What's new

Welcome!

Will PA die soon? Vol. 2

huberto

Reaction score
Problem of server dying started long time ago and is continously growing with time and with many of bigger changes. Last big and positive change I remember, which could attract and bring newcomers was Hoenn region added. I'm not saying that staff is not doing anything, they are working on game improvement I know, but most of changes are added without any community consultations, and community is not always happy with news. I had hope for better PA when I saw thread made by Michalak, "what we would like to see changed or added in game" (it was in pl section). Many good ideas appeared there but nothing realy changed.

PA suffering to few problems, in my opinion the biggest problem is lack of respect for community voice, we can see it in many complaining threads about update changed or rebalance changes. No matter how good arguments people use, they are completely ignored in 90% + situations.

Another problem is unfair people treatment and favorization by administration. In one situation we have guy who dropped on the floor expensive pokemon and when someone took it he said it was some kind of bug and admin helped him to recover it. And in the other side we have scammed player and suddenly nothing can be done. All depends on how high in staff your friends are. Other example is favorization of people who donate a lot. They have enought benefits from selling diamonds but some of them get additional things such as an outfits or Cloned box. Outfit may not he a big deal but Cloned box for real...

Next problem is lack of advertising and support for new players. As you can see most of PA players are 20+, we grown up on tibia and pokemons, this experience together made us searching pokemon ots till we found PAdventures. But next younger generation is different, they barely know tibia since this game is so dead. They wont ever try to search "pokemon ots" they will look up for "pokemon rpg". I doubt they can find us this way, and even uf they do find pa, what will make them stay since in many situations they dont know basics and give up after few hours or days.

I dont know what you (staff) are going to do with server but i remember summer of last year, 200-250 players online, pl chat full of people, many new aplications to our guild, and now... Maybe my opinion is not worth too much since in last 2 weeks i log in only to make few duels or check market, but I see polish chat completely dead, vip list red and pvp area empty.

PS. Sorry for mistakes in text if you find any cause im on phone.

PS2. Thread made by manneo was deleted while I was writing the answer. Such respect to community voice: )) no wonder this one will ne deleted too but lets try.

Raczex999

Reaction score
Solution First - New catch system for pokes sellable to npc's - Pokes should be catched in some max ammount of ub's (example: Charizard price 1k - he should be catched into max 650ub). Reason? if we throw more balls we are waste, its completly waste of time too (5-6k gb on zard? Come on).
Second solution - Free Premium account until 40 level(maybe even 50?- New players can get paradox and earn some money for dacc in game?)? Not considered at all(personally), but why not? its kinda "Demo" version, they can earn some gold easier etc.
Solution Third - Server needs a kind of advert on sites like otland.eu etc.
Regards, Gazpaczjo

Last edited:

Ashlan

Reaction score
Solution First - New catch system for pokes sellable to npc's - Pokes should be catched in some max ammount of ub's (example: Charizard price 1k - he should be catched into max 650ub). Reason? if we throw more balls we are waste, its completly waste of time too (5-6k gb on zard? Come on).
Second solution - Free Premium account until 40 level(maybe even 50?- New players can get paradox and earn some money for dacc in game?)? Not considered at all(personally), but why not? its kinda "Demo" version, they can earn some gold easier etc.
Regards, Gazpaczjo

you are fucking right, there are guys who have at least 10,000 ubs on cloneds, wtf is that lol, but hey stay cool in halloween the ppl will play padventures again, as always the only way to get some cash is waiting for events and if you want to catch you must really need some luck, but really luck and no shit, I agree with Raczex, staff need to improve the catch system

edit: also i used to be a donator but why Chile (im from Mexico) have promotion if they donate? 90 points and addon bag? what about paypal and banamex? and yeah Ill ask about this with the MOST KIND CM IN PAD [CM] Zertrox, he just laugh of me and didnt answer, nice staff btw

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Regards, Gazpaczjo

you are fucking right, there are guys who have at least 10,000 ubs on cloneds, wtf is that lol, but hey stay cool in halloween the ppl will play padventures again, as always the only way to get some cash is waiting for events and if you want to catch you must really need some luck, but really luck and no shit, I agree with Raczex, staff need to improve the catch system

Free Cloneds for all

Ashlan

Reaction score
Free Cloneds for all

since we are talking about shit, ima ask you gray why you are the guy who receive the donations in mexico? you are very kind or you got something extra? when you are on sometimes you sell bricks and reflects, you always got tms for your pokes, but you only lvl, maybe im confused and you was so rich before that i played, its just make no sense that you always got cash and the best tms, not only 1 or 2, you got more than 3 lol

and its not about free cloneds, cut your sarcasm lol, its about that PA is really dying

pd: if you dont like the images just tell me and i will delete them

ZauBe8x.png

epfE1pa.png

Raczex999

Reaction score
solution 2 edit: do not open access with free dacc to quests - making noob chars can make u rich xD, just giving free dacc to "taste" premmy for new players

