What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Why diamond is having more raids than platinum?

It doesnt happen, always when Simpsomp and me start a Raid we do It in both worlds, automatic raids (without bosses) you have some per day, autimatic Raid with Bosses and Legendary pokemons are in different day for both worlds.

Maybe diamond got its day for a boss/Legendary Raid automatic and a CM did one by his own, so probably u think that diamond got "more raids" than Platinum.

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Yea, but I mean, the most intersting raids like kyogre and shiny celebi aren't really happening in platinum when compared to diamond.

Last shiny celebi raid I've seen in platinum was when both worlds had it back in the global party duel tournament, 3 months ago.

#########################################

Regarding the "new" raids.

In platinum we have fewer people and most of them don't really know where these raids are happening. Necrozma raid today, for example, I basically soled it after almost two hours.

LY1RXh1.png

Donald Trump raid, I bet the boss is still walking around in hau'oli.

Cresselia raid, most players that were there, gave up (myself included) because the boss is a pain in the ass and they know not many people will show up.

All these happened in a single day.

I don't know but maybe platinum should keep having these raids in PvP area.

Last edited:

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, but I mean, the most intersting raids like kyogre and shiny celebi aren't really happening in platinum when compared to diamond.

Last shiny celebi raid I've seen in platinum was when both worlds had it back in the global party duel tournament, 3 months ago.

#########################################

Regarding the "new" raids.

In platinum we have fewer people and most of them don't really know where these raids are happening. Necrozma raid today, for example, I basically soled it after almost two hours.

LY1RXh1.png

Donald Trump raid, I bet the boss is still walking around in hau'oli.

Cresselia raid, most players that were there, gave up (myself included) because the boss is a pain in the ass and they know not many people will show up.

All these happened in a single day.

I don't know but maybe platinum should keep having these raids in PvP area.

your doubt about raids isnt about diamond have "more" than Platinum, its about we make those raids in pvp...

so well...
-Raids isnt to be easy cus u'll receive a great/or no reward (depends your effort for it).
-almost the same amount of players that go to spawn kill the boss, is the same that appear on PvP, the difference is what? protection zone? i'm sorry bro but if players give up to kill bosses we cant do nothing.
-some raids give you achievements (for this they're rare and cant be spammed every time on spawn or pvp)

PS: THose bosses (Legendary) are included in automatic raid system, it's totally random from system, so for this maybe u think that diamond have more raids from this bosses than platinum (since in both worlds the legendary and bosses days are different)

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
your doubt about raids isnt about diamond have "more" than Platinum, its about we make those raids in pvp...

so well...
-Raids isnt to be easy cus u'll receive a great/or no reward (depends your effort for it).
-almost the same amount of players that go to spawn kill the boss, is the same that appear on PvP, the difference is what? protection zone? i'm sorry bro but if players give up to kill bosses we cant do nothing.
-some raids give you achievements (for this they're rare and cant be spammed every time on spawn or pvp)

PS: THose bosses (Legendary) are included in automatic raid system, it's totally random from system, so for this maybe u think that diamond have more raids from this bosses than platinum (since in both worlds the legendary and bosses days are different)

No, my main point was about diamond having more raids than platinum. Your response was:

Maybe diamond got its day for a boss/Legendary Raid automatic and a CM did one by his own, so probably u think that diamond got "more raids" than Platinum.

After reading that, I decided to also talk about the new raids. So, two different things:

1- Diamond having more raids

2- New raids

1- About diamond having more raids...

- Last month diamond had 2~3 kyogre raids and in the past few days one shiny celebi raid. What about platinum? There was one kyogre raid on July 2nd and that is all as far as I can tell. If it was automatic ok, fair enough but if someone did in diamond and forgot doing in platinum, that doesn't seem fair to me.

2- About new raids...

The raids that used to be done in PvP like Darkrai, Donald Trump and many others, there are not many ppl participating because they don't even know where it is. Doing raids saying it is in "Melemele Meadow" or "Haina Desert" most of the people won't have a clue where to go. I didn't know about it either, I had to ask and I only asked because I'm a tryhard when it comes to raids. Do you think a "casual" player would do the same and spend time searching where it may spawned? Even if you go to bulbapedia and search about Melemele Meadow location you won't be able to say where it is in pad's map.

That is why I mentioned doing in the PvP. It is a common place that everyone knows where it is. But I agree, it doesn't need to be there, it was just an idea. You could instead try to make the warning messages more straightforward using directions, for example.

Besides, I don't even need to mention these "new" raids to prove my point. Take Lunala and Solgaleo raids for example. During Lunala raid in platinum, you can actually count in a single hand the number of players participating because people can't really tell where the raid is going to happen through the warning messages. While in Solgaleo, which the warning message say "it is somewhere in paniola ranch" you can ALWAYS see 10+ players going every direction trying to find him.

So yea, my doubt isn't about you make those raids in PvP.

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
No, my main point was about diamond having more raids than platinum. Your response was:

After reading that, I decided to also talk about the new raids. So, two different things:

1- Diamond having more raids

2- New raids

1- About diamond having more raids...

- Last month diamond had 2~3 kyogre raids and in the past few days one shiny celebi raid. What about platinum? There was one kyogre raid on July 2nd and that is all as far as I can tell. If it was automatic ok, fair enough but if someone did in diamond and forgot doing in platinum, that doesn't seem fair to me.

2- About new raids...

The raids that used to be done in PvP like Darkrai, Donald Trump and many others, there are not many ppl participating because they don't even know where it is. Doing raids saying it is in "Melemele Meadow" or "Haina Desert" most of the people won't have a clue where to go. I didn't know about it either, I had to ask and I only asked because I'm a tryhard when it comes to raids. Do you think a "casual" player would do the same and spend time searching where it may spawned? Even if you go to bulbapedia and search about Melemele Meadow location you won't be able to say where it is in pad's map.

That is why I mentioned doing in the PvP. It is a common place that everyone knows where it is. But I agree, it doesn't need to be there, it was just an idea. You could instead try to make the warning messages more straightforward using directions, for example.

Besides, I don't even need to mention these "new" raids to prove my point. Take Lunala and Solgaleo raids for example. During Lunala raid in platinum, you can actually count in a single hand the number of players participating because people can't really tell where the raid is going to happen through the warning messages. While in Solgaleo, which the warning message say "it is somewhere in paniola ranch" you can ALWAYS see 10+ players going every direction trying to find him.

So yea, my doubt isn't about you make those raids in PvP.

Well, you have right too, but Platinum have different situation than diamond, on locations like haina desert Diamond have good situation, not many players and not too less, so its fine. About melemele meadow and Donald Trump the doubt is that he is really fucked up, difficult and doesnt give enough reward, so not many players go for him, the thing is that he making those fucking walls, and can kill a player very easy, and no one want to lose lvl. So yeah, Boss fucked up like Donald Trump should spawn on pvp. About more bosses on Diamond... I wouldnt be so sure, while i see few raids on Diamond, then im checking your lt, and see a lot of killed bosses :D The other thing is that you really monopolized bosses on Platinum, so ppls dont want to waste time i guess, on Diamond we have different situation, cuz we have few Boss Hunters, so no one have monopol, and of course we have many more players.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I wonder,when evolution box will be enabled and what it will contain,will it be possible to get mega stone or some new evolution items or just stones/items that we have now?

Second thing,is there any NPC that buys those alola loot,have to many fish and shrimps

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder,when evolution box will be enabled and what it will contain,will it be possible to get mega stone or some new evolution items or just stones/items that we have now?

Second thing,is there any NPC that buys those alola loot,have to many fish and shrimps

Don't you think that giving mega stone in such box would be an overkill considering that it was way easier to get box than to get voucher which can be used once per character (and it would be something that would be rather given more often than just that one time)? Also i guess it would be what we already have since there's not really any new evolution item (there will be one for applin but it's herbalist job to get it)

Ludacha

Reaction score
Don't you think that giving mega stone in such box would be an overkill considering that it was way easier to get box than to get voucher which can be used once per character (and it would be something that would be rather given more often than just that one time)? Also i guess it would be what we already have since there's not really any new evolution item (there will be one for applin but it's herbalist job to get it)

Well ye,to much,but i have to ask.Just to see is it worth to open or sell

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Sting,

can you add audino, mega audino and mega gyarados to the test room?

Thanks

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
No plox, I like for my Greninja to be unique to both servers lel

But charms for new cloneds yee, the tickets are rare anyway

It was unique for few months, and shouldnt be unique forever, im owner of Sh Milotic, and im thinking that all new shinies from Eggs Hunt event should have spawn finally, not only we want to enjoy them :)

demzpacito

Reaction score
It was unique for few months, and shouldnt be unique forever, im owner of Sh Milotic, and im thinking that all new shinies from Eggs Hunt event should have spawn finally, not only we want to enjoy them :)

if u consider that pokes from events usually take a least a year to get resps added to game i'd say they should remain unique for more than a couple months as well

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
if u consider that pokes from events usually take a least a year to get resps added to game i'd say they should remain unique for more than a couple months as well

Ok you right, they should be unique :)

Back