What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
check out ariados, has 2 stuns (one of the stuns is long range) + poison gas(long stun) + very good dmg in fury Swipes, this poke needs some change, maybe remove one of the stuns or decrease dmg in fury Swipes. The combo of Sticky Web + poison gas + fury Swipes + Night Shade + another move kills almost everything in one go and its very hard to avoid this combo.

berollo

Reaction score
check out ariados, has 2 stuns (one of the stuns is long range) + poison gas(long stun) + very good dmg in fury Swipes, this poke needs some change, maybe remove one of the stuns or decrease dmg in fury Swipes. The combo of Sticky Web + poison gas + fury Swipes + Night Shade + another move kills almost everything in one go and its very hard to avoid this combo.

You are crazy.. You have problem with all good pokes, Fury swipes is random skill like falling rocks or rain dance and u can hit 2k or 15k...

Tsotss

Reaction score

As a berolll said + a lot of pokes have 2 stuns in movest + stuns in tm leanrest. Is our chose which tm we add as a TM's..

Skyrus

Reaction score
Change formula of the move Inferno, this move is a joke. Worst aoe in the game, you changed aoe moves which were bad and barely did a hit (blizzard, shadow storm etc) and now you make a new move which is even worst.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Change formula of the move Inferno, this move is a joke. Worst aoe in the game, you changed aoe moves which were bad and barely did a hit (blizzard, shadow storm etc) and now you make a new move which is even worst.
i was fully decided to get chandelure or how its called because i thought he would be the best fire, sadly inferno is what you have described, fire without Incenerate or Flame Charge are useless :v i think inferno move should be better than incenerate, at least in Anime which this move become very famous, it was epic :p inferno should deal 6-7k in grass.

Overheat and Heatwave should be also very great moves as good as lava or ince '-' (XD)

Last edited:

Narutoo'

Reaction score
You are crazy.. You have problem with all good pokes, Fury swipes is random skill like falling rocks or rain dance and u can hit 2k or 15k...

well, I didnt say to remove fury just decrease dmg but you could also remove one of the stuns (probably night shade) as ariados can learn poison gas which is a long term stun. Im just saying ariados combo is too great and imagine shiny ariados...

and where do I have problem with all good pokes?

Narutoo'

Reaction score
As a berolll said + a lot of pokes have 2 stuns in movest + stuns in tm leanrest. Is our chose which tm we add as a TM's..

This isnt an answer, and its off topic. Im talking about ariados here not other pokes.

Tsotss

Reaction score
This isnt an answer, and its off topic. Im talking about ariados here not other pokes.

For me is an anserw. I only compared with other pokes looking on your type of thinking. ^^

Zelricks

Reaction score

I'll take a look of it, and I'll try to make a new formula for it

inferno should deal 6-7k in grass.

Overheat and Heatwave should be also very great moves as good as lava or ince '-' (XD)
OK BOSS

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Zelricks™;322925 said:
I'll take a look of it, and I'll try to make a new formula for it

OK BOSS

it was a suggestion bro, so every suggestion in which word "should" is a order? i didnt say "must" or "have" to make it look like i was ordering you to do something anyway thanks for replying "nice you see you"

mmarvim

Reaction score
If possible add TM23 Meteor Mash or TM54 Super Power into TMs learnset of Tyrogue, since Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop can learn this TMs. I know that don't make so many sence cause it's only a first evolution (but not a 0rdinary one), but some players enjoy leveling some pokes like Tyrogue, and at moment it's worst than Exp an Eevee.

Reaction score
exchanging heavy Slam snorlax by earthquake. snorlax is a good pokemon and has no area attack.

exchange nightmare by night daze. gengar need to have more damage

Mamoswine needs more life or stronger defense. because one Mamoswine 130 has 15k of life and dewgong 130 also and from what I saw in the Bulbapedia Mamoswine has a good life and defense. he it could also have more attack one area ice comparing to the other Pokémon ice it only takes frenzy hail and frenzy dry good.

return protection for blastoise until the blastoise logic is a defense of a turtle is getting into his shell and protection is well this function.

nerf xatu, Girafarig, Stantler, Granbull are much compared to others.

earth power switch and put the leaf blade Torterra.

put fire in spin infernape.

return protection for blastoise until the blastoise logic is a defense of a turtle is getting into his shell and protection is well this function.
Logic....!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Flygon Is TO MUCH fast, need reducing the speed of it.
Empoleon i'm think than reducing the Water Shuriken DMG
Mamoswine need + defense, it have a small defense, a simple Hidropump or Leaf Storm can take can take a fucking life.
Attack Inferno I believe if possible change to be like the old magnitude. Combine more with '' hell ''
Aggron and Froslass need more attack, thats have a low dmg.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well... my comments for this:

Flygon Is TO MUCH fast, need reducing the speed of it. <<< Why? Flygon hasn't too much damage, disagreed
Empoleon i'm think than reducing the Water Shuriken DMG <<< Maybe, but I don't think this solve anything with this poke
Mamoswine need + defense, it have a small defense, a simple Hidropump or Leaf Storm can take can take a fucking life. <<< Mamoswine is weak to water and grass
Attack Inferno I believe if possible change to be like the old magnitude. Combine more with '' hell '' <<< Agreed, but those moves were removed because the damage area was huge
Aggron and Froslass need more attack, thats have a low dmg. <<< Those pokes are good as they are, disagreed

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Logic....!!!!!!!!

That is not about logic, we don't want Pokemons to have 2 protections. There are few yet, but they are on our list
Blstoise protects itself with a reflect, and that's enough, I can't imagine it having extra protection, earthquake and some stun(s). I think you should pay more attention, if we already rejected it many times, then you should avoid suggesting the same.

mmarvim

Reaction score
I Don't know if is possible. But will be usefull make passives (like "Harden/Dragon Dance/Rage/Flame Wheel" and the ones don't need a target to execute his attack) useable not only when you are targetting a pokemon, but when your pokemon is targeted by a wild pokemon. Nowadays passive is useless when u are exping, you almost don't see your poke using this. Only when you are in a duel (not everybody is a duelist) or leveling by killing 1-1 poke.

Clen

Reaction score
levitate:

remove this ability in Hydreigon

Why? : By making it immune to ground type pokemon,
well then Hydreigon has 2 immunities (Psyc & Earth) taking it as if it were flying type starting Hydreigon has much advantage that land is not affected, while taking advantage if you can beat that can learn the Attack Rain Dance,

by doing this the earth type Pokémon will inserbible before,
this, I find it unfair,
that is vacen in Bulbapedia this means that more skills will insert pokemon: http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_habilidades

pokemon does not have to have 2 immunities if not of its kind

Honchkrow this justified, that is Dark / Fly (psyc & Earth)

My suggestion: I believe that these skills are not necessary in the game, for example in Hydreigon, do this only with the more pokemon Opness

another suggestion: if not remove this ability, then the change to the use of passive movement, as a Harden, for the same duration

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back