What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Garkstal

Banned user
Reaction score
Quite simple? I don't know about Miltank, but about Water-type pokes:

Vaporeon/C Vaporeon are very good pokemons, for sure. OP pokemon? I don't think so.

Nerfing 2.5k~ HP is too much. Maybe leaving Vaporeon in 19k and C Vaporeon in 20k would be better.

Do you want to know which pokemons are OP?

Ludicolo, for instance. Has 2 Stuns + Healing + Own Tempo ability. It has 20k HP + 50% Synthesis = 30k HP.
I have seen how Ludicolo defeats almost 2 pokemons when duelling.

Gastrodon, for instance. We all know how OP it is. It has 18.5k HP + 50% Recover = 27.75k HP.

Vaporeon's Aqua Ring only heals 40%. C Vaporeon: 19k HP + 40% Aqua Ring = 26.6k.

I am pretty sure most players would say that Gastrodon and Ludicolo are MORE OP than Vaporeon, yet only Vaporeon gets its HP nerfed.

Please Rebalance team, double check Vaporeon or if you are going to nerf OP pokemons, then do something about Ludicolo/Gastrodon, for instance.

Thanks.

I feel you my bro, please chill out. Actually im now on the rebalance team, and I was there when they nerfed Vaporeon's HP, I agreed with this change it was such a beast.

Remember please, that Vaporeon can learn Reflect, thing that Ludicolo nor Gastrodon can't, if you saw that Ludicolo/Gastrodon killed 2 pokes it's because you didnt used a grass/bug/flying poke. Have you seen how Ludicolo/Gastrodon are getting rekt against their weakness? And we discuss about Vaporeon, due his TMset, Ref/Rain/Feint, it's a poke which even that you use grass or electric their weakness it's going to suffer alot.

ps: When we were on test server I said exactly the same as you, what you guys think about Gastrodon or Ludicolo, their answer, and logic answer btw, was that. They are nothing against their weakness.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
@Garkstal:

I understand your point about weaknesses and TM Reflect.

Although I must ask you, too: Have you see how Vaporeon is also destroyed by Grass Pokemons??
It might resist a little bit electric pokemons, as I once mentioned, but because most electric pokemons had crappy move-sets, but after the rebalance, most of electric pokes have now 3 good AoE moves + more good/reworked moves.

So it sound silly to say "Vaporeon is also a beast against its weaknesses", when almost ALL electric-type pokes were improved.

As I said in my previous post: C Vaporeon with 19k is too little.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
@Garkstal:

I understand your point about weaknesses and TM Reflect.

Although I must ask you, too: Have you see how Vaporeon is also destroyed by Grass Pokemons??
It might resist a little bit electric pokemons, as I once mentioned, but because most electric pokemons had crappy move-sets, but after the rebalance, most of electric pokes have now 3 good AoE moves + more good/reworked moves.

So it sound silly to say "Vaporeon is also a beast against its weaknesses", when almost ALL electric-type pokes were improved.

As I said in my previous post: C Vaporeon with 19k is too little.

1.There was 1k nerf not 2.5k like you said
2.As Garkstal said vaporeon have access to heal, reflect, feint and paral from muddy water. thats why he deserved nerf
3.Not only vaporeon got nerfed but also blastoise
4.Vaporeon and blastoise were the 2 mons that almost every single time put their weaknesses to red hp or even killed them, so yes they got nerfed

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
1.There was 1k nerf not 2.5k like you said
2.As Garkstal said vaporeon have access to heal, reflect, feint and paral from muddy water. thats why he deserved nerf
3.Not only vaporeon got nerfed but also blastoise
4.Vaporeon and blastoise were the 2 mons that almost every single time put their weaknesses to red hp or even killed them, so yes they got nerfed

Normal Vaporeon had 20k HP at lvl 130 + 40% Aqua Ring = 28k HP.

Now: 18k + 40% Aqua Ring = 25.2k

28k - 25.2k = 2.8k (2.5k~ as I said).

Anyway... meh.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Could you provide us a list of pokes that cant be used at dungeon please?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Could you provide us a list of pokes that cant be used at dungeon please?

pokemons with area healing (that can heal player)
more than 1 pokemon with self-healing spell - if it heals for more, than 4000 hp.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
pokemons with area healing (that can heal player)
more than 1 pokemon with self-healing spell - if it heals for more, than 4000 hp.

I tried to use a team with Floatzel, Magnezone and Aero and the NPC specifically said that I couldnt use Floatzel..

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I tried to use a team with Floatzel, Magnezone and Aero and the NPC specifically said that I couldnt use Floatzel..

right, i forgot, Floatzel is forbidden because of baton pass+aqua ring, but that is all, i guess

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

Question:

ALL POKEMONS have a chance on keeping their ability? OR Are there some pokemons who will always forget their ability?

I am asking this because I remember there are some Camerupts in Diamond with the ability Own Tempo, which means it is an evolved Camerupt. However, I also remember abilities used to work differently before, most pokemons would keep their pre-evolution form's ability,

I have evolved like 7 Numels and none of them has kept the ability Own Tempo.

Thanks!

huberto

Reaction score
Hello!

Question:

ALL POKEMONS have a chance on keeping their ability? OR Are there some pokemons who will always forget their ability?

I am asking this because I remember there are some Camerupts in Diamond with the ability Own Tempo, which means it is an evolved Camerupt. However, I also remember abilities used to work differently before, most pokemons would keep their pre-evolution form's ability,

I have evolved like 7 Numels and none of them has kept the ability Own Tempo.

Thanks!

There was 100% chance to keep ability after evolving and it was a bug which is fixed now. Now it works as it should, with 10% chance to keep ability after evolving.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
I was checking which pokes could learn some TM and saw this

P3gunP2UqBE8TEk4lPxIcBw.png

Does it mean we will be able to get Phione and therefore Manaphy?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Some doubts about raids:
Once someone from staff (prolly Raissa or Leo) said that Hitmontops, Lees and Chans either from spawn and raids (fighting pokes raids) were not catchable. I want to know if some other pokes are also catchable or not:
- Jolteon on electric raids/205 Labyrinth
- Scizor on steel raids

(there were one more, but i forgot xD)

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
Some doubts about raids:
Once someone from staff (prolly Raissa or Leo) said that Hitmontops, Lees and Chans either from spawn and raids (fighting pokes raids) were not catchable. I want to know if some other pokes are also catchable or not:
- Scizor on steel raids

Good question. Maybe porygon/pory 2?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Why in test room in some pokemons we can set a level by clicking on arrow and some of them we have to use scroll on mouse? I've already tested it and could set a level on Delphox by clicking on arrow on touchpad withous using scroll, but later when I chose Golurk I had to use scroll on mouse first and later I could use an arrow..

Also I would like to ask if you consider to add namebar in test room. It would be really useful.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Can we get a fix in the FPS drop issue? Since pokedex re-work, most of us have this problem :( btw I'm retired because of this :(

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Some doubts about raids:
- Scizor on steel raids

Jolteon was never supposed to be below level 121 on 205 quest, so this part will be fixed (map editor is bugging spawn level, so i just forgot to change max level on fixing script). I'm not sure if Jolteon is catchable on raids, maybe not. (zel should answer it)

Back