Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sunflora / Shiny Sunflora

Grassy Terrain (its going to be nerfed for both anyways)
20:13 Your Sunflora deals 740 damage to Test Normal.
20:13 Your Shiny Sunflora deals 835 damage to Test Normal.

Petal Dance
20:14 Your Sunflora deals 1048 damage to Test Normal.
20:14 Your Shiny Sunflora deals 1250 damage to Test Normal.

Solar Beam
20:14 Your Sunflora deals 1971 damage to Test Normal.
20:14 Your Shiny Sunflora deals 2164 damage to Test Normal.

Feint
20:15 Your Sunflora deals 4130 damage to Test Normal.
20:15 Your Shiny Sunflora deals 4324 damage to Test Normal.

Great Love
20:15 Your Sunflora deals 1304 damage to Test Normal.
20:15 Your Shiny Sunflora deals 1565 damage to Test Normal.

Petal Blizzard is the same

Razor Leaf
20:17 Your Sunflora deals 571 damage to Test Normal.
20:17 Your Shiny Sunflora deals 683 damage to Test Normal.

besides of these differences, Shiny has one different move (in this case gives x% resistance) and +1k hp more.

Carlitosii

Reaction score
Dusknoir´s shadow sneak does the same damage as dusclops´ shadow sneak like at 450 dmg per second. It also only has one weak ability compared to other ghost evolutions of the level. Its passive also rarely hits

Tsotss

Reaction score
I would like to say something about few pokemons:

Marowak - don't know why you changed it. It was good enough for PVP. Maybe little worse for PVE. I like the idea of adding Stomping Tantrum, even nice area move. Don't understand why you remove Growl and Rock Tomb. I would like to suggest here replacing one of these moves ( Earthshock or Earth Power ) for Rock Tomb or replacing Iron Head for Growl. These moves with Detect maybe looked too OPness ( but wasn't with old moveset ). Giving back Growl or Rock Tomb would be nice. The funniest thing about it's last changes: one player begin calling it "Marotrash" :).

Ninetales - Inko and others said true that was good enough for pvp and exp ( for me it was one of the niecest pokes to exp from fire pokes ). I don't know too why you changed it. Btw I hope you tested it enough before applying it and saw how now strong is in PVP, stronger that it was before. Nice new fire moves, Disable, Frustration, Imprision, two nice passives. I could agree with Inko changing Disable for Fire Mantle, but then removing Safeguard from it's moveset and passives. Other changes could be stay I think.

Golem - a lot of lov lvls players ( around 40-50lvls ) asked which rock pokemon is good for them. After last changes of Sudoowodoo I reccomend it, but many other players said that Golem would be the nicest option for them to lvling up. I also agree with them. It looked nice for exp. Removing one of the greatest move ( Smack Down ) was a wrong way. Even added move Quicksand isn't a solution. I hardly ever saw it on PVP. For me it was just pokemon to exp and you changed it. Golem was perfect even without confusion style move ( but with no dmg ).

About Dusknoir & Mismagius - I thought they didn't need changes, looked fine. You changed it and I think these changes looks pretty nice. Just wanna say it.

Cacturne - I would like to suggest here just replacing Needle Arm formula like it was some time ago ( big are move ) and change Solar Beam for Fake Tears. From Dark case looks awesome. Reflect style move and Fling but from grass zone doesn't look so good.

About Ampharos & Snorlax - in future they going to have the same restriction with Feint and Brick Break as Golem and others? Cus I think 2 protection break moves as a TMs are too much. Now they haven't. Tested in test area and making these pokemons with those TM is normal, can be used. But when I got Golem and put those TMs, any of them could be used.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I would like to say something about few pokemons:

About Ampharos & Snorlax - in future they going to have the same restriction with Feint and Brick Break as Golem and others? Cus I think 2 protection break moves as a TMs are too much. Now they haven't. Tested in test area and making these pokemons with those TM is normal, can be used. But when I got Golem and put those TMs, any of them could be used.

