koles

Reaction score
Dodrio 100-17.7kHP-has roost

Pidgeot 100-18kHP-has roost-able to learn reflect
Swellow 100-18kHP-has roost- able to learn reflect

Same dmg? Not all have to be the same.

A

Albuquerque

Could add more TM to Aromatisse's learnset? According to bulbapedia she can learn rain dance, thunder, etc. It really needs a TM that can be works as "counter", since majority she learns are fairy, psychic, and normal types TMs.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Yanmega doesnt have any decent AoE flying type in moveset nor in tm learnset (im sorry i cant count air blast, wing atk and sky atk as AoE). I suggest adding TM Tornado to its tm learnset

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I'd also suggest to change zap cannon formula like you did to water gun

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd also suggest to change zap cannon formula like you did to water gun

Not every 1sqm wave should have easy formula, in fact water gun was changed, because it was almost the same as Scald. There's no reason to change Zap Cannon then.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Why muk have poison fang? - its skill from alolan muk maybe someone need glasses

da6029f7f041afbf5fa9e942bdc6f38a.jpg

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Why muk have poison fang? - its skill from alolan muk maybe someone need glasses

da6029f7f041afbf5fa9e942bdc6f38a.jpg

You are right that it has no sense, but why do you have to be so rude while reporting it? xd I guess it is gonna be changed but after Alola, I suppose.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Raticate
I wanna suggest for it replacing Assurance for Foul Play or Snarl. From moveset Assurance is it best AoE move, other is Sword Dance. Just 2.. From TM's the nicest is Blizzard. I am know it isn't treated as a awesome pokemon, but some players use it. It's forgotten. If you can, do something with Raticate, please.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Please add Rock smash and dig to Liepard.

BTW, about armaldo, it should be able to use surf and dive, due he's a amphibious pokemon that live underwater to hunt its prey xD (see bulbapedia's description)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Marowak
It needs improvement in moveset. He hasn't good huge area move. I would like to suggest Thousand Wave for Earth Power/Bone Rush.

Molibdenowy

Reaction score
Heracross need improve to. Look on bulbapedia : He can learn ( by leveling) Counter, Feint and (by TM)Protect, substitute, double team
"With its Herculean powers it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight" Where is this power ?
My suggest give him 22/23k HP on 130 lvl replace endure to protect/counter add TM learn : Feint, Double Team

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Heracross need improve to. Look on bulbapedia : He can learn ( by leveling) Counter, Feint and (by TM)Protect, substitute, double team
"With its Herculean powers it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight" Where is this power ?
My suggest give him 22/23k HP on 130 lvl replace endure to protect/counter add TM learn : Feint, Double Team

brick + feint? no ty.

ithokivus

Reaction score
Is there any difference between shiny sunflora and normal sunflora ? wich one is better ? i suppouse the answer must be " shiny sunflora " ...
1.- the damage of both are the SAME
2.-shiny sunflora can't learn the same TM's

The only differences that exist are color and 1 different attack

check : http://3.1m.yt/k27z-23.png

Attachments

• sflora.jpg
    sflora.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

koles

Reaction score
Is there any difference between shiny sunflora and normal sunflora ? wich one is better ? i suppouse the answer must be " shiny sunflora " ...
1.- the damage of both are the SAME
2.-shiny sunflora can't learn the same TM's

The only differences that exist are color and 1 different attack

View attachment 8732

All shiny pokemons have one different attack, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back