What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Coszma.

Reaction score
Can mega stones become neutral held items? Wanted to put Emergency Exit while mega stone was equipped and couldn't cuz both are treated as a support ones. Or make mega stones usable like Gracidea Flower.
I'd like to give a bump for this c:
Glad you mentioned that Tsots, neither i do have problem with mega stone being held item
ThisIsFine

Tsotss

Reaction score
Glad you mentioned that Tsots, neither i do have problem with mega stone being held item
ThisIsFine
Oi, forgor to mention that like Gracidea Flower with this difference that mega stones would have cd as they have now.

Lag the Hater

Reaction score
ThisIsFine
if they do that we won't be able to equip any other non support held especially damage helds like smart candy or life orb on mega pokes anymore they will become useless, cmon guys you have 5 other pokemons to equip support helds it doesnt have to be on mega or gigantamax

Coszma.

Reaction score
if they do that we won't be able to equip any other non support held especially damage helds like smart candy or life orb on mega pokes anymore they will become useless, cmon guys you have 5 other pokemons to equip support helds it doesnt have to be on mega or gigantamax
Yeah sir well beside other helds i just wanted to do this
IMG_20240219_125115_356.jpg

In fact i kept him without reflect (totally forgot i cant do this combination)

Yet i guess nothing to do but using it in normal form as how i actually wanted
espeongg

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
Let me remind you that it used to be like this <mega stone form from a backpack>, but one person pointed out that on Nintedo the mega stone is treated as held. Jano changed the entire system and in my opinion it is a road of no return. It would be better to raise the topic of an additional slot for helds for mega forms

Tsotss

Reaction score
Let me remind you that it used to be like this <mega stone form from a backpack>, but one person pointed out that on Nintedo the mega stone is treated as held. Jano changed the entire system and in my opinion it is a road of no return. It would be better to raise the topic of an additional slot for helds for mega forms
So here would like to remind that wonderful idea:

Here could be a slot for one mega stone and while equipped will change exact pokemon into mega form without changing the system at all.

Tsotss

Reaction score
There is problem with selling pokemons from pokemon case.

6z2fYWq.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
There is problem with selling pokemons from pokemon case.

6z2fYWq.png
Its not limited to inventory. If u have a poke with some held on market locker, u get the same msg when u try to sell a different poke also in market locker. Likewise if u dont have any pokes with helds on inventory u should be able to sell pokes from inventory without a problem

Back