What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

marshalldx53

Reaction score
@Sting, can you add Eiscue and Shiny Eiscue to the test room?

Also, can you make Shiny Delibird aggressive (automatically attack players) just like the normal version?

Thanks once again!

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
@Sting, can you add Eiscue and Shiny Eiscue to the test room?

Also, can you make Shiny Delibird aggressive (automatically attack players) just like the normal version?

Thanks once again!

after restart

Ludacha

Reaction score
Wonder,dream balls work on Glarian Weezing/Rapidash? Just asking coz they are new pokes on resp

Ludacha

Reaction score
00:05 You see 35 empty neon balls.

I got it from daily,i saw its in daily rewards,but they look same as epic balls and no explanation for which pokes are they

marshalldx53

Reaction score
@Sting, can you add dragon cry to tm learnset of shiny kingdra?

Thanks!!

Metin

Reaction score
Maybe remove Eelektrik from master rod list, he doesnt belong there

And perhaps remove blastoise, swampert and wailord from meowth bait list. And sometimes meowth bait doesnt fish any poke, maybe bug.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe remove Eelektrik from master rod list, he doesnt belong there

And perhaps remove blastoise, swampert and wailord from meowth bait list. And sometimes meowth bait doesnt fish any poke, maybe bug.

removing blastoise would make you have only red gyarados and lapras there it would be too good so some pokes in the end make it so that you don't get certain things too often in terms of not fishing anything after meowth bait it's simple you "rolled the chance for bait to trigger" but you hit the chance to not fish anything with the fishing rod itself so you got nothing out of that

Metin

Reaction score
removing blastoise would make you have only red gyarados and lapras there it would be too good so some pokes in the end make it so that you don't get certain things too often in terms of not fishing anything after meowth bait it's simple you "rolled the chance for bait to trigger" but you hit the chance to not fish anything with the fishing rod itself so you got nothing out of that

Then how about replace Toise with kabutops/omastar? At least it will be kinda interesting

Ludacha

Reaction score
Can somehow add here on REGION list -uncatchable
Sometimes i want to check pokemons that im missing by sorting only pokes that i didnt caught but it shows me all pokes with legendary+"not in game" pokes

Also
Wish i can sort uncaught pokes by region whitout other regions on list

EzXxZqY.png

Ludacha

Reaction score
Would be ever in able to fly on alola islands? I dont know why we cant even now,its frustrating with this walking and obstacles on our way
It would be really helpfull to fly on it

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be ever in able to fly on alola islands? I dont know why we cant even now,its frustrating with this walking and obstacles on our way
It would be really helpfull to fly on it

Raissa said that it won't be possible cuz access to some places would too easy. Also Alola areas aren't so big as Kanto/Johto and so. But I agree some parts are really annoying like tunnel with Alolan Rattatas.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would there be a possibility to improve the chance to get better TMs from Golden PA coin??

Thank for your attention vulpixpat

Here is quite nice suggestion for coins. Sorry for posting it here, cuz it was on a bit different thread.

7eialsl.png

Is it possible to add the following TMs to Silver PA Coin rewards?

Spoiler:

TM160 Mud Sport
TM167 Burn Up
TM170 Ghost Drive
TM172 Grass Knot
TM184 Spite
TM186 Close Combat
TM187 Sky Drop
TM196 Brave Bird
TM198 Toxic Drop

Is it possible to add new TMs (from 157 to 201, with the only exception of TM176 Natural Gift and TM177 Selfdestruction) to Golden PA Coin rewards??
Also, please without the TMs I already listed above for Silver PA Coin.

Is it possible to remove the following TMs from Golden PA Coin rewards?
Spoiler:

TM019 Giga Drain
TM022 Solar Beam
TM042 Crunch
TM043 Dragon Pulse
TM051 Icebreaker
TM052 Aqua Jet
TM061 Gunk Shot
TM082 Nuzzle
TM153 Gear Grind

Reason to point #3:
All of these TMs are obtainable with a Silver PA Coin, some of them are also obtainable via Quests and there are already other "weak" TMs on the list + other rewards that are not TMs.
I don't think removing these TMs would affect PAd's economy at all.

Hopefully other players think the same way as me.

Thanks in advance.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hi again!

As everyone could see until end of June we will get Lopunny Tokens and it means that people who logged everyday from the beginning of implementing that would have 40 Lopunny tokens extra. I'd like to ask if you could consider to let people sell them/change into some items with different number of tokens for certain reward. Many people would have 100 in the end of February so then they would be kind of useless. Would be quite nice to have possibility do something with them (and it would be only done for people who got 100 Lopunny tokens and changed them into mega stone). Hope you could consider this request (or maybe u have something in plans with extra tokens).

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hi again!

As everyone could see until end of June we will get Lopunny Tokens and it means that people who logged everyday from the beginning of implementing that would have 40 Lopunny tokens extra. I'd like to ask if you could consider to let people sell them/change into some items with different number of tokens for certain reward. Many people would have 100 in the end of February so then they would be kind of useless. Would be quite nice to have possibility do something with them (and it would be only done for people who got 100 Lopunny tokens and changed them into mega stone). Hope you could consider this request (or maybe u have something in plans with extra tokens).

save them for a 2nd mega lopunny stone xd

Back