What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

Reaction score
Comparison of cloned pidgeot moves against other pokemons

I think is the same case with all c geot moves..

moves comparison.jpg

Last edited:

Duzy pan

Reaction score
new rebalance

Aggron
Removed > Added
Roar > Metalic Noise
Metal Claw > Smart Strike << is mistake because u removed rock blast
Iron Tail > Gear Grind
Stealth Rock > Metal Sound
-

Now aggron have only 2 rock skills ss and rock slide and u think its fine? prima aprilis?

Obreviate

Reaction score
My mistake, gonna fix it. Thanks.

Yet it is so steel ...
You ought to remove metal burst and add rock blast, once it's steel and rock, but actually has only 1 AoE (sandstorm) and 1 target rock (rock slide) move type, or if you think will not be a good idea add back rock blast, change gear grind by smack down.

Metal sound, metal burst, gear grind, flash cannon ...

A

Albuquerque

Why did you guys do blissey for "pvp"? Seriously, give healing wish back, give the best support ever back to us. No one is going to use blissey in duels like it used years ago when it was op when healing wish was heal herself. Or when great love could stun if it hit a specific sqm.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Give Healing Wish back to Blissey!!!!! She is my Elder Druid D:

and dewgong's underwater is doing too much damage per hit, check it

Fixed

Why did you guys do blissey for "pvp"? Seriously, give healing wish back, give the best support ever back to us. No one is going to use blissey in duels like it used years ago when it was op when healing wish was heal herself. Or when great love could stun if it hit a specific sqm.

Replaced Pound x Healing Wish

There you are

Slipk

Reaction score
Now that Aggron Lost roar and smart strike dont stun, its possible add rock polish to TM list?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Now that Aggron Lost roar and smart strike dont stun, its possible add rock polish to TM list?

Has Metalic Noise as a stun and its area.

Ledian
What you think about replacing Silver Wind for Whirwind. The same area, just other type. Its bug/fly so its understanding more moves are bug couse its mainy type, but one fly type move its small I think.

Clen

Reaction score
Rebalance ( Improve) Volbeat & Illumise , Very hard exp : Add Good Tms AOE

Obreviate

Reaction score
Let's keep the pressure out, because i can imagine your hard work at all. But, since the last rebalance pkm list was published by tormment extreme, the most of the pkms in that list were improved/rebalanced ... although, you haven't done anything to roserade yet, it was added together probopass, and probo already was rebalanced 2 times, in the last one, it got tri attack ... anyway, as i told you, no pressure, but could you, please, check roserade?

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Could it improve feraligatr? In this rebalancing have only increased the HP and is not enough since it does not do good in pvp and lvl, we can put an example to conkeldurr has good hp, but prefer to hitmonlee thanks to protect. And if we take a look at the other types water you will see that most have protection and others can learn to reflect and this is a thousand times better than having more hp. I only say that it would not be bad a protection for him or At least an improvement of his movements like the return of the super power :).

Ps:Sorry for me bad english.

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
Can you guys do something about Dragonite? It used to be one of the greatest pokemons in the game. A Dragonite lvl 100 has approximately 16k hp. Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard all have around 18-19k Hp at lvl 100. #MakeDragoniteGreatAgain

koles

Reaction score
Can you guys do something about Dragonite? It used to be one of the greatest pokemons in the game. A Dragonite lvl 100 has approximately 16k hp. Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard all have around 18-19k Hp at lvl 100. #MakeDragoniteGreatAgain

Roost, here you have your 20k hp. Np

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score

roost, safeguard, reflect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back