What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Add TM Bullet Seed to Sunflora's TMs learnest. I think it would be a good option ^.-

Invictus

Reaction score
It has always been this way, I've reported it some time ago and they said it's supposed to be like that o_O

Really? I didn't know that and just noticed when i was hunting in INQ few days ago, anyway thx.

Acrobata

Reaction score
For when a rebalance for Gastrodon?
it's an almost impossible poke to defeat, because moves very fast, heals, has harden and with storm drain, uff makes him almost invincible ...
I don't know what do you think, guys, but it's a poke extremely op

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I have reported gastrodom, jolteon, rotoms, lulupuny and some new pokemons that are honestly overpowered, but i think its natural process, every new pokemon staff relase is ultra op then after a year of complaint probably will change, gastrodon still has not a year since it was released, try again :S. Jolteon has 1.5 years full of reports, nothing changed at all :p

Obreviate

Reaction score
One more time, guys, I would like to ask for Roserade's rebalance.
I've seen that you have already finished (basically) all those rebalance from that list posted by torment some time ago. But, since that the list was posted, many pkms (specially probopass which was added together to roserade) had more than 1 rebalance changes and it (roserade) has kept by the same way since it was added. Till even some new one pkms were added and have received changes, but roserade still nothing. The same applies to crawdaunt and few others to that list:

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?36574-Rebalance-Discussions/page54&highlight=torment

But specially roserade. Would be possible you check it out?
Thank you.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
They prefer modifying the moveset of a good pokemon as vaporeon instead of rebalancing pokemons ops (Jolteon, gastro, rotom, etc.) or improve other pokemons
this does not have any sense xD

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Why Jolteon's DMG has been improved? I think Jolteon was too strong before it and now is better. You are trying to make Pokemon with two stuns. Why Jolteon still has possibility have 3 stuns: in moveset Wild Charge and Swagger and in TMs learnest - Roar. I would like to suggest change Wild Charge for Charge or smg with similar DMG to Wild Charge.

Farfetch'd - I think it should have Stickslash again. It's original move for it. I think any other pokemon could have it. Let to pokemons stand out from others by moves. Similar to Starmie - it has Star Spin and this move stands from others pokemon. It could be instead of Fascade or Tailwind.

Girafarig - ok, it was even strong, but a lot of pokemons are. Its understandable it got changes. I don't know it will be possible, but I'll try to suggest replacing Psybeam for Telekinesis ( not too much heal, a little ).

Invictus

Reaction score
don't you guys think this poke with TM Rain Dance and Reckless ability is doing a dmg too high?
Your Staraptor deals 2810 damage to an Aerodactyl.

Aleks

Reaction score
I kinda don't understand Jynx rebalance, it was good enough and not OP, now has 5 AOE and will have to be rebalanced once again soon.

I dont see it being OP, it doesnt kill what is not supposed to kill. Easy killable by many, many pokes (dark, fire, steel, many of them can kill it without problems).

Theres a big difference between strong and OP. Every pokemon in this game have pokemons that can kill them, every single one.

Is not like before when:
- poliwrath and octillery could kill grass/electric pkmns
- blaziken could kill water/flying pkmns
- blissey killing fight/steel pkmns

Not because your team doesnt have something to kill a pokemon means that its OP, you cant beat everyone with the same team.

Aleks

Reaction score
Staraptor's rain dance was nerfed from (all dmgs are in 2x):
- 2.8k to 2k with reckless ability
- 2.4k to 1.8k without ability

I tested around 10 different pokemons that learn rain dance, and all of them are between 2k and 2.4k.
Pokemons with sniper ability do 3k.
(Smeargle, PorygonZ, Skunktank, Cofagrigus, Alakazam, Beartic, Corsola, Empoleon, Blastoise, Drapion, Kingdra, Wigglytuff )

Now staraptor (with reckless) rain dance is dealing almost the minimum dmg that a pokemon without any ability do.

I think the base dmg should be:
- 2.3-2.4 with reckless (considering base dmg in other pokemons avg going from 2k to 2.4k)
- 2k-2.1k without ability

Edit: After testing it today in duels, it doesnt need this buff on rain, also theres pokes with rain base dmg on 1.8k also (salamance, dragonite, nidoking, etc)

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I dont see it being OP, it doesnt kill what is not supposed to kill. Easy killable by many, many pokes (dark, fire, steel, many of them can kill it without problems).

Theres a big difference between strong and OP. Every pokemon in this game have pokemons that can kill them, every single one.

Is not like before when:
- poliwrath and octillery could kill grass/electric pkmns
- blaziken could kill water/flying pkmns
- blissey killing fight/steel pkmns

Not because your team doesnt have something to kill a pokemon means that its OP, you cant beat everyone with the same team.

I'm not saying Jynx is OP and has to be balanced again but I said that it has 5 AOE moves what is against main rebalance rule of maximum 4 AOE moves in the moveset. Doesn't matter what it kills or not.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
What about staraptor being able to beat rock steel and ice pokes? 2 fight spells (can use mach punch 2 times easily) + rain dance + growl + protection, its kit is overloaded

I have an staraptor and only reason i bought it is because can kill rock type, ice and and Steel with only 3 moves. Close combat + Rain dance + Bulk Up. It shouldnt learn 2 op moves against his weakness also Close combat has short cds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back