What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
So I have other suggestion for Fearow which can solve problem with Brave Bird for it, ofc if U acc.
The same situation what U did with TM Sky Attack in Gliscor - U removed it. In Fearow Double Team the same, U can remove from TM learnest and those players which gave it, U can return it as TM or cash. I really love this move and I am know I am kinda annoying, but trying make Fearow like was some days ago with Brave Bird.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Well I know you are mad because I beat your salamence and flygon with my empoleon with tri and icebreaker, but also you need to know icebreaker is very hard to hit, and about fightning pokes, remember your medicham was 115 +- and my empoleon was 130 so before writing a complaint about a poke, remember you need to get max lvl and best tms.
PD: Empoleon with Water Pulse + Hydropump can kill flygon and with water pulse and blizzard can kill salamence too.

There you just said it yourself, empoleon is op... nothing more to add, just consider this rebalancers.

And that thing you said about my medichan well its 120 and with ref and rain (best tms) so i shouldnt have troubles defeating empo who is weak to fighting.
And about my salamence it has 130 ref wild charge, and still cant defeat empo...

and as ridoku said, empo can even kill elecrtic types...

Last edited:

zool

Reaction score
I would like to talk about BANNETE : I'd like you added a new attack OR SOMETHING BETTER THAN because it leaves much to be desired OR IF POSSIBLE INCREASE YOUR SOME DMG THANKS ATT: SODESITTA

Obreviate

Reaction score
Could you guys yake a look to Chandelure?
Since these pkms were released I've seen their prices down, in special chandelure. Someone has selling one lvl 91 TM toxic for 40k - others selling lampent 60 - 75 for 25 - 30k max. And it's a little sad to see a pkm that belong to Unova region to be so desvalued. You could make it a little stronger, nothing about opness, but something really special. The same to others new pkms, because thought maybe is: kanto pkms good, johto pkms + good, Hoenn pkms ++good, Sinnoh pkms +++good, Unova pkms ++++good.

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
Could you guys yake a look to Chandelure?
Since these pkms were released I've seen their prices down, in special chandelure. Someone has selling one lvl 91 TM toxic for 40k - others selling lampent 60 - 75 for 25 - 30k max. And it's a little sad to see a pkm that belong to Unova region to be so desvalued. You could make it a little stronger, nothing about opness, but something really special. The same to others new pkms, because thought maybe is: kanto pkms good, johto pkms + good, Hoenn pkms ++good, Sinnoh pkms +++good, Unova pkms ++++good.

We don't have nothing in pokemons price, since is about players thing
Someone can sell it in 100k and another one in 200k
Is all about players

Still, if you have a suggestions, feel free to do it :)

Obreviate

Reaction score
Zelricks™;323827 said:
We don't have nothing in pokemons price, since is about players thing
Someone can sell it in 100k and another one in 200k
Is all about players

Still, if you have a suggestions, feel free to do it :)

Well, when i said about prices it's because usually most of ppl match a good rebalance - price, ofc that i'm not saying that chandelure has a bad rebalance, but maybe could it to be a little better? For now i don't have any idea to him, maybe as other guys was talking about a new formmula to inferno, some changes in his hp idk, i know u're good with this xD

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Well, when i said about prices it's because usually most of ppl match a good rebalance - price, ofc that i'm not saying that chandelure has a bad rebalance, but maybe could it to be a little better? For now i don't have any idea to him, maybe as other guys was talking about a new formmula to inferno, some changes in his hp idk, i know u're good with this xD

Is it too weak? Or the change you want to suggest is just because you want it to cost more?

Billy hatake

Reaction score
You can discuss here about rebalance and about your eventual suggestion, before posting it in the right thread, for example ask others for opinion.
Keep in mind that arguments like "this pokemon is expensive or rare" will be ignored and deleted.

Remember to follow rules:
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?36572-Rules-for-Rebalance-section

IMPORTANT: Please report here any kind of OPness or under power in any pokemon, WITH SOLID ARGUMENTS.

some people like Obreviate do not know the rules of this thread...

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
@torment

well, maybe yes .. i'm trying to find a way to make it a little more expensive, and it would be something interesting to do, just because it belongs to a region of which we are still far away and has been so devalued. And yea, maybe make some changes couldn't change much things,

@raissa

i didnt say this is weak naaba xD, just as i said to tormet above

@thread
anyway, sorry guys, but it really wouldn't be the best way to valorize it. I have just suggested this because usually ppl, as i said.... match rebalance - price ...

so, i have decided to buy the most of lampent and chandlure from both servers and to launch they in the ocean xdddd

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
To Zelrick :
Hi friend, last time you modifed the formula of some attacks including #falling rocks. It is good that now their size is now bigger and people may enjoy better of his TM falling rock, cuz there are few rock pokemons who have this move in ther moveset.
Sadly you forgot something about the damage it make for each hit, something that is totally overpowered and that is currently cause problems in some pokemons specially Stelix which for many times have been considered abit op because with right tms can even defeat Kingdras.

Of course steelix should defeat all kind of fly pokemons and have 50% chance to defeat fly/Water or Fire because he is also weak to fire, but with new Falling Rock formula, Steelix only need of 2 moves to defeat an enemy 130. Raisa has told us so frecuently that we must take the best scenario the best performance a pokemon can give in game before we suggest something.

