to have 2 immunities if not of its kind

Honchkrow this justified, that is Dark / Fly (psyc & Earth)

My suggestion: I believe that these skills are not necessary in the game, for example in Hydreigon, do this only with the more pokemon Opness

another suggestion: if not remove this ability, then the change to the use of passive movement, as a Harden, for the same duration

disagree, leave him as he is now, he isnt op at all, removing the immunity to ground will make it proper bad.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
ja... removing levitate skill from hydreigon It's like removing poison inmunity to dugtrio because Earth is inmune to poison and electric only because we can hold pokes with 2 inmunities...

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
honestly levitate ability is like making all this pokemon able to have a third element "fly". So for all those ground pokemons with full or almost full ground moves like "dugtrio, marowak, quagsire, gliscor, nidos will have 0 change to defeat this pokemons unless to add him something rock or something to hit pokemons with levitate.

For example ghost/electric ghost/poison or now "dark/electric, dark/poison , dark/ghost" or any shit dark or ghost or with "wings" or "fly ability" will have a logic need to have this ability too and gonna break some rebalance work.
I think this ability should work in other way, maybe as passive or something you can activiate or auto-activate for only some secods. Not permanent.

I know you may added this ability cuz hydre sucks for pvp but this is not a good argument, has nothing to become an argument to make it better.

Also we must read carefully the real effect of levitate, we can't add a move that will only affect directly ground type in game.

vrFgSBU.png

Please listen to community

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I would like to ask you, if you could to take a look to Growlithe, this pkms has been a kinda bored when you're leveling in some place and if there has it. I'm for example, trying to level up a new account in fire pkms and where i'm have some growlithes and it's in all time using Roar, Bite and flame charge. Maybe you could to remove some one of these movesets.

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Move: Venom shock is not stunning anymore , maybe i know the reason of this change? im training 2 pokemons with these moves and now without the stun which was very helpful are easy targets specially for gras pokemons in hunt areas.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
About Primeape
I think his moves are very awesome, but maybe replace Mega Kick or Mega Punch for Dizzy Punch and add 2/3khp + would make him more usable. Now on 130 it has 21190hp.

About Venomshock - I agree it should stun again, as we know poison pokes are the hardest pokes to lvl up. Reason is simple - we don't have big resp with pure grass pokes. Maybe when Hoenn come, it can change something, but we don't know .

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Blissey

Moves:
Doubleslap - m1 - level 105 - 11s
Egg Bomb - m2 - level 105 - 8s
Great Love - m3 - level 105 - 15s
Pound - m4 - level 105 - 30s
Healarea - m5 - level 105 - 60s
Metronome - m6 - level 105 - 45s
Sing - m7 - level 105 - 30s
Double Edge - m8 - level 112 - 25s
Strenght - m9 - level 115 - 15s
Healing Wish - m10 - level 115 - 30s

Guys , one more time please be carefull at cooldown, i have no idea which of the 5-6 rebalancers did it this on blissey, She is pretty fine at moveset , it was well balanced if you ask me, but this very short cds is making it overpowered, there cant be a move that hit 3.1K every 15s, its like doing a reduced Moon blast everytime but with that ability to do it in distance.
Same for eggs 1.6K every 8s, its overpowered, Only this 2 moves make 4600 every 23s.

My suggestion is to make it strengh 2k like it was, if im not wrong i saw it some weeks ago hiting 2K now 3K, maybe 3k are fine its cd were 30S like playnice or 30s like moonblast, but even with this cd i would think it twice because strengh its very easy to use, its 100% accuracy.

Now i see why peopleis too desperate buying this pokemon.
It can kill rock, red almost to die any fighting .. and i dont want to mention that with rain dance/thunder kills metal XD
Anyway i think his problem is only at these moves please check it.

Thanks.

ozklforum

Reaction score

there cant be a move that hit 3.1K every 15s, its like doing a reduced Moon blast everytime but with that ability to do it in distance.
Same for eggs 1.6K every 8s, its overpowered, Only this 2 moves make 4600 every 23s.

That's not quite how math works bro.

Blissey is what?:vvvv

I can understand his frustration, Blissey is supposed to be considered a support Pokémon, much like a healer class in an MMORPG which is why it having high damage can be frustrating, however overpowered isn't the word he should be looking for, but he is right. There is no other Pokémon that shares the same strenght and healer-type which makes it a very unique and strong pokémon, especially with the right TMs.

koles

Reaction score

I can understand his frustration, Blissey is supposed to be considered a support Pokémon, much like a healer class in an MMORPG which is why it having high damage can be frustrating, however overpowered isn't the word he should be looking for, but he is right. There is no other Pokémon that shares the same strenght and healer-type which makes it a very unique and strong pokémon, especially with the right TMs.

