What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Rhyperior is paper, BUT did you check his dmg? Not all pokes are made for duels, and one of them is rhyperior, this poke was made for exp, he overcompensate his low HP by his huge dmg.

2# Rock could always destroy fly/dragon.

No, this only give you advantage in types, in this way, why fight pokes cant beat e.g. porygon? They have type advantage and still loose.
As you said, salamance can destroy magcargo, main by rain dance, but not all players put this tm in poke, and magcargo is not poke for duel like rhyperior.
It's not pure rock, he have too fire type, so half of his skills are fire, so you could say too, that he can't beat meganium(?), but he have fire type.

And he can learn reflect and ss, so if you put them both, and fight against salamance with raind dance and maybe something price will be same.
logic of all rebalance changes doesnt work like this, they are always based in the best scenario any pokemon can give, for example best tms he can learn, best combo they can do, if after this is killing their weakness easy, then there is a problem that need to be solved, and this is the way how most of the changes you see are applied on game.

There aren't pokemons that are exclusive for hunt or exclusive for PVP, after lot of changes done last months, all pokemons can do better in pvp or hunt depending in the TMs players put or how they use it.

Magcargo wont have less change to defeat fly because is not pure rock for same for ground/rock, if something is weak to x element, then x element should kill it.
Big damage and Bad HP is not something that can really work, i have had rhyperior 130 with brick and doom desire/ magcargo 130 with reflect and sanstorm and their effectivity against salamence is just really bad, I invite you to use more frecuently TEST ROOM, probably it won't give a 100% trustable answer because a real pvp all things change, but for testing damage its a very usefull tool all players have , it can even help you to report or suggest improveness of any pokemon.

If you have a true argument to fight vs mine then do it better next time.

koles

Reaction score
I USE test room all the time, so don't tell what i could do.
How you think bb and dd can help rhyperior to defeat salamance? Destroy ref? after that someone use hurricane, stun? same way.
And yes, they are pokemons which are better for hunt or pvp.
E.g. Girafaring, its machine for exp, but i dont saw anyone using it in pvp.
Second example, magmortar. This pokemon, like rhyperior, have huge dmg and very weak defense, what makes him ez to be defeat.
And maybe i will find more examples, but maybe this 2 are enough.
As i said on begin, expensive tms dont make your pokemon machine in everything.
If you will put, roar and sandstorm in rhyperior, im 1000000% sure it is going to beat salamance very easy, you could notice, that rhyperior have 4 ROCK moves, and salamance is fly type, and i will repeat that its not poke for pvp. There are better stone pokes for pvp, for example Steelix [i know its half steel], but i dont think that salamance is going to beat it, because steelix has huge defense+hp, not bad dmg, and underground which makes him immune for some seconds.

I don't say that magcargo don't need balance, ofc it need because this pokemon is forget by many players, but as i said, its because of his type.
With pure stone type you could go on fire/fly/dragon, with pure fire you go to grass/bug/ice/steel pokes, magcargo is more fire than stone now, he have 2 aoe fire skills, +2 stuns against only 1 aoe not good stone move.

You could notice, that his MAIN type is fire, not stone, so from second type you couldn't require to defeat pokes like salamance, you can get them to red, in some situations defeat them.

In other way, maybe problem is not buff magcargo, but rebalance salamance? Think about it.

crydoku

Reaction score
last time i said salamence need to be balanced because it was a big OP main rebalancer Zelrick was laughting and calling me cryer, so this is why in all my reports i give exact details, numbers, photos and if posible videos to dont let my suggestions in only words or msg.

Magcargo with protection was able to defeat fly/dragon, now its almost imposible or if posible is very dificult for him and as i asked, move smack down will be very helpful instead of rock throe which is bad.

And in pearl there is a guy with gyrafariq with reflect and earthquake, its really good to defeat ghost type but it stil need to be better, i havent suggested anything for this pokemon but there are some moves in which it hit really bad.
Rhyperior doom and brick is the best tms he can learn for pvp but like i said, against rain dance in pokemons he should be able to defeat, its still a problem, Last time i suggested 24K for rhyperioir but without harden as passive, it was not listened.

Anyway wish they can improve magcargo :p and if fire/rock , it doesnt matter rock should help him kill fly/dragon, its what all rebalancers before zelrick have said, bulbapedia says it too.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Does every attack have to be identical? The fact that they are different are what separates them from one another.

Ye, in my opinion some attacks are discriminated like it above and some ara like Falling Rocks etc. Why Lava Plume/Rain Dance have bigger size than Falling Rocks. If fire/water have big area, others types should has the one attack with the same area. Long time ago Solar Beam had been changed, so why Psybeam can not be ? Rly its hard to hit something, cuz pokes as we know are alive . Ye use hypnosis and hit. But its not all..

