What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Michalak

Reaction score
Why theres isnt resp of Doublade/Aegi/Cofagrigus while we already have resp of Drifblim? Sprites?

And why some pokes are still missing their prices on NPC? (Pawniard, Spiritomb, Herdier etc)

That's only my guess, but i suppose they are missing their prices, because they aren't added yet:D

huberto

Reaction score
What is the rate of Spring ball?

Caught Magikarp in 1 Spring Ball :kappa:

Since we can use it on other pokes I bet it has max multiplier of Ultra Ball and to be honest I would be surprised if it's actually higher than Great Ball. Considering unlimited time for catching and way of 'balance' our game has. Question is what is the rate of Vivillon. If it's high rare or very rare (balanced stuff) some of us will throw thousands of balls :)

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Caught Magikarp in 1 Spring Ball :kappa:

Since we can use it on other pokes I bet it has max multiplier of Ultra Ball and to be honest I would be surprised if it's actually higher than Great Ball. Considering unlimited time for catching and way of 'balance' our game has. Question is what is the rate of Vivillon. If it's high rare or very rare (balanced stuff) some of us will throw thousands of balls :)

Phantom worked as ub with pokes from Hallo event and GB with Otherside. Spring might do It as well. But youre right, all depends on vivillon rate

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Why there is a vivillon inside the safari with CHATOT(ye you heard it right medz)? we can't throw sfb neither spring balls on it.
@offtopic
revenge-14.jpg

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
No, after 15th generation which Nintendo will release in 2036. It's already allowed. You would probably know, if you checked before writing this post ^.-
Hey, komodo region is near, don't doubt nintendo, i saw their phone-like pokémon already on the deep web

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
No, after 15th generation which Nintendo will release in 2036. It's already allowed. You would probably know, if you checked before writing this post ^.-

Have you checked? Cause I did check 2 min before writing it

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Cool, but for me It wasnt working for sure. Thanks anyway

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Cool, but for me It wasnt working for sure. Thanks anyway
Hi. Can you verify before reporting something you don't even know about? Post error proof if possible.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Something I dont even know? Whats to know about trying to throw a ball? xd

I cant prove and I couldnt care less if you believe me or not. But as I said Im glad you already solved the issue and thank you for that. Really didnt understand why this late senseless arguing

images

Back