So reason is not change CDs in blissey, but give back her healing skills, like this was before. Blissey is maybe OP [i dont think] only because of her TM's. Normal type pokemons deal not high dmg, and deal low dmg to many types e.g steel, stone, nothing to ghost.
Admins try to made pokemons possible to exp, and fight in pvp, but Blissey is not pokemon made for fight as you said, its healing and removing bad things [poison fire, stun] pokemon, and this should be her work.

crydoku

Reaction score

bro im noy frustated im just reporting things that become op suddently or need of a change, im like a robot of pvp so based on my.experience i give results of my observations and batles, i wish i could get an anwer from staff. If im not wrong it has the same damage of miltank 2k at strenght and im talking only about that move lol

Tsotss

Reaction score
Noctowl
IMO it's a Pokemon which need little buff. It doesn't have any good AOE move. Confusion has the most possibility to accuracy. Psycho Shift/Whirlwind has possibility to accuracy too, but smaller, couse of appearance. I would like to suggest exchange Whirlwind for Air Pressure / Fascade or if U can, change sprite of Whirlwind [ like very old Sandstorm, but fly move ].

crydoku

Reaction score
About Magcargo this pokemon can't defeat Salamences i dont know who are the problem if this or salamence, I would like staff check these 2 pokemons with their best tms.
Only rain dance from salamence can take 50% of more from his life which is really poor compared with salamences life.
If im not wrong steel/ground/rock type are the pokemons that should have more hp but this doesnt happen, look at rhyperior which is a paper too.

My suggestion for magcargo to kill fly 100%, cuz we have to remember magcargo is rock, should always defeat fly/dragon no matter what.

Moves:
Ember - m1 - level 50 - 15s
Smack Down - m2 - level 50 - 25s
Fire Blast - m3 - level 55 - 20s
Smokescreen - m4 - level 50 - 35s
Sleep Talk - m5 - level 50 - 35s
Rock Slide - m6 - level 50 - 15s
Rock Tomb - m7 - level 52 - 30s
Ancient Power - m8 - level 55 - 20s
Incinerate - m9 - level 50 - 45s
Lava Plume - m10 - level 55 - 35s
Sunny Day - Passive

and from his 21k hp which is bad, make it 22.5k.

Ill explain why:

To kill Salamence 130 with magcargo i need to use
Ancient power (4200) + Rock Slide (4020) + rock throw (2412) + rock tomb (4800) + TM sandstorm (5400) + Rock Throw Again(2412) = 23, 244 + 1K bodyvs body = 24,244(if user doesn't use battle mode).
Total moves = 6

Not counting that sometimes when using rock slide salamence can use hurricane and aboid 4020 of damage or he use reflect.

Now for salamence to kill magcargo :

Dragon claw (2460) + draco meteor (4145 IS THIS BUGGED? 820*5 MOTHER OF LOGIC) + dragon pulse (2196) +twister (1800) + crunch (2523) + dragon claw again (2460) + rain dance(5,429 1800 each hit, rain dance always hit 2-3 is very rare when it hit 1 or 0 and rare to hit more than 3) = 21,013 + 1K damage body vs body = 22,013

As you can see is 6 moves vs 7 moves, but salamence with rain dance can hit 6-7 times with rain dance. So it means he can even use 5-6 moves to defeat Magcargo, and this not only happen with cargo, any rock/ground type would be defeated easily. For example rhyperior would be dead with 5-6 moves and would take for him 7-8 moves to defeat salamence.

If tms like sandstorm that for many time wasnt nerfed [it was universal hit] but noW it can be [gliscor sandstorm hit 3.6k]- is posible in game, why havent you nerfed Tms like Rain Dance/Shadow Storm in pokemons that shouldnt kill their weakness because of these moves.

Only in pokemons that help them kill their weakness
Make rain dance hit 1,1500 each hit and not 1,800
Make shadown storm hit 1,500 each hit and not 2,000

koles

Reaction score
Rhyperior is paper, BUT did you check his dmg? Not all pokes are made for duels, and one of them is rhyperior, this poke was made for exp, he overcompensate his low HP by his huge dmg.

2# Rock could always destroy fly/dragon.

No, this only give you advantage in types, in this way, why fight pokes cant beat e.g. porygon? They have type advantage and still loose.
As you said, salamance can destroy magcargo, main by rain dance, but not all players put this tm in poke, and magcargo is not poke for duel like rhyperior.
It's not pure rock, he have too fire type, so half of his skills are fire, so you could say too, that he can't beat meganium(?), but he have fire type.

And he can learn reflect and ss, so if you put them both, and fight against salamance with raind dance and maybe something price will be same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back