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
isn't a secret dear, I'm the reseller in mexico and I love to exp ;)

PD: and yes, I was rich before you start playing

Raczex999

Reaction score
Free Cloneds for all

Not discusing about cloneds. I meant only pokes SELLABLE to npc like normal charizard (1k worth), blastoise(1k), golduck (500), nidoqeen (500). Rlly, if we throw 5k ub on pokemon that is worth less than 1k is poitnless and making this game annoying.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Not discusing about cloneds. I meant only pokes SELLABLE to npc like normal charizard (1k worth), blastoise(1k), golduck (500), nidoqeen (500). Rlly, if we throw 5k ub on pokemon that is worth less than 1k is poitnless and making this game annoying.

yep, I know, but for my point of view, this won't bring any good to PAD, because everyone would go and catch for sure any poke in game. In gba series, luck was always a factor to catch a poke, but as always, prices are made by the community, based in offer-demand in game. One good example, dragonite, it's valued price was 15k+ before, and now you can buy 1 for 3-4k, that's why many people caught it, and no one bought it. That's why I disagreed with this.

Maybe 1 solution for this is the jobs in PAD (catcher, raiser, hunter, dueler) that will give you an extra doing things in pad

Ludacha

Reaction score
If you people get depressed if PA die one day,go outside,think about life and open poke go and catch them all and be noob all life
Atleast thats my plan,plus im an idiot,so try it ,wont lose anything

Topic
Really ,idk what u wanna try to get here ,lazy to read all,but PA never died...maybe less players,ppl come and go...but i feel it will be here long time

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I totally agree with my enemy Huberto.

Knightmare is a friend but im not saying this for him, but in the history of padventures there have been alot of diferent people(recognized) that have had a kind of prioritized treatment specially if the player is a woman.

You know i would like to mention some names

Izzy on Pearl
Stick
Juan Luis Gerra (current izy on pearl)
Mirshe
Gr.....
40% of current tutors (friends of big staff friends)
Wesk..
-Lot of donators.

And i include myself because during a time when i was an activite donators, i received as extras some nice deco items/oufits. But i know i only donated for 10-20 diamonds, every 15 days or month, so what about those RICH european or Chileans/Mexican who donated every month 100 dollars or even more, What kind of special treatment or luck they could have?
There is still a big (???) if those nice rare catch pokemons were by their own luck, if those items or really expensive pokemons were results of a hard working player (catchs + hours in hunt like selasor). Of course that we have thought about this once in our life.

There are also currently players and staff who Got really expensive items for house decoration not available in any way, and you say, How did they get it?

Of course the relationship that community has with staff is one of the main reason why game is dying, they haven't done anything to improve this relationship, to have friendship, communication and respect for each other.

------------------------------------
Second thing i have seen is the massive punishments that alot of community members have received, now they dont ban for 1-3 days or even hours, now staff like to deleted permament for insults, bad behaviour , etc. A lot of active guys were deleted for stupid things, i think some rules should dissapear if this game wans to be alive.

---------------------------------
I totally support Raczer idea, STAFF must increase the pokemon value in Npcs, its ridiculous we spend 5-6k great balls and 10 days or more for a stupid charizard that doesnt worth more than 1k. when it should be sellabe at npc for at least 4k., there are a big list that must be updated, also we must go back to the Old fishing system, it was a nice way to lvl our pokemons and get some nice cash, Now its totally a waste of time.

And since some areas were nerfed and since staff decided to reduce pokemon experience drop, game has become boring, i think guys you forgot PADVENTURES is also a otserver, people plays servers because we want easy level or things easier than others servers and that were an attraction, making this more dificult in a dying period for game, is like you want to bury game by your own-

And sorry for the list of names, you know im right.

Dark Raze

Reaction score
I was going to come back to this game, but i realize that it was such a waste of time when I leveled a new character to level 40, exp got a big nerf also respawns too, which makes the game as hard as tibia. there aren't many place to exp on PAd to be honest. Also everything new is really slow from Administration we get 1 new thing every 3 months? which is not enough
PAd won't get that old full server 500/500 from 4 or 5 years ago because they are slow at making new things such as quests, maps, new features etc
the only people playing at this time are hardcore players (gotta catch em'all) and Duelers
Most of the Low level players are Old players or Smurfs, not really new players at all

@Donations few friends from Chile and others countries told me weirds things about staff selling items instead of Diamonds for real money, not gonna come into details but that's 1 of the reasons why PAd die for me long time ago

Sincerely, Razeluxe.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
which respawns got "nerfed" you are talking about more than 1, so I am very curious, because the only one that had a nerf, was gengar mansion.

andreina

Reaction score
I totally agree with my enemy Huberto.

