Banned user
Reaction score
Machamp and Rapidash need rebalance...

Dodrio also

Last edited:

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
There are many pokemons in need of rebalance...

Is there anyone to help with this?!?!?!

Obreviate

Reaction score
Isn't there any possibility of you increase 1 or 2 sqm of the floor movements? In other words, increase the spell area of those moves like, grassy terrain, brine, incinerate, etc. Maybe to the same as water pulse, flatter ...

A

Albuquerque

Could you guys rebalance or test how long the stun Confuse Ray causes?
I did the test among the pokémons: Chandelure, Grumpig, Ampharos, Cradilly, Volbeat.
And Grumpig appears to cause less stun time than others sometimes.

Metin

Reaction score
Dusknoir is horribly undertuned. The pokemon barely has a chance against a random pokemon at his level excluding any type advantages. It takes 6 of his skills (m1 to m6) to kill a lvl 25 fire type pokemon, is this a joke? (I'm not sure if he's bugged or not, nor I have another pokemon with his skills to test.)

huberto

Reaction score
Can you review damage of Feint versus bosses? And damage of normal type moves in general. They have higher damage than other types because they can only hit x1 (nothing is weak to normal). It's kinda lame that you can win almost every single boss just having 6 pokes with Faint, constantly changing them and using one spell. Everyone should have the same chance to get something out of a raid, not only people who can afford a TM worth over 100k.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
What is the rebalance of Sand Tomb? Just changed the name for Earth Power?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Politeod
This pokemon isn't good enough even for exp ( with TM's ). Its die easily when its massive resp, even if is little smaller die fast. It has 3 small area moves ( 2 water, 1 normal ). First of water has 20sec of CD, second has 35sec, third - normal has 40sec of CD. It also make impediment in exp. Sometimes when pokemons stun our Toed we can prepare our hand on mouse to revive it. I know we can stun pokes by other pokemon but its not about it. Comparing to others waters its the worst pokemon to exp I've met, really.

I just wanna suggest change one of these moves ( Water Spout/Water Sport ) for one of these : Aqua Power/Hydro Vortex or even little less area like Tsunami/Brine.
I thought about Rain Dance like it had long time ago, but think its impossible couse its on TM learnest..

Last edited:

Raczex999

Reaction score
Poliwrath

Pokemon which is suddenly weak. He has weak areas like tsunami and water sport (yup we can add rain and pomp to TM moveset - or ref + rain / ref + pomp) but its still bad. When he lvl ups he cant stun - no area (yup water pulse in TM, but it takes a slot :V). I not scared to say that he is even weak in pvp. Low ammount of hp, weak attacks (dmg sucks- not much but it could be better). He should not be a super war machine Terminator v2, but (just agree with me)- "He needs sth".

My changes: Replace waterfall with a swagger. Replace Rock-smash for bulk-up or power-up. OR Dynamic Punch for waterfall and rock smash similar change (bulk up/power-up). If u dont like this change - make him better for duel or exp on your own. Now he is not bad - yup rebalance team did him better, however he is not in use by ppl.
I know - higher priorities, other pokemons to rebalance, but i think you should add him again to list - it would be cool that you would make him better in future.

Thank you

Tsotss

Reaction score
Add TM100 Fairy Wind to Granbull TM learnest. Its fairy pokemon so could be good option.

#edit: every fairy poke in game can learn it or has on moveset even Jumpluff. Just Granbull no :v

Last edited:

saintpolo

Reaction score
politoed
i think are too weak and low hp.move set for water are so bad :/ buble, bublebeam, aqua bolt and water spout, change one for brine, he need aqua power pls :) i mean u need to cast so many atacks for get a water power and no areas. so hard lv up and for duels is below average. or give rain dance again in moveset please, thank you. <3

Acrobata

Reaction score
POKEMON: Crobat
Replace Sonicboom/Toxic for Super Sonic, it need more stun, thanks.

Rob

Reaction score
Does every poke need Ref/Magic Coat/Detect/Protection? Some pokes have only stuns, but their dmg is huge, what compensate that lack of defence. For example crobat or magmortar.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Does every poke need Ref/Magic Coat/Detect/Protection? Some pokes have only stuns, but their dmg is huge, what compensate that lack of defence. For example crobat or magmortar.

Magmortar big dmg say more funny things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back