Matheo010q

Reaction score
Ye, in my opinion some attacks are discriminated like it above and some ara like Falling Rocks etc. Why Lava Plume/Rain Dance have bigger size than Falling Rocks. If fire/water have big area, others types should has the one attack with the same area. Long time ago Solar Beam had been changed, so why Psybeam can not be ? Rly its hard to hit something, cuz pokes as we know are alive . Ye use hypnosis and hit. But its not all..

In Anime lava,rain faster than fallling rock that why

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well, now that Venoshock isn't stunning anymore, please check nidoqueen, it was the only stun that it has in moveset (AoE stun)

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Today I would like to suggest something a kinda differente to Future Sight move.
Probably as everyone knows this move in anime works when the pkm is almost dying. The pkm in the begin of duel use this move sending it to "space" and keep dueling, but then when he is almost dying this power that was sent to "space" comes up causing a great damage on the pkm adversary
So, my suggestion is about a new formula for this move and how it happens, I know that it will to imply in a rebalance to pkms who has this move, but I think that this isn't a problem, once we don't have this move as TM, just Woobo got it as passive. I did a assembly just for show you the idea basically:

As I said before, this move would be released when your pkm is almost dead (I mean you could to release it in the begin of duel, but it will just comes up when your pkm is almost dead), or when it has 50% of his HP. The formula is similar to draco meteor, just changing move sprite.
Pkms who has this move you could to rebalance their main moves (area or target moves), espeon for example (Boomburst, Extrasensory), Dusknoir (Shadow Blast, Night Daze), etc. Once you would bring a "grace" to Future Sight.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Miltank
In my opinion Miltank needs some improves, not in change moves cuz are good which U did in last changes, but more dmg in few attacks. I tested in 130lvl.
* Seimic Step hits 1.3k - increase to 1.7-2k
* Strength hits 2k - increase to 2.2/2.3k

crydoku

Reaction score
Miltank
In my opinion Miltank needs some improves, not in change moves cuz are good which U did in last changes, but more dmg in few attacks. I tested in 130lvl.
* Seimic Step hits 1.3k - increase to 1.7-2k
* Strength hits 2k - increase to 2.2/2.3k

I really agree in this, miltank is really a shit e.e and siemic step is probably the worst new move i have seen in years, its like a body slam with nice sprite but very bad damage, i thought it was a ground move but it is normal XD

also his hp is had, she must have 18-19k :S

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I really agree in this, miltank is really a shit e.e and siemic step is probably the worst new move i have seen in years, its like a body slam with nice sprite but very bad damage, i thought it was a ground move but it is normal XD

also his hp is had, she must have 18-19k :S

The idea of that move is not to have a great damage for duel, is to help big pokemons to lvl with Seismic Step's ground side. (In case of normal pokemons, to lvl in Ghost or Fire

Still, it seems to have low damage, can you tell me dmg from its Ground side and if it does 2 hits?

huberto

Reaction score
The idea of that move is not to have a great damage for duel, is to help big pokemons to lvl with Seismic Step's ground side. (In case of normal pokemons, to lvl in Ghost or Fire

Still, it seems to have low damage, can you tell me dmg from its Ground side and if it does 2 hits?

It hits once, dmg at lvl 130:

21:44 Your Miltank deals 2054 damage to a Gengar.

berollo

Reaction score
Hello, i write about circular explosion in Lucario, i think its too good skill and I dont know how this 1 skill ks my 2 skills brick and dynamic punch... its too good..

Obreviate

Reaction score
Honestly and sorry about that, but blissey has been a shit. It on past was too much good, but now it has been a waste of time. Even tuff and fable has been better than her.
She should be a kind of "exclusive" heal pkm, not saying about a normal/heal machine, but something really exclusive. Now i'm at my work and i can't check her current movesets to post here, but i'd really like to suggest you something.

Double Slap
Play Rough
Great Love
Recover
Egg Rain <- I don't remember if this is the correct name.
Heal Bell or Safeguard
Sing
Strenght
Healling Wish <- makes it to heal pkms itself again.
Metronome

Or

Double Slap
Play Rough
Great Love
Recover
Egg Rain
Helping hand
Sing
Strenght
Healling wish
Metronome

Tsotss

Reaction score
Mr Mime
Replace Psywave for Mimic Walls (3) .
It had it long time ago and it was an unique attack in Anime. I am know You aren't based 100% on it, but this move is awesome and ideal for Mr Mime.

Also Destroyer Hand in Machamp what about I wrote.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Mr Mime
Replace Psywave for Mimic Walls (3) .
It had it long time ago and it was an unique attack in Anime. I am know You aren't based 100% on it, but this move is awesome and ideal for Mr Mime.

I would like to see mimic wall as a protection move for any AOE move.

ddraig

Reaction score
looks scizor're worse than scyther this can not ... much attack too bad, better it please.
7a1035063c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back