What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Albuquerque

Wormadam (sandy cloak) should learn earthquake according to bulbapedia. I think it would be useful and would help level up, since not everyone can use an epicenter just to level.

jzLtOF

Tsotss

Reaction score
Little thing.
Seed Bomb for Poison Bomb in Venusaur's moveset. I think its need more poison move not looking on TM's ( they are very good from poison side ).

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Noctlow now have only 3 fly attacks while he is normal/flying i know on bulbopedia he dont have many fly attacks to learn but as we all good know pa not base on this site

Last edited:

Isablue

Reaction score
Suggestions for Bisharp:

Brick break> Substitute
Change formula of fling and make it as shadow claw(there are two dark moves with the same rain dance formula)

Add brick break as tm

Obreviate

Reaction score
@Bisharp

[IMO] How cannot it be good to duel, having 6 target moves (if i'm not mistaken), 3 of them that can be launched from afar and the other 3 ones melee attack, that receive help from its (bisharp) ability (Inner focus - cannot be canceled by mold breaker) that if the enemy try to "scary" it to avoid these melee attacks, he can't?! It has also metalic noise + metal sound + fling, have you tried make a kind of "combo" with that? Maybe + doom desire (TM)? Bisharp seems good enough, MAYBE it could get a defensive help replacing faint attack by iron defense and putting faint attack as passive, but anyway, it's pretty good. And the argument that a particular pokemon is good for dueling and not for hunting or vice versa has become vague considering the fact that this has already been explained. Not every single pkm should be good to .. [/IMO]

Last edited:

Isablue

Reaction score
That a pokemon has many target attacks doesn't make it good for dueling. I was just giving my humble opinion and a little suggestion based on what I've experienced with bisharp , if the staff wants to take my suggestion as the suggestions of the other players is up to them.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
If you are a duelist asking for a procting move to your pokemon, then you're a bad duelist, who looks for some easier way to play. It's easy to duel with pokemon, that has protecting move (that is breakable by defog only), but harder without.
I am sorry Isa, but I have to reject your suggestion, because game with 948394829348294824 pokemons having protecting spell will become boring and yet I think that already too many of them have it.

Isablue

Reaction score
If you are a duelist asking for a procting move to your pokemon, then you're a bad duelist, who looks for some easier way to play. It's easy to duel with pokemon, that has protecting move (that is breakable by defog only), but harder without.
I am sorry Isa, but I have to reject your suggestion, because game with 948394829348294824 pokemons having protecting spell will become boring and yet I think that already too many of them have it.

And what about adding a little bit of extra hp for those pokes that doesn't have any kind of protection? 'Cause even if some pokes with any kind of protection have a little bit of extra hp(like shedinja), some others don't.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
And what about adding a little bit of extra hp for those pokes that doesn't have any kind of protection? 'Cause even if some pokes with any kind of protection have a little bit of extra hp(like shedinja), some others don't.
many of them already have extra hp or deffensing spell (or both, depends on amount of weaknesses). If you think that there are pokemons, which really need boost on hp, give list and we'll review it.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Scrappy only works with pokes with ghost as primary type.
In Bulbapedia says "Scrappy causes Ghost-type Pokémon to be hit by damage-dealing Normal- and Fighting-type moves inflicted by the user."
Does not specify that only works with pokes with ghost first type.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
I think bisharp with iron defense or iron armor would be pretty good

Metal claw
Faint Attack
Bullet Punch
Fake tears
Metalic sound>>>>Metal burst (Just change one of the two Metalic sound or Fling) >Thinking that he would have many area skills<

MEtalic Noise
Brick break
Fling >>>> Brutal Swing (Just change one of the two Metalic sound or Fling)
MEtal gear >>>>>Iron defense
Assurance

Also check the HP and add Tm 71 Double team and Tm18 Rain Dance

Everything was thinking that bisharp learns rain dance

Acrobata

Reaction score
I think bisharp with iron defense or iron armor would be pretty good

Metal claw
Faint Attack
Bullet Punch
Fake tears
Metalic sound>>>>Metal burst (Just change one of the two Metalic sound or Fling) >Thinking that he would have many area skills<

MEtalic Noise
Brick break
Fling >>>> Brutal Swing (Just change one of the two Metalic sound or Fling)
MEtal gear >>>>>Iron defense
Assurance

Also check the HP and add Tm 71 Double team and Tm18 Rain Dance

Everything was thinking that bisharp learns rain dance

No, Bisharp is fine and doesn't need changes. IN MY OPINION.

Tsotss

Reaction score
What is wrong with Botton Pass or when it will work again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back