What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Tsotss

Reaction score
According to Demzpacito message on his thread (which I agree after all) I decided to create new one for things which seems not to be complicated to do (still not sure, I am not a programmer etc) and are "a bit annoying" for longer period of time. Things about I am talking about are not for longer discussion or something. They are kind of fix/repair/change something.
Also some informations about the goal of topic. Write here such things which don't need long-term work (below gonna be some examples about things which I am talking about). Also don't close this thread, please. It could also help you to see small things which need improvements and which you could miss by reworking others system, making other stuff.

Imprtant information is that this thread isn't about posting information about systems which should be reworked totally or in the most of parts like fishing system (yeah, I know you are working on it and it should appear in game soon, but it is just example to avoid some posts about things like this).

So what I noticed myself or by comments of other players, things which could be fixed are:

- TP to event arena on Malie - wrote about it on Demz's thread
- magical plate can not be stacked - actually its about when we withdraw them to bp; also it doesn't have price set
- some items haven't set prices too - and here the request for players - if you know something about loots without price write here on this topic

Also information for staff. This thread isn't made in way like you have to do everything from here immediately. You can do it when you will have some "free time". This thread is for sharing informations which aren't complete.

Also very important information for player:

THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NEW SUGGESTIONS. IT'S MAIN GOAL IS WRITTEN ABOVE.

Thanks in advance!

Shouya

Reaction score
How about adding tp to Lanakila once you've been there once? Or make it impossible to log off there to prevent spawn camping. Kinda annoying.

I actually agree for once with Khormes lmaoooo even though he is still attention whore

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
According to Demzpacito message on his thread (which I agree after all) I decided to create new one for things which seems not to be complicated to do (still not sure, I am not a programmer etc) and are "a bit annoying" for longer period of time. Things about I am talking about are not for longer discussion or something. They are kind of fix/repair/change something.
Also some informations about the goal of topic. Write here such things which don't need long-term work (below gonna be some examples about things which I am talking about). Also don't close this thread, please. It could also help you to see small things which need improvements and which you could miss by reworking others system, making other stuff.

Imprtant information is that this thread isn't about posting information about systems which should be reworked totally or in the most of parts like fishing system (yeah, I know you are working on it and it should appear in game soon, but it is just example to avoid some posts about things like this).

So what I noticed myself or by comments of other players, things which could be fixed are:

- TP to event arena on Malie - wrote about it on Demz's thread
- magical plate can not be stacked - actually its about when we withdraw them to bp; also it doesn't have price set
- some items haven't set prices too - and here the request for players - if you know something about loots without price write here on this topic

Also information for staff. This thread isn't made in way like you have to do everything from here immediately. You can do it when you will have some "free time". This thread is for sharing informations which aren't complete.

Also very important information for player:

THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR NEW SUGGESTIONS. IT'S MAIN GOAL IS WRITTEN ABOVE.

Thanks in advance!

I will add tp on Malie within some days.
Magial plate requires update to make it stackable
items prices for... npc? Would be nice if you guys could provide a list of it

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I will add tp on Malie within some days.
Magial plate requires update to make it stackable
items prices for... npc? Would be nice if you guys could provide a list of it

Bag of apple slices
Blue Apple
Bottle of fairy dreams
Carrot
Cheese
Cheese cookie
Cherry
cluster of wine grapes
flask of holy water
golden horseshoe
goosberry
magical plate
metal egg
northern pike
orange
parts of a blue crystal
poisoned sandwich
shrimp
silver horseshoe
ultra wormhole map
vaccine serum
white cheese
yellow gem

also non alola related Umbreon Tail

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
How about adding tp to Lanakila once you've been there once? Or make it impossible to log off there to prevent spawn camping. Kinda annoying.

I actually agree for once with Khormes lmaoooo even though he is still attention whore

Hypocrisy, pathetic kid.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Khormes, Shouya - if you want to fight with each other, make yours own thread for this. This one wasn't created for this so next time go away with such comments like these above.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to add severals items/pokemons to market: sport balls, pokes from Christmas event (Karrablast, Darmanitans etc), Valentine event (Musharna, Munna, Galar Ponyta/Rapi, Galar Farf/Sirfetch'd)?
Thanks in advance!

Also - if someone knows that some items can not be added to market - write here. :)

It's of course about time when you could do that. :)

demzpacito

Reaction score
pls add zeraora and mr rime to test room

there are spider webs on my zeraora because i cant decide what tms to put before checking dmg xd

Tsotss

Reaction score
Melmetal if is possible to test room, please :).

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to add new TMs (if weren't added) to:
* as a random TM from daily for 280 points,
* as a random TM and certain type TM to daily tasks,
* as a random TM for exchaning boss tokens,
* as a random reward by exchaning bronze/silver/gold token?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Is possible to add new TMs (if weren't added) to:
* as a random TM from daily for 280 points,
* as a random TM and certain type TM to daily tasks,
* as a random TM for exchaning boss tokens,
* as a random reward by exchaning bronze/silver/gold token?

Also for mini boss tokens would be nice.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Achievemnt #143, #144

Would you mind to change it a bit? I have already saw that it just count entrance in safari Kanto region. Would be possible to add Johto/Hoenn national park and safari for these achievement to make them count too?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Talonflame, Pangoro and Noivern right now are very rare to catch. I think their catch rate should be boosted, other event pokes like Mandibuzz, Trevenant etc are only rare

Back