It is restricted because Golem has Protection in moves, If you decide to put both Feint and Brick Break to Snorlax or Ampharos you can't have Reflect anymore = you don't have any protection spell (not considering Rest as a kind of protection). Shiny Ampharos has Electro Barrier in moves and has Brick or Feint restriction.

Tsotss

Reaction score
It is restricted because Golem has Protection in moves, If you decide to put both Feint and Brick Break to Snorlax or Ampharos you can't have Reflect anymore = you don't have any protection spell (not considering Rest as a kind of protection). Shiny Ampharos has Electro Barrier in moves and has Brick or Feint restriction.

Didn't think about Shiny Ampharos, forgot about checking it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
@Lewuseq
Golem had to be changed, we were limiting amount of area moves to max 4 (sometimes not including stunning ones), but golem had 7 or 8 area moves. I don't see any reason to keep exception for him.
Marowak had to have removed growl (or iron head), cus as we said long before - limit for stuns per pokemon is max 2. Marowak had 2 stuns in moveset and 3rd in TMset. We know, that there might be yet few pokemons, who can learn more stuns, but you can be sure we'll change it. Same goes for Ninetales - it had 2 stuns in moveset and could learn another 2 as TM, what gives a lot of adventage in pvp. I have seen recently some people calling themselves pro duelers whose ninetales got fucked up - checking logs I saw they had 2 stuns as tm, so there's the fact being pro at pvp cus of this is kinda false. Rock Tomb was removed, because it had too many counters against its weakness (ice) - considering TMs of course.
Give any arguments of why Iron Head should be replaced for growl (limit yourself of giving argument such as it should have area stun, detect + possibility of learning mud bomb is enough)

Alprodek

Reaction score
Please rebalance volbeat, I consider that he is very weak and his movement speed is a joke to be a winged pokemon.
thank you so much.

mmarvim

Reaction score
FolNmRV.png

I wish a rebalance on Raticate, he don't have any good area move. Will be nice anything like Return, maybe Rain Dance (or at least add it to TMs Learset).

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Hello
About shiny diggersby , this poke have a special move bad , can someone check it please because bulldoze sometimes is better than Play Nice .

Thank you guys and ladies :D

My suggestion to Diggersby:
remove underground and put protection.

Arguments:

it has a low defense, this would help a lot .

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello, Folks.

Today, I would like to suggest a change to the passive Stunning Confusion and also would like to propose it as a new pkm moveset. Currently the only pokemon that has this move as a passive is psyduck and golduck. In old times, this move was very abusive and op, both psyduck and golduck, released this move incessantly causing confusion and making our hunting and its level up a little easier. Now this has changed and both of these pkms use this (passive) move with a bit of rarity.

My suggestion, basically is: (Stunning Confusion as Moveset)

Similar to the old stunning confusion it would work similarly like an "earthquake", a "Brine", an "incinerate" etc, hitting a sequence of 6 times or maybe 8 with the total damage distributed and well rebalanced within those 6 or 8 times hitting. The difference would be that within this sequence of 6 or 8 times hitting, it would have a probability of 50% or less (this goes according to the technical terms you use to rebalance the pkms) to cause stun, and the other 50% or more of not causing stun, just hitting.

(Stunning Confusion as passive)

The idea is basically the same. You could bring the old stunning confusion back being released more often causing less damage and with 10/15 to 20% of chance to cause stun.

Sqm would be the same that confusion sqm.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Increase DMG on Ledian's Brick Break. I know its not acceptable to hit like Heracross, but 1.2/1.3k per hit its kinda low. I think around 1.6-1.8k per hit would be good.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
Typhlosion
could change flamethrower for fire bolt or burn up?
i think it would be a good since it does not have direct strong skills(with low cd)

Duzy pan

Reaction score
its normally when smeargle hit 7k to lucario with bublebeam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back