What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Coszma.

Reaction score
Can mega stones become neutral held items? Wanted to put Emergency Exit while mega stone was equipped and couldn't cuz both are treated as a support ones. Or make mega stones usable like Gracidea Flower.
I'd like to give a bump for this c:
Glad you mentioned that Tsots, neither i do have problem with mega stone being held item
ThisIsFine

Tsotss

Reaction score
Glad you mentioned that Tsots, neither i do have problem with mega stone being held item
ThisIsFine
Oi, forgor to mention that like Gracidea Flower with this difference that mega stones would have cd as they have now.

Lag the Hater

Reaction score
ThisIsFine
if they do that we won't be able to equip any other non support held especially damage helds like smart candy or life orb on mega pokes anymore they will become useless, cmon guys you have 5 other pokemons to equip support helds it doesnt have to be on mega or gigantamax

Coszma.

Reaction score
if they do that we won't be able to equip any other non support held especially damage helds like smart candy or life orb on mega pokes anymore they will become useless, cmon guys you have 5 other pokemons to equip support helds it doesnt have to be on mega or gigantamax
Yeah sir well beside other helds i just wanted to do this
IMG_20240219_125115_356.jpg

In fact i kept him without reflect (totally forgot i cant do this combination)

Yet i guess nothing to do but using it in normal form as how i actually wanted
espeongg

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
Let me remind you that it used to be like this <mega stone form from a backpack>, but one person pointed out that on Nintedo the mega stone is treated as held. Jano changed the entire system and in my opinion it is a road of no return. It would be better to raise the topic of an additional slot for helds for mega forms

Tsotss

Reaction score
Let me remind you that it used to be like this <mega stone form from a backpack>, but one person pointed out that on Nintedo the mega stone is treated as held. Jano changed the entire system and in my opinion it is a road of no return. It would be better to raise the topic of an additional slot for helds for mega forms
So here would like to remind that wonderful idea:

Here could be a slot for one mega stone and while equipped will change exact pokemon into mega form without changing the system at all.

Tsotss

Reaction score
There is problem with selling pokemons from pokemon case.

6z2fYWq.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
There is problem with selling pokemons from pokemon case.

6z2fYWq.png
Its not limited to inventory. If u have a poke with some held on market locker, u get the same msg when u try to sell a different poke also in market locker. Likewise if u dont have any pokes with helds on inventory u should be able to sell pokes from inventory without a problem

Tsotss

Reaction score
After last amazing update with bags and backpacks there is problem with stacking items in main bag (sometimes works, sometimes no) or even reading items inside the bag (aka putting things on market from any bag in main bag). Is needed to throw items on ground/pc maybe, putting again to bag to have possibility put it on market. For example, I have 550 Dream Balls and if I want to put in market I need to remove all 550 from bag and give them again to bag (havent checked if items from others lockers/house works that way).

PS. fix the !catch command, to see balls thrown

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
After last amazing update with bags and backpacks there is problem with stacking items in main bag (sometimes works, sometimes no) or even reading items inside the bag (aka putting things on market from any bag in main bag). Is needed to throw items on ground/pc maybe, putting again to bag to have possibility put it on market. For example, I have 550 Dream Balls and if I want to put in market I need to remove all 550 from bag and give them again to bag (havent checked if items from others lockers/house works that way).

PS. fix the !catch command, to see balls thrown
Since the command is broken, why not fix it and improve it?
The !catch all option generates a file with all the pokemon you've ever played any pokeball with, it's a very large and messy file, it's hard to filter out the relevant information.
My suggestion is to add parameters to this command, something like:
!catch all v = shows all pokemon that are very rare.
!catch all u = shows all the pokemon you haven't caught.
!catch all r = show all pokemon that are rare.
!catch all v u = shows all the pokemon that are very rare and that you haven't caught.

Espeoncry

demzpacito

Reaction score
Since the command is broken, why not fix it and improve it?
The !catch all option generates a file with all the pokemon you've ever played any pokeball with, it's a very large and messy file, it's hard to filter out the relevant information.
My suggestion is to add parameters to this command, something like:
!catch all v = shows all pokemon that are very rare.
!catch all u = shows all the pokemon you haven't caught.
!catch all r = show all pokemon that are rare.
!catch all v u = shows all the pokemon that are very rare and that you haven't caught.

Espeoncry
VcOXL8l.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
Since we're all dreaming I'd like to suggest something that i believe would make everyone's lives easier, im sure it would make mine at least

A command in options settings named "Display range" where u could add to the screen some square of x size (example: 9x9 or 11x11) from the player or his poke's reference. That would help players to know how far they can blink some poke or how far some attack can hit enemies

Visual representation (sorry not sorry) for poor design

Reference: player, range 9x9 (edit: i did it wrong and theres one more sqm to the left than it should but u get the point)

79UXOzl.jpeg

Reference: pokemon, range 11x11

jX2pfPg.jpeg

Ofc this would be optional and u could enable/disable any time u want, and u could also set the range and if it origins from the player's or the pokemon's perspective

Back