What's new

Welcome!

Overpricing - Pokémon and Items in general [market/ advertsing].

Reaction score
What I'm going to say here may seem a bit ridiculous, and this thread will become a laughingstock. However, the overbilling regarding the amount that both Pokémon and items cost is ridiculous. Certain things that used to cost 50k, costing 300k+/or items that cost 4kk.. now being sold for 18kk? serious? And, I address these words to the community directly. The way in which those who are better able to have certain items and pokemon, in a certain way "exploit" the gameplay and economy of the game, is completely insane. I understand that above all, we are responsible for making our community more interesting, fair and fun. Obviously, everything you have achieved or will achieve is your right to charge whatever you want. But it's at this point that I ask for a little attention and empathy in not wanting to overcharge the game. Many say this is out of control, however, I don't think so. In the same way it started... it can become normal, it just takes certain groups of players who are overpricing all the time, or at least trying, to start reorganizing these values. That said, there's no point in complaining about the game being boring, about the administrators not caring, or even saying all sorts of other nonsense, since we're the ones who make the game. If you are looking for certain things, and come across their absurd value, avoid contributing to these insane values, try to draw up other plans (there are many at game), and contribute mainly to the newcomers.
Feel free to leave your opinion, with respect and without offense, obviously.

Thank you;
Daryl Forest

Reaction score
Buy catch charm pay 1k
hJZng1c.jpg

demzpacito

Reaction score
Padventures community is nothing but a small glimpse of the real world and being so its unevitable that the same rules shall apply, being one of the most ruthless the law of supply and demand. Appealing to players "sense of community" is pointless, nobody would do what you ask if they were in that position. not even yourself. If staff as the figure of the state understands this situation is harmful to the game they might act to address it but I wouldnt count on it, and I personally think they shouldnt anyway

Back