So considering that Falling rock can hit 6X 2340 = 14,040+ TM sandstorm [1804*3 = 5412] = (14040+5412)=19450+1kbody attack = 20450 the life Charizard, Arcanine, Mantine and other fly pokemons have.
There is no move water that can hit 14,000 only in a move, and there is no fire move able to hit 14K or more in steel.
So now imagine Falling rock in 1X gonna be 6K and every 25S.

One more time i advice to check the damage and Cd you're adding guys, in this new changes.

My suggestion for falling rock is to hit 1.5K each hit. so 1500x6 = 9600 and it is already high.. but i know how you act some times, so you would take this suggestion as shit if i ask 1k each hit...

Same for shadow storm who can actually hit 12,000 6x.

Here some examples of falling rock of steelix =

oKk2J2i.png

NpCjjto.png

FXszqKe.png

iEP8868.png

and consider than in fly/fire fly/bug bug/fire it hit 2500.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
You forgot to mention few skills with dmg at same OPness level, average x6 with each of them is 13500+

Rain Dance

21:42 Your Azumarill deals 2266 damage to an Aerodactyl.
21:42 Your Azumarill deals 2264 damage to an Aerodactyl.
21:42 Your Azumarill deals 2266 damage to an Aerodactyl.
21:42 Your Azumarill deals 2265 damage to an Aerodactyl.

Lava Plume

21:44 Your Magcargo deals 2254 damage to a Steelix.
21:44 Your Magcargo deals 2252 damage to a Steelix.
21:44 Your Magcargo deals 2274 damage to a Steelix.
21:44 Your Magcargo deals 2278 damage to a Steelix.

Petal Blizzard

21:45 Your Vileplume deals 2324 damage to a Azumarill.
21:46 Your Vileplume deals 2354 damage to a Azumarill.
21:46 Your Vileplume deals 2284 damage to a Azumarill.
21:46 Your Vileplume deals 2328 damage to a Azumarill.
21:46 Your Vileplume deals 2320 damage to a Azumarill.
21:46 Your Vileplume deals 2318 damage to a Azumarill.

It was 6 times actually = 13928

Blizzard

21:52 Your Cloyster deals 2256 damage to a Meganium.
21:52 Your Cloyster deals 2256 damage to a Meganium.
21:52 Your Cloyster deals 2244 damage to a Meganium.
21:52 Your Cloyster deals 2248 damage to a Meganium.
21:52 Your Cloyster deals 2246 damage to a Meganium.

Electric Storm

21:53 Your Electrode deals 2254 damage to a Azumarill.
21:53 Your Electrode deals 2274 damage to a Azumarill.
21:53 Your Electrode deals 2240 damage to a Azumarill.

Sludge Rain

21:57 Your Muk deals 2286 damage to a Meganium.
21:57 Your Muk deals 2268 damage to a Meganium.
21:57 Your Muk deals 2294 damage to a Meganium.

Psyblast

22:00 Your Gardevoir deals 2254 damage to an Arbok.
22:00 Your Gardevoir deals 2208 damage to an Arbok.
22:00 Your Gardevoir deals 2246 damage to an Arbok.
22:01 Your Gardevoir deals 2222 damage to an Arbok.

crydoku

Reaction score
Don't you think this has to be corrected too? About rain dance i already reported it, but no idea if its gonna change or even at their check list, but i think all these damage should be reduced.
I focused more on Steelix because of the CD 25s, all other skills you mention are 40-50s. Anyway it doesnt mean they are fine.

Thanks for this information.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think we should have a move like this for every type, also currently these moves are hitting randomly (right?) so isn't always hitting the same damage

crydoku

Reaction score
I think we should have a move like this for every type, also currently these moves are hitting randomly (right?) so isn't always hitting the same damage

Im using the logic they have always used when they rebalance any pokemon, in this case logic doesn't mean anything because with only 2 moves i can easily kill anything 2x or even pokemon weakness :p Im not saying they are bad, but 12-14k damage is just epic unbalancing the whole work they've done.
100/6 = 16.6% and even if hit is 1 only. 2-2.5k is good.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Im using the logic they have always used when they rebalance any pokemon, in this case logic doesn't mean anything because with only 2 moves i can easily kill anything 2x or even pokemon weakness :p Im not saying they are bad, but 12-14k damage is just epic unbalancing the whole work they've done.
100/6 = 16.6% and even if hit is 1 only. 2-2.5k is good.

I didn't get your point in this last comment, I've said about it's random damage. In duels 1vs1 I think its damage isn't hitting always 6-7 times, sometimes it hit 2 or 3 times

mmarvim

Reaction score
I didn't get your point in this last comment, I've said about it's random damage. In duels 1vs1 I think its damage isn't hitting always 6-7 times, sometimes it hit 2 or 3 times

To be true Hardly ever it hit's more than that...

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Leave steelix alone :D im mean he is very good for duels and with good tms it can kill kingdra but still i never had any problems defeating one, better focus on more op pokes such as shiny ariados, ariados or empoleon :D.

and about steelix, it depends what tms u put in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back