What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Hiho

I just noticed we lack a topic for small doubts that sometime people on help channel cant answer properly. Can we make this the official one? Se flopar nunca existiu kkk

Ill start:

Is it possible to come back to the Frond Island Quest if you already completed it? I know that if you finish you cant come back but cant we come back spending more items if we want to help our friends doing? I tried today and wasnt able

Regards

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Taken from Changelog

Changes in server rates:

Diamond
Catch rate: 1.5x (1.0 for Pokémon in Mewtwo's Island, Pits of Inferno and Inquisition areas)
Pokemon exp rate: 1.5x (1.0 for Pokémon in Pits of Inferno and Inquisition areas)

Platinum
Catch rate: 3x

What was catch rate on Platinum before? Wasnt it supposed to be 3x already?

huberto

Reaction score
So nothing has changed regarding platinum catch rate? At first look at that sentence, I thought that the catch rate has been increased...

Nevermind it's x3 again so yes, nothing has changed.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Ye the way hohe wrote led me to a misunderstanding

Anyway, thanks for info

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Another thing that came to my mind regarding catchs and stuff

Is there a particular reason for you not to say pokes catch rates? Cause from where Im standing I dont see how this could interfere on the game

Im not complaining and I dont want to start a discussion, just trying to understand

mmarvim

Reaction score

Is there a particular reason for you not to say pokes catch rates? Cause from where Im standing I dont see how this could interfere on the game

Im not complaining and I dont want to start a discussion, just trying to understand

I think it's to avoid crying players :)

Nymeria

Reaction score
About frond, imo its smart to block, cuzz there is good to exp and catch. So the itens are easy tô loot, you could acess a place tht good for 24h

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
About frond, imo its smart to block, cuzz there is good to exp and catch. So the itens are easy tô loot, you could acess a place tht good for 24h

Ye I was particularly interested on that politoed rs :C

Dagugo

Reaction score

The place was made to have 3 players inside of it, if you are inside you are blocking other ppl to do it between 3, that's one of the main reason.

Invictus

Reaction score
Are achievements number 57 and 58 enabled? Someone could test them?

Last edited:

Dark Raze

Reaction score
Cloned Pokemon's catch rate were nerfed with the server merge on platinum?

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
is there any special achievement for throwing 100k ubs on a pokemon?

Savage

Still waiting xd I swear I wont argue

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Why theres isnt resp of Doublade/Aegi/Cofagrigus while we already have resp of Drifblim? Sprites?

And why some pokes are still missing their prices on NPC? (Pawniard, Spiritomb, Herdier etc)

Back