What's new

Welcome!

Catches Problem

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
The game has a problem that is only increasing and without a solution. In the past, new event or donation pokes were caught in the pokedex and added to the catch in profile(site), but I don't know why, it stopped counting the first time we received it (only appears in the pokedex). This causes a big problem, since when you launch the new respawn you don't receive the catch(even capturing him again with balls), that is, a lost catch remains (doesn't count) for those who received the pokemon before (from an event or donation).In future, we will have a lot of less profile catches and will be harder to hit achievements.

To be simple:

Before: Receive count catch when receive pokemon from donation/event.

Now: If receive pokemon from event/donation = no count catch, when catch in respaw = no count catch. So will never get a count catch.
If you dont receive the pokemon in event/donation and catch in respaw will count catch normaly

Pokemons that already have this problem(Have respaw in game):
Hisuian Voltorb
Glastier
Spectrier
Calyrex

Possible pokemon that will cause problems in the future(when respaw comes):
Sobble
Nymble
Gimmighoul
Iron Thorns
Iron Bundle
Flutter Mane
Annihilape
Scream Tail
Finizen
Tinkatink
Wiglett
Iron Valiant
Hisuian Lilligant
Hisuian Avalugg
Hisuian Sliggo
Rolycoly
Clobbopus
Hisuian Qwilfish
Maschiff
Greavard
Sandile
Venipede
Rufflet
Yamper
Great Tusk
Bouffalant
Wyrdeer
Cetoddle
Charcadet
Klawf
Fidough
Tadbulb
Fuecoco
Quaxly
Sprigatito

I think remember all from this future list, maybe can have others.

What is Staff's solution to this problem???

Last edited:

Bebens

Reaction score
There was a mistake made by Sting some time ago and pokemons from donate boxes/events etc was giving catches normally but right now its fixed but i dont exactly remember from which poke catches stopped counting. But u will normally get a + catch when they will get a respawn.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
There was a mistake made by Sting some time ago and pokemons from donate boxes/events etc was giving catches normally but right now its fixed but i dont exactly remember from which poke catches stopped counting. But u will normally get a + catch when they will get a respawn.
No, i receive hisuan voltorb in donation and no count catch. When the respawn arrived I went to capture it to receive the catch and still didn't count.In short, these catches are being lost for those who receive them from an event or donation, because even when the respawn comes, they will not receive the count of this catch. I tested the same for Glastier, Spectrier and Calyrex.

If they left it like before we wouldn't be having this problem, that is, the way Sting was doing it he wouldn't be having any problem (counting the catch as soon as he received the pokemon, whether by donation or event).

Last edited:

Zaun

Reaction score
I get frustrated with this as well. Lately, I've been completely focused on achievements and catches. There are many Pokémon that I should have caught already, considering that in the past, I had a lot more time and attended many events.

The most recent issue is with Latios; I got it but didn't receive the catch. What's the real problem with making this count just like any other box catch?

It seems like attention is focused on restricting trivial things instead of focusing on significant matters like damage balancing or the upcoming decade-old 'professions'.

Why Cant

Reaction score
play, go to respaw and capture, they cry out for event captures, little else and they will ask to buy captures for "donations"

Zaun

Reaction score
play, go to respaw and capture, they cry out for event captures, little else and they will ask to buy captures for "donations"
Why have an nab talking about me? U're think you are a hardcore player? You're simple an hungry noob that dont accept others progress and made hallucinogenic stories.

Why Cant

Reaction score
Sorry if the jacket is too big for you, I see what an idiot you are, an average player who wants to be someone important in this video game and he earns it on the basis of buying and selling things, well luck if he has it$$$

Zaun

Reaction score
Sorry if the jacket is too big for you, I see what an idiot you are, an average player who wants to be someone important in this video game and he earns it on the basis of buying and selling things, well luck if he has it$$$

1703456417839.png

Hi, I'm Tuerka. I'm not lucky, I abuse the game, and I don't make donations, so anyone else more privileged than me is wrong. Sorry for my lack of IQ; unfortunately, I was born this way.

Why Cant

Reaction score
First of all, how privileged that "tuerka" is, to have his name on a special and unique pokemon.
And according to old man calm down, we all know that you are rich in pad and in real life, good success, maybe one day you will buy neurons to get rid of how stupid you are, greetings :D

Sylwonek

Reaction score
ah and btw zaun is 100% right here and u just made clown of yourself tuerka classic

Lag the Hater

Reaction score
GvL5OIH.gif

the spirit of christmas is in the air 🥰

Reaction score
but in a way, this kind of problem, even though it seems to be out of control... it really isn't. This can be solved within the programming system. Certainly, Jano has a handle on this, just like the introduction of the achievement system, this can be resolved without major worries or having to go and catch such Pokémon all over again.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I disagree with making these catches eligible for achievements, there are so many, if now magically they all count, the effort to get 60 super rare catches simply won't exist anymore! I'm already saddened by how easy it is for some people to simply have money, and be able to spend it on various papoi, inq, elemental boxes and thus get several super rare captures easily. (I'm not invalidating that it was easy or difficult to get the money for this, but it's disappointing when the basic principle would be to spend hours playing broken pokeballs).

The system is flawed, and we know that one of the pleasures of playing this game is catching pokémon, climbing the capture rankings is one of the reasons why some players play this game and spend hours here, so this shouldn't be overlooked.

Chikothisisfine

Back