What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Is it possible to add ladder from cloned onix spawn to cloned pidgeot on first cloned island? This onix spawn looks too separated from other cloneds and most of the time ppl prefer to walk around spawns on cloneds instead of camping one

Darkey

Reaction score
It is possible to change the forum's nickname?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Where is the correct number of catches: on new player's profile (with 392 catches on screen) or in the right profile window (388 catches on screen)?

bp3fx7O.png

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Where is the correct number of catches: on new player's profile (with 392 catches on screen) or in the right profile window (388 catches on screen)?

bp3fx7O.png
The profile window is used in ranking in site. The difference betweeen as both is the new player profile count alolan,vivillon, wormadam and rotom forms caught as one for which form, old system count one catch for all forms

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Why TM Beat Up doesn't have price on NPC? Could you add it or it is done for any reason?

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hello,got a question.
I wonder how Mind Reader on Hitmonlee works
Is it some buff and what kind or? Cant see effect of it

Ludacha

Reaction score
I just saw people talk about Pikachu cosplay. They actualy do something? I see its on second reward on turnament.
Those cosplays that we got on daily are same as that on turnament? No idea they can do things exepct deco ��

Tsotss

Reaction score
I just saw people talk about Pikachu cosplay. They actualy do something? I see its on second reward on turnament.
Those cosplays that we got on daily are same as that on turnament? No idea they can do things exepct deco ��

Open Pikachu's dex and click on arrow. There are its cosplays. There are some different Pikachus with one changed move, for example Pikachu Libre has Flying Press in its moveset.
Pikachu's cosplays from tournaments =/= Pikachu's cosplays from daily rewards.

Grayfoox

Reaction score

should be The pokemon Pikachu Cosplayed, because the ones from daily are items only and this one is a pikachu with clothes and different moves

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hello
Wondering,what if we don't get all Mega Lopunny tokens to trade for stone,will they be changeable for some other rewards or dissapear?

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello
Wondering,what if we don't get all Mega Lopunny tokens to trade for stone,will they be changeable for some other rewards or dissapear?

hello, here is your answer munchlaxdab

I don't know if we'll keep it for longer, than 10 months, probably if people will be missing very few tokens (not like 50/100), then we might add some additional way to get them. We'll see later

Don't worry ;)

Back