What's new

Welcome!

Will PA die soon? Vol. 2

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
All that staff need to do is to return to the old pokemon exp stage, we were working perfectly in that way but now everything is really dificult or too boring. It doesnt matter how many respawns Raissa add if ill need to kill over 1,000-2,000 Charizards to get only 1 level to my pokemons lvl 100+. It's boring, and fucking looot they five is a shit, you just only recover what you spend in balls/revives/potions but not to win good cash.

Like i said Staff or Raissa should do something.

- Increasing Pokemon experience drop.
- Increasing pokemon prices at Npc (200-300%)
- Increasing 50% pokemon loot
- Increasing 50% chance of sucessfull fishing for 2, 3 and 4 fishing rod

For example. In 2-3 hours at any respawn of island 150 max i can do is get 2-3 levels for any of my pokemons lvl 100+ and around 400-500HDs that are obviously the cash that i spent in revives, potions and balls. So, what cash will i use for saving ?
Nothing, it's a total waste of time.

And Guys DO NOT forget the main point of this thread, it was not definetely about respawns, exp or new quests ...

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
All that staff need to do is to return to the old pokemon exp stage, we were working perfectly in that way but now everything is really dificult or too boring. It doesnt matter how many respawns Raissa add if ill need to kill over 1,000-2,000 Charizards to get only 1 level to my pokemons lvl 100+. It's boring, and fucking looot they five is a shit, you just only recover what you spend in balls/revives/potions but not to win good cash.

For example. In 2-3 hours at any respawn of island 150 max i can do is get 2-3 levels for any of my pokemons lvl 100+ and around 400-500HDs that are obviously the cash that i spent in revives, potions and balls. So, what cash will i use for saving ?

And Guys DO NOT forget the main point of this thread, it was not definetely about respawns, exp or new quests ...

If you can't make profit out of leveling at 150+ rock I'm sorry for you, really. Experience isn't bad now, it's good as it is, not too easy, not too hard, pokes 100+ shouldn't be easy to exp, so that argument is invalid. Agree with pokemon prices at NPC (it would fix your fictional problem with no profit at spawns) and with fishing rod increase, that's good point.

@Others
Agree with balancing low level pokemons, that will help new players to get better.

Elias Walker

Reaction score

Loot rate, fishing system are fine, we dont need easy loot, imagine when we have 2x loot rate event...

Ludacha

Reaction score

From this just would take that fishing rate ,and fix respawns...drop rate? hell no its fine,if you want easy catch,drop,exp go play some shity servers
Just those 2 ,a lot of nearly empty islands and places to be increased

kevin1210

Reaction score
Really i agree with Luda, it's very wrong.
You need kill min 40k elders to up 1 lvl (100+) or many more :s
And about respawns too, we spend 1k with revives+balls+potions and back with 5k bags full itens that give us 500hd :s :\

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Really i agree with Luda, it's very wrong.
You need kill min 40k elders to up 1 lvl (100+) or many more :s
And about respawns too, we spend 1k with revives+balls+potions and back with 5k bags full itens that give us 500hd :s :\

you mean you agree with me? Ridoku (XD)

anyway guys (GRAYFOXX, Wesker and the hater sheeper) that list was just an example, Staff should select at least one of that to improve game, i didnt wanted to say all the list.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
yep, I'm agreed that we need an improvement in the loot prices and rewards from quests. Agreed too with better respawns, currently the best respawns are rock, psychic, ghost, ice and grass, and those are accesible until lvl 100+.

I was checking the last places added in the last updates like the new wáter or the fairy island in hoenn, those are good places to exp but the respawn is so low and those pokes don't give so much experience. Also being in dive mode is so slow when you are swiming, so I would like to have the dive mode in the pokemon that allow you to swim faster.

Sheeper

Reaction score
you mean you agree with me? Ridoku (XD)

anyway guys (GRAYFOXX, Wesker and the hater sheeper) that list was just an example, Staff should select at least one of that to improve game, i didnt wanted to say all the list.

And I just gave my opiniom which would be good and which not and I am instantly being called a hater :c #CriesNow

kirius

Reaction score
I do not think that the solution to motivate players is to increase new spawns, maybe call the attention of some for a month, but not more than that.

the game is good, the only problem I find is that pokemon can not rise above 130 level, I think people would have something to compete if it enabled

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I do not think that the solution to motivate players is to increase new spawns, maybe call the attention of some for a month, but not more than that.

the game is good, the only problem I find is that pokemon can not rise above 130 level, I think people would have something to compete if it enabled

First time in my whole life that I'm agreed with you xD As I remember, staff once told us that lvl 130+ would be so much OP with the rebalance in 2013, but I hope with the current one staff think it again and see if this could be possible, if yes, it could take forever to exp a poke 130+ with the current exp stages xD

Edit: but will be fun :D

viniziuz

Reaction score
The game is very good, but for those who have patience, the changes need not be made ​​for you that is level 100+ suffering by losing money hunting. The change needs to be made for that new player who just arrived on the server, you need a motivation for wanting to be level high. Now when you start, it's all very boring, very slow when someone notices that go away from the server to play one ot easy. Times have changed, no one 're willing to get the server and spend hours and hours leveling to get something.
We need a more unprecedented start, new hunting grounds. Quests that need more to play, do not go there and open a chest, not join 9734298574 items.

Priority for those arriving at the server, a bonus of 5 premium days to show how the game can improve.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
First time in my whole life that I'm agreed with you xD As I remember, staff once told us that lvl 130+ would be so much OP with the rebalance in 2013, but I hope with the current one staff think it again and see if this could be possible, if yes, it could take forever to exp a poke 130+ with the current exp stages xD

Edit: but will be fun :D

In my point of view I also agree that pokes should be leveled 130+, but with the Boost system... the Boost system could give us more levels on pokes, new use for stones, and of course creating new stones (Fairy, Ghost, darkness, Earth, Fighting, Ice, Crystal(dragon), Coccon, Poison...)

its something suggested loooooong time ago, and many times (I believe), but they never took this idea... To improve this game, this could be a nice option

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
i have a lot to say about this, but since no one will hear... :p

Vescu

Reaction score
Sorry for double post, but improving low lvls pokes should be considered... since i (but i bet there are many many others) always want to exp some low lvl poke (torchic, wathever) but we get unmotivated... idk if it only happens to me
it happened to me with vibrava

Back