Knightmare is a friend but im not saying this for him, but in the history of padventures there have been alot of diferent people(recognized) that have had a kind of prioritized treatment specially if the player is a woman.

You know i would like to mention some names

Izzy on Pearl
Stick
Juan Luis Gerra (current izy on pearl)
Mirshe
Gr.....
40% of current tutors (friends of big staff friends)
Wesk..
-Lot of donators.

And i include myself because during a time when i was an activite donators, i received as extras some nice deco items/oufits. But i know i only donated for 10-20 diamonds, every 15 days or month, so what about those RICH european or Chileans/Mexican who donated every month 100 dollars or even more, What kind of special treatment or luck they could have?
There is still a big (???) if those nice rare catch pokemons were by their own luck, if those items or really expensive pokemons were results of a hard working player (catchs + hours in hunt like selasor). Of course that we have thought about this once in our life.

There are also currently players and staff who Got really expensive items for house decoration not available in any way, and you say, How did they get it?

Of course the relationship that community has with staff is one of the main reason why game is dying, they haven't done anything to improve this relationship, to have friendship, communication and respect for each other.

------------------------------------
Second thing i have seen is the massive punishments that alot of community members have received, now they dont ban for 1-3 days or even hours, now staff like to deleted permament for insults, bad behaviour , etc. A lot of active guys were deleted for stupid things, i think some rules should dissapear if this game wans to be alive.

---------------------------------
I totally support Raczer idea, STAFF must increase the pokemon value in Npcs, its ridiculous we spend 5-6k great balls and 10 days or more for a stupid charizard that doesnt worth more than 1k. when it should be sellabe at npc for at least 4k., there are a big list that must be updated, also we must go back to the Old fishing system, it was a nice way to lvl our pokemons and get some nice cash, Now its totally a waste of time.

And since some areas were nerfed and since staff decided to reduce pokemon experience drop, game has become boring, i think guys you forgot PADVENTURES is also a otserver, people plays servers because we want easy level or things easier than others servers and that were an attraction, making this more dificult in a dying period for game, is like you want to bury game by your own-

And sorry for the list of names, you know im right.

I also donate, how many donations do i have to make to get those privileges?

4k? It is too much, i go to fire 150 and is done, wealth come to me!.

i'm agree is Ridokulos to sell a ninetales lvl 80 for 200-400 hd though, you should check the price of some pokemons and extend the price in npc

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
which respawns got "nerfed" you are talking about more than 1, so I am very curious, because the only one that had a nerf, was gengar mansion.

I wanna add on this that we got huge islands with really really bad respawns,there can be added a lof of pokes
I can write you all day places for example...its just waste of map,we got after some islands,but didnt make good even old ones
I think that would fix some problems as
Kanto:Squirtle island,Kanto electric island,Bird island,small ice island,big ice islanand
Johto:Cianwood 130 area,orange archipelago islands and many more

Barcelo

Reaction score
PAd just need news hunting zones. Is really bored elemental.. mansion.. frozen h.. last room ice quest.. we need some zones for players 70-100, good exp, fast reswpawns, we dont need tutors like 1-3 years, we need new players in staff, maybe people with new ideas. But always the same people, without rotative, isnt good.

Regards <3

To my friends see you soon :)

Grayfoox

Reaction score
yes, we need more places to hunt with fast respawn like papoi (not saying to put stairs in every respawn, but I mean the amount of pokes). Also, elders should give more experience, currently is useless to kill them, we see people there killing elders only to finish tasks e.e

We don't have the feeling that we are going to die due pokes very high and strong like tibia, when you see a dragon for sure you will die xD but here, we see an elder and we don't want to kill it, it's hard to kill but no good loot reward neither good experience e.e

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I've been watching some pxg videos on youtube, and there are lots of quests there, something that should be improved here, quests that you must defeat legendary pokemons, with some other legendary poke help (Like Killing Mewtwo with Mew's help) and those things, of course they should be rebalanced and not beeing like on invasions... also I agree 100% about improving resps, but not only for high lvls, but for 100- aswell

koles

Reaction score
Than adding more pokes to spawn, increase amount of exp from them - same shit.

Back