What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
A little bump of an old issue. When the Season Event with Meowth Boss appeared, i posted the following:

Could you guys just to make the boss with an adjustable hp for the amount of ppl who joins its room. Its frustrating to see most of the team failing in the previous parts (especially boxes) and you have to enter on the boss with only 1 or 2 people. The other parts is really doable alone, but the boss, you cant do it for yourself and that sux, cause right now I deppend on people to finish it. Already been at boss for like 5~6 times alone. I dont care about the headshotting damage, but dealing damage on it is ridiculous.

And Aga answered:
@Arcanist Karl,
Yes, that's possible and I guess we'll do it.

Is it "fixed"?

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add more reward options for boss tokens?

Also,

@Sting, can you add shiny bruxish, red gyarados and crystal onix to the test room?

Thanks!

bumpp

Also,

q3c5Vgh.png

In my opinion, his new east and west sprites look weird.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
hello people, I have a question, when you use a "mega stone voucher" is it normal for the stone to be automatically linked to the user?
I didnt use yet the mega stone with the pokemon, and i can't trade to my main char (because i've used already a voucher with my main account)

demzpacito

Reaction score
hello people, I have a question, when you use a "mega stone voucher" is it normal for the stone to be automatically linked to the user?
I didnt use yet the mega stone with the pokemon, and i can't trade to my main char (because i've used already a voucher with my main account)

taken from changelog

g4oVc2P.png

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Maybe meltan from mega tokens for ppl who doesnt get it from previous events with limit 1 per character.

Actually I think it would be nice to have a reward list just like the one recently implemented for mini boss tokens. Nothing too fancy.

Or, if you want to spice it up a little bit, add a reward such as a mega voucher/random mega stone in exchange for 500-600 boss tokens or something like that.

Last edited:

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
It was asked several times, but as we got shop with baits i want to ask again.
Can we get npc for helds? It's impossible to sold some of them as they are useless right now, so people keep tens of jewels or anything similar. Hard to get and we can;t even get some money from it.
And maybe Edward can get his window too? :)

Tsotss

Reaction score
It was asked several times, but as we got shop with baits i want to ask again.
Can we get npc for helds? It's impossible to sold some of them as they are useless right now, so people keep tens of jewels or anything similar. Hard to get and we can;t even get some money from it.
And maybe Edward can get his window too? :)

Raissa somewhere posted that Held NPC gonna appear with new guild system and it would be part of it.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Will there be any soon NPC to sell alola/new items that cant be sold on autoloot?

demzpacito

Reaction score
what is the triggering factor for dream ball boost? or there is not factor at all?

Ludacha

Reaction score
I saw that we will get heavey balls and it says,balls for heavy pokes
How to know which poke count as heavy poke?

caiosavedra

Reaction score
Is there any thread with information about megas' respawns? I was retired when it came to game.

Reaction score
sup, i'll take this thread just to do a little supposed bug report
i'm not pretty sure if it is false swipe thing, but wild shiny ampharos is constantly using electro barrier, its old move, since it was removed

ty

@edit

it's also using growl ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
the lastest system applied is simply nice (hide bodies).

I just would like to suggest, if is there the possibility of you add an option like "reset" to the window, so all hide pkm option chosen to be hidden could apper again. so all the pkm bodies chosen to be hidden would be appearing again.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
the lastest system applied is simply nice (hide bodies).

I just would like to suggest, if is there the possibility of you add an option like "reset" to the window, so all hide pkm option chosen to be hidden could apper again. so all the pkm bodies chosen to be hidden would be appearing again.

This and i was thinking about list with hidden bodies. Like two columns, left with not hidden and right hidden.

Back