What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
Hi! this request is also for collectors ... we are always asking for bronzor / croagunk and other respaw. what if instead of seeing your final evolutions in the Inq box, you see its initial stages?

Obs: this would also give a variety in the pokemon market, with lower prices for those who do not have 150k-200k

demzpacito

Reaction score
What atks trigger ability Weak Armor? Description only mention melee atks but I have no idea what it means (thought it was physical but it isnt)

nE916VU.png

anonim35

Reaction score
help me yesterday I reached 99.9% extra catcha, then the game broke and I have all 0.5 % extra catch

waldi

Reaction score
Can u decrease the exhaust on throwing balls by hotkeys, it would help on some high lvl spawns, and also be much more comfortable

Ludacha

Reaction score
Wondering,are Cloned Chansey and Cloned Togepi catchable on mewtwo islands? I see their respawns but no idea is it worth to trow balls

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Wondering,are Cloned Chansey and Cloned Togepi catchable on mewtwo islands? I see their respawns but no idea is it worth to trow balls

only at easter time you can capture, so don't waste your time throwing balls

With next restart catch rate for cloned togepi and chansey will be disabled, map will be updated later.

raichuslurp

Ludacha

Reaction score
As i saw red,green,purple boxes became worthless in game,specialy because their key is 2 points=2 diamonds=6k and inside is nothing worhy,so no one buy those keys and opening these boxes at all
Just to ask is it possible to remake their rewards?
Add new addons,items inside that they start actualy worth to open and worth to buy key from premium shop

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is any limit to sell pokemons in NPC Santiago? Cus I've already sold around 150-200 (don't know for sure) and can not more, like Charmander, Goldeen, Ekans and similar.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is any limit to sell pokemons in NPC Santiago? Cus I've already sold around 150-200 (don't know for sure) and can not more, like Charmander, Goldeen, Ekans and similar.

Ive sold over 600 teddiursas and never had a problem. Make sure they're not from egg

Ludacha

Reaction score
When I want to send parcel,and i add name to who
Does it matter which city i will write? Im confused there,it has to be city of player that i send or can be any?

Zousa

Reaction score
Does it matter which city i will write? Im confused there,it has to be city of player that i send or can be any?

I understand that it can be anyone since the cp are connected to each other, however it has always been used celadon as a reference, expect confirmation from Staff xd

Tsotss

Reaction score

Probably not. Right now sent parcels with written cities like: Hau'oli, Azalea, Rustboro and all of parcels have been sent in good way.

Anyway, if there is chance that parcel won't be sent, check if everything u wrote correctly / try another city (Celadon imo always work) and u will get the parcel in